ADVERTISEMENT

“I didn’t show him anything from a BB standpoint that he did well,” Woodson said. “I showed him all the shit he couldn’t do.”

rikki-tikka-tava

All-American
Jul 17, 2002
this .... even if he doesn't extend his game, if he rebounds to his ability (he was born to rebound) and also runs the floor (both ways) he's gonna be a monster and a huge matchup problem for other teams.

“It is almost like a will,” Jackson-Davis said. “It’s like Dennis Rodman said, you have to have a knack for the ball, you’ve got to anticipate where it’s going. I feel like with the shape I’m in I should get every ball honestly.”

I like the Rodman reference, you could probably ride Rodman to a FF to this day. I hope TJD means that and it isn't BS

this.... even if he doesn't extend his game, if he rebounds to his ability (he was born to rebound) and also runs the floor (both ways) he's gonna be a monster and a huge matchup problem for other teams.

“It is almost like a will,” Jackson-Davis said. “It’s like Dennis Rodman said, you have to have a knack for the ball, you’ve got to anticipate where it’s going. I feel like with the shape I’m in I should get every ball honestly.”
Jordan, Race and TJD are all natural rebounders IMO. Whatever stat tracker there is about rebounds, we should be in the top 10 in the country. Durr is no slouch on the glass either I’ve been told!

Great quote and nice highlight reel at the end of the story.
What coach of anything constantly goes over the good things a player is doing? That's not coaching, but stroking.

It's like constantly telling Marilyn Monroe she has the most beautiful blond hair on earth, as she continues to flub her script lines, & get laughed at behind her back. Knight wouldn't have ever said that. It's so blatantly obvious. A waste of time & energy on the deliverer & receiver. Of course that's what a coach does. Daaaaa.

You sure Dan Dakich didn't deliver that quote?

Really

Yikes

As if you have any real knowledge of what is said by whom.

What was refreshing/novel was that Woodson stated it publicly. And it wasn't hair that MM was renowned for so much as her vivacity. Again, not like you know anything about it.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
As if you have any real knowledge of what is said by whom.

What was refreshing/novel was that Woodson stated it publicly. And it wasn't hair that MM was renowned for so much as her vivacity. Again, not like you know anything about it.

How many times will IU beat Purdue this season in men's basketball?

:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT