ADVERTISEMENT

2019 recruiting thread.

Looked at some video highlights. Seems big and strong. But remember the last recruit we got from La Lumiere? They don't play much in the way of competition.

Rather have Keion Brooks or Trace Jackson-Davis. Let the Dukies have him.

Yes, let the Dukies have him, because every kid coming out of LaLu is just like Hanner.

I think I would follow CMK and CAM's recruiting thoughts over yours.

Also, I do also remember the last recruit MSU got from LaLu.

Reactions: fpeaugh
Yes, let the Dukies have him, because every kid coming out of LaLu is just like Hanner.

I think I would follow CMK and CAM's recruiting thoughts over yours.

Also, I do also remember the last recruit MSU got from LaLu.
While we’re at it, let’s just quit recruiting Indiana kids altogether. Gelon didn’t work out well.

It’s the same logic.

I’ve read other places that IU is in a good position with Hurt, so that tweet isn’t completely baseless. Obviously, the bluebloods are going after Hurt with a passion and are in good shape as well.

Last edited:
I think I read somewhere (article or post) that Race Thompson's parents have been thrilled with IU and they have shared experience with Hurt's family. Best recruiting in the world if true.
Regardless how it all ends, I sure do like our 2019 prospect list. Good looking group of kids.
Let's see who wants to play for IU.
Go Hoosiers!
Well, it sounds like lack of size won't be an issue after Miller finishes with the 2019 class. For the first time in a long while, IU will have an abundance of long players who are interchangeable.

And, for the first time in a while, practices will be very highly competitive due to depth. That won't do anything but make all of the players better.

Is this guy credible? I assumed we were close with TJD and Brooks, but thought Hurt was an uphill battle

Reading the rest of his tweets, he seems to be very pro-IU. Lots of his posts are about Romeo Langford and Indiana basketball. Probably not the best source, but thanks anyway

He tweeted this the day NA lost to WC:

Is this guy credible? I assumed we were close with TJD and Brooks, but thought Hurt was an uphill battle

Reading the rest of his tweets, he seems to be very pro-IU. Lots of his posts are about Romeo Langford and Indiana basketball. Probably not the best source, but thanks anyway

Well, just analyzing his words, he's citing someone close to the IU program. I'd feel a lot better if it were a source close to the kid, his family, HS, etc... what school doesn't think they are in good shape with recruits? Ever ask a salesman how things are with a prospect? If I only had a nickel for every $1 I've been told we're going to get! Still, there sure seems alot of smoke around our program with good high level prospects, and where there's smoke...

Archie offered two more 2019 point guards today- five star Jalen Lecque and four star Kira Lewis.

I am guessing he doesn’t feel too confident about landing Carton.

What's the matter hillbilly? Are you butt hurt because Romeo spent enough time with your slimeball coach to realize he's a cheating fraud?
Hillbilly? Have u even been to Indiana? Between indy and Evansville is nothing but rural areas and methheads.

Hillbilly? Have u even been to Indiana? Between indy and Evansville is nothing but rural areas and methheads.

And what exactly is in the state of Kentucky?

I forget, is Kentucky the only state east of the Mississippi that cant support a professional sports team of any kind?

Well, besides minor leagues....

And what exactly is in the state of Kentucky?

I forget, is Kentucky the only state east of the Mississippi that cant support a professional sports team of any kind?

Well, besides minor leagues....

Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, Maine, Virginia, West Virginia, Vermont, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island.........

Last edited:
I’m seeing that there is a 6-10 grad transfer visiting. Who is it?
Fitzner is his name. I'm told he can shoot the 3 and his game is similar to Ben Allen, if you remember him. He actually went to St. Mary's after he left IU.

Fitzner is his name. I'm told he can shoot the 3 and his game is similar to Ben Allen, if you remember him. He actually went to St. Mary's after he left IU.
Similar to Allen's in that he'll do a good job of keeping the bench warm?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT