ADVERTISEMENT

1-1 draw with ND season opener

Freshman Oduro finds the back of the net. Harms all the way in goal.

I was a little underwhelmed with the performance. The back line looked atrocious multiple times.

The transfer CB that’s on the HMAC Watch list got subbed out and we seemed better after that.

Joey Maher’s back passes to Harms we’re as if he were afraid his foot might hurt the ball so he took it easy.

Oduro is class. Herb Endeley but probably better already.

First game. Meh.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I was a little underwhelmed with the performance. The back line looked atrocious multiple times.

The transfer CB that’s on the HMAC Watch list got subbed out and we seemed better after that.

Joey Maher’s back passes to Harms we’re as if he were afraid his foot might hurt the ball so he took it easy.

Oduro is class. Herb Endeley but probably better already.

First game. Meh.
Ties on the road v. a good program used to be good enough in American football… but it doesn’t sound like IU is College Cup worthy yet, does it. (But it’s still early in the season).

Thanks for the report Kraft- sounds like a pretty mediocre performance. I won’t worry too much, as IU often starts slow and catches fire later in the fall- much like last year. I imagine Todd will tweak lineups and sub patterns in the next few games trying to find the right combinations. DePaul tomorrow then a big test with UWash this weekend.

Thanks for the report Kraft- sounds like a pretty mediocre performance. I won’t worry too much, as IU often starts slow and catches fire later in the fall- much like last year. I imagine Todd will tweak lineups and sub patterns in the next few games trying to find the right combinations. DePaul tomorrow then a big test with UWash this weekend.
Although Washington got knocked off this weekend by an unranked team. Forget who.

Reactions: GeddyHoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT