ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Ethan Morton

Hoosierdaddy_

Recruit
Mar 14, 2019
I think he may be Archie’s top priority for next years class. Seems like a smart player who id like to see wearing cream and crimson

Reactions: Sassy61
I want Leal or Morton.
I would prefer to have Leal remain a Hoosier.

When we going to become a paying school?
I don't ever want to see IU go after the one-and-done "shoe guys." As Virginia proved this year and Villanova proved last year, winning is all about developing quality players over the course of 3-4 years. Ethan Morton and Anthony Leal are ideal "program guys" who won't use IU or any other school as a one-year pit stop on the way to the NBA.

Plus, one-and-done will be a thing of the past starting in 2022 when players will be eligible straight out of high school.

Reactions: ROBBOB
I don't ever want to see IU go after the one-and-done "shoe guys." As Virginia proved this year and Villanova proved last year, winning is all about developing quality players over the course of 3-4 years. Ethan Morton and Anthony Leal are ideal "program guys" who won't use IU or any other school as a one-year pit stop on the way to the NBA.

Plus, one-and-done will be a thing of the past starting in 2022 when players will be eligible straight out of high school.
I doubt 1 and done will be over with. Zhaire Smith from Texas Tech or Spellman from Nova would likely not been drafted out of HS. There will be less impact on college and you won't have team piling up on 3 or 4 one and dones like duke and UK. That's all that will change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT