ADVERTISEMENT

2 Assistants, 10 schollie players

And??

Crean landed plenty of those too. One good player per class won’t get the job done. Unless you have Penn State’s standards.
Did Crean land Indiana Mr. BB in his first two seasons at IU? No.
Archie is recruiting a majority of Indiana players again.
A great improvement from Crean.

Did Crean land Indiana Mr. BB in his first two seasons at IU? No.
Archie is recruiting a majority of Indiana players again.
A great improvement from Crean.
Archie is a clown. John Groce 2.0

I never gave Crean a pass. Everyone else did. But to compare what each inherited is insane. Not surprised you’d try to.

Wait, did I actually ever compare what each inherited or is that your mind running around in circles again? Left foot first, right foot next

I told everyone about the Crean firing and I announced Archie the night before it happened. Before any journalist had it. But carry on with your lies.
He thought Glass wanted to fire Crean, even though that was shown to be completely wrong. He’s a non IU troll.

Reactions: fpeaugh
If that miracle happens I’ll be thrilled to admit I’m wrong. Unfortunately you and the rest of the cult won’t. I know because none of you admitted to being wrong on Crean.

Not in a cult now or ever.

If you want to go back and look at my posts when Crean was hired, I was one of the only ones that thought it was a bad hire. I asked then if he duplicated his results at Marquette, would people be happy. I was roundly told that he would do better at IU. I softened my stance somewhat when he got Cody but that didn't last long.

If you are going to use BS in your posts at least attempt to get it close to the facts.

Not in a cult now or ever.

If you want to go back and look at my posts when Crean was hired, I was one of the only ones that thought it was a bad hire. I asked then if he duplicated his results at Marquette, would people be happy. I was roundly told that he would do better at IU. I softened my stance somewhat when he got Cody but that didn't last long.

If you are going to use BS in your posts at least attempt to get it close to the facts.
Have you no shame in lying?

Well, if you are calling B.S., it's up to you to prove it. Find some posts of his that say what you claim. Otherwise, you are exposed as a worthless troll.
Listen kiddo, up until a couple years ago the adults here were on the premium board. When it changed over I moved to the free board which is where we are now. You can’t search the premium board from the free board genius.

Go do your homework and leave this to the adults.

Reactions: cryano
Listen kiddo, up until a couple years ago the adults here were on the premium board. When it changed over I moved to the free board which is where we are now. You can’t search the premium board from the free board genius.

You could have just admitted to being FOS. We all know it anyway.

I told everyone about the Crean firing and I announced Archie the night before it happened. Before any journalist had it. But carry on with your lies.

Delusion, plain and simple.

Crean isn't coming back...deal with it.

Reactions: BigMobe
That troll is the only one I have on ignore. He and feepaw are both anti-IU trolls, but I don’t ignore feepaw because he’s unintentionally funny. He’s like the not very bright crazy old uncle that has opinions on the subject of conversation which the rest of the family just nods at and ignores or occasionally cause them all to laugh. The laughter is at the stupidity of his opinion, but the crazy old uncle just thinks he made a funny joke. He doesn’t get that the joke is really at his expense because he’s not smart enough to understand. In short, feepaw is good for a laugh.

The ignored poster also has stupid opinions and uses selective facts, often inaccurate, in his aggressively stupid effort to support them. He actually thinks he’s smart, but really he’s not smart enough to know he’s stupid. He’s like the drunk guy at the corner of the bar spouting off negative and worthless opinions on everything. Sometimes he tries to tell jokes, but being devoid of wit they make make no sense and aren’t funny. He tries hard to engage in conversations with others, but he invariably finds himself alone as everyone else at the bar finds him so obnoxious they ignore him and/or move away. Even then he sits alone at the bar loudly commenting on everything he hears around him and telling everyone how knowledgeable he is on every subject, not noticing the others only want him to go away. Ultimately the manager or owner decides the drunk buffoon at the bar is bad for business and has to go so he’s kicked out and told not to return. That’s who the ignored troll is. I’ve moved away from him at the bar and we’re waiting for the manager to kick him out. Of course in an actual bar situation the other possibility would be that someone at the bar would kick his ass. That might be most probable.

There is little doubt that PM is the most ignored poster here. If you don’t have him on ignore you’ll notice many never respond to him. That’s because they don’t see his posts. However, being the drunk guy at the bar that he plays here, he stupidly doesn’t notice. He wastes his booger mining time posting to them as they wait for him to be banned - again.
Like X 1000

Lonely, drunk guy in the corner bar that didn't graduate from anywhere. Go away, little dung beetle.
You’re an ignorant, witless troll. Your treatise on recruiting, in which you embarrassed yourself, confirmed you know nothing about IU basketball. Go away, please.

Have you no shame in lying?

I am not lying and if we were face to face that comment would be met with hostility.

If I am lying, what am I lying about and PROVE IT. Put me in my place.

Have you no shame in just flat out making shit up?

Reactions: T.M.P.

If you are incinuating that my posts were on the premium board, WRONG, never been a member. Try again to deflect from you being FLAT OUT WRONG.

Lonely, drunk guy in the corner bar that didn't graduate from anywhere. Go away, little dung beetle.
Fits him perfectly, doesn’t it? He is the lonely obnoxious drunken buffoon at the bar.

I don’t know what he’s saying though I can imagine. He doesn’t have many tools in his troll box so he uses the same ones over and over.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoosiersChamps
I am not lying and if we were face to face that comment would be met with hostility.

He’s either a liar or he’s senile. Hard to know if we should continue to laugh at him or we should pity him.

Cool it tough guy. You’ve been exposed as a liar.

Cool it tough guy. You’ve been exposed as a liar.
More hilarity coming from the lying troll. On the other hand, if you’re developing senility, I’m sorry I called you a lying troll. That would make you a senile troll.

Fits him perfectly, doesn’t it? He is the lonely obnoxious drunken buffoon at the bar.

I don’t know what he’s saying though I can imagine. He doesn’t have many tools in his troll box so he uses the same ones over and over.
Aloha is mad because I caught him making up a cv about himself in a desperate search for validation. It didn’t work. And “Negative Nancy Whine and Troll Club”, or whatever moniker you dreamed up for those of us with a realistic view of the program, is neither clever or funny. It certainly isn’t accurate or factual. I know you think it’s brilliant, but it really isn’t. At all.

Reactions: cryano
Nice troll attempt. Childress and Blackmon will likely be awarded 1 year scholarships this year to fill the quota that is usually customary practices. We actually have 11 on scholarship now and two of the walk-ons will grab #'s 12 and 13 and this thread becomes irrelevant.
Pretty certain that's not the point of his post. Point is 11 scholly players & Hunter being one of them leaves us dangerously thin.

Pretty certain that's not the point of his post. Point is 11 scholly players & Hunter being one of them leaves us dangerously thin.

Did you read the posts that listed a bunch of schools that only carry 11 scholarship players, many of them some of the best teams in the country. Having 13 scholarship players for the sake of filling your quota shouldn’t be how it works.

Reactions: hondo314
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT