ADVERTISEMENT

10 years anniversary on these boards

Miley is kinda flat-chested but here she is

miley-cyrus-tattoo-400x470.jpg

Careful, she might hit back!
miley-cyrus-topless-strap-on-dildo-9.jpg

(Mods: those are fake boobs, and I think the package might not be real either. At any rate, I submit this is NOT nudity and her nips are covered).

I must have missed that episode of Hannah Montana.

Reactions: Rakkasan29
They all do.

Not my wife......totally against it.

Plus she's a sexual camel.....can go weeks without it....hell, months, if I didn't ask.

There's sometimes a 2 to 3 day sex binge "window" about once every 6-8 months....must be when her hormones are just right...... ahhhhh, the things we men sacrifice for our kids.

Not my wife......totally against it.

Plus she's a sexual camel.....can go weeks without it....hell, months, if I didn't ask.

There's sometimes a 2 to 3 day sex binge "window" about once every 6-8 months....must be when her hormones are just right...... ahhhhh, the things we men sacrifice for our kids.

That's indicative that you suck at it. If it was a more pleasurable experience she'd want it more. Sucks to be you.

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
That's indicative that you suck at it. If it was a more pleasurable experience she'd want it more. Sucks to be you.

Hello dik! Wrong......I've never had a problem in that category.

Put the fork down bro.....it'll help with that weight problem you have.

282C0CB400000578-3062175-image-a-11_1430409171384.jpg

Reactions: T.M.P.

Whew, no nips showing. I thought for a moment there you might be in trouble!

Reactions: IUecho87
Haha bet I'm thinner than you. You, on the other hand just told everyone here that your old lady won't fvck you because you're no good at it. That's rich....

I'll make you a deal. There is a well respected poster here that I've met in person. If he says I'm overweight, I'll never post here again. If he says I'm not, you agree to never post here again under any name. Deal?

How old are you? I wouldn't have guessed you were old enough to suffer from ED or premature ejaculation. You might try some toys to satisfy your wife since you can't take care of it yourself. At least if you can get her off that way, then she may want you to touch her occasionally. Just trying to help, that must be tough. You better try something or she'll start shopping around, if she hasn't already.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT