ADVERTISEMENT

20,000 posts, sheesh, get a life guy!

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
Anyway, a milestone I thought I should own and commemorate! We're usually a little heavy on the T, but I don't think we should neglect the A either!

butt-jiggle.gif
oGOYzY.gif

madi-louch-madi-louch-insta.gif

b63f725c4317a2aa.gif

H8so2O.gif

il_570xN.1317621915_jteh.jpg

Anyway, a milestone I thought I should own and commemorate! We're usually a little heavy on the T, but I don't think we should neglect the A either!

butt-jiggle.gif
oGOYzY.gif

b63f725c4317a2aa.gif

H8so2O.gif

Considering the level of thought and intellectual capital invested/expanded in your past 20,000 posts, I think you need a Thai massage to sooth the stress away.

Then think about this girl during the massage:

Congrats!

Last edited:

butt-jiggle.gif
oGOYzY.gif

b63f725c4317a2aa.gif

H8so2O.gif

Puddle butts . . . that's what a law school buddy used to call them.

Reactions: larsIU
that doesn't sound very flattering. If your law school buddy is north of 50, I bet his opinion may have changed! Besides, I tried to find something to please everyone... well not quite everyone!
Who says I don't like puddle butts?

Obviously you haven't patted any . . . nekked . . . .

In the:
C$
finematt
Mr. Charlie
Moops
Hottie
Zizkov
Bob sugar
… days,
I’d have 20,000 posts a day.
Somebody named Moops was on the board recently. No shit. Mr. Charlie is stilla round. Ziz from time to time.

Like tears in the rain.....

Reactions: kkott
Mr. Charlie is stilla round. Ziz from time to time.
I thought Mr. Charlie was only on the Cooler under a different name, mostly giving Van $#!+ . . . and Ziz was over on the Cooler liking a post on occasion.

They're here? Who knew?

• Haha
Reactions: tried&true

butt-jiggle.gif
oGOYzY.gif

b63f725c4317a2aa.gif

H8so2O.gif

Thought i would pop in to say congrats....or condolences...me thinks you have too much time on your hands buddy..i recommend more rowing and less message boarding ..lol

rehab tough but coming along...back in a couple more weeks with friday funnies

r
FveA9yJWwAIsbgm

Fvdk0r4X0AAhlVh

FveFkHIXoAM4H51

Last edited:
Thought i would pop in to say congrats....or condolences...me thinks you have too much time on your hands buddy..i recommend more rowing and less message boarding ..lol

r
FveA9yJWwAIsbgm

Fvdk0r4X0AAhlVh

FveFkHIXoAM4H51
We obviously miss those, I mean you.

• Haha
Reactions: kkott

r
FveA9yJWwAIsbgm

Fvdk0r4X0AAhlVh

FveFkHIXoAM4H51
I've not rowed in over 2 months. My back locked up after a hard row and I've been on the shelf since. I've been trying to do stretching and strengthening stuff just watching on youtube and tried to avoid the Dr and PT. It's feeling better and I've started exercising again, but just not rowing yet. One step at a time. Your pics help provide motivation. That last one: yikes!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT