ADVERTISEMENT

#13 on both polls

Iowa State looked like trash last night. I've said it already but who has Ohio State BEAT? Who has Texas BEAT. It's not just about who you've played but who have your wins been against. OSU beat Maryland and....Michigan State? Yeah they played Oregon, and lost. Texas beat what we now see as a hapless Michigan team. They beat a god awful Oklahoma team. ?! LSU lost to a trash USC.

Cignetti has Indiana not only winning but winning in tremendous style. Yesterday's victory over Nebraska is exhibit A regarding styling points.

I think CCC knows Indiana needs to blow people out to impress the voters. I'm hoping Indiana can thump UW and keep moving up the polls.

If we win the next 3 games with Tayven, we will be seen as QB University and easily a Top 10 team going into OSU. I was not thinking that was possible, even a week ago.
I think the biggest thing we can gain from Tayven is an understanding of whether or not we have a QB going into next year. Under Cigs tutelage, Tony Sunseri's coaching and Mike Shanahans offensive system could result in Tayven being developed into a top tier guy.

I mean, Tayven led IU to the same # of points in the 2nd half than Rourke led IU to in the first half....and IU received the ball in the first half. That's not a declaration but I'm just clarifying, there could be a positive twist to this.....IF we win while he's running the show.

Last edited:
Biggest thing we can gain from Tayven is win the next game.

I agree it will be great he adds experience and shows whether the staff can see proof of training him up. 'Gotta put it on the field' we've heard Coach Cig say a few dozen times.

He looked in the Nebraska game that he has come a long way. Awesome. He's always had the arm. One knock has been whether he has the touch and accuracy, so that over the shoulder fade toss for the touchdown was very nice . Accurate on some other throws too. Sailed a couple trying for McCulley in mop up duty an earlier game.

I'm excited that we have a guy that level to step in now.

Moving on up!

Would have liked a couple spots higher, but keep bringing the bulletin board fodder.

Talking heads, voters, continue to underestimate this team. It’ll be fun!
Hardly anyone ahead of us lost, except Texas. Some close calls, but no losses.

Just keep Winning...Big...and they won't be able to ignore us...

Al Davis Nfl GIF by Las Vegas Raiders

Reactions: midwolfe and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT