ADVERTISEMENT

“Great moments are born of great opportunity.”

I hope IU plays like they hate OSU and wants to beat them down. I am sick of IU fans thinking there is no way to beat OSU when there is a way even if it isn't very likely.
And I hope the Coaches come up with more creative ways to keep us in the game instead of throwing in the towel before we step on the field. Throw everything plus the kitchen sink at them. Even if it dont work at least it will give them live practice for later. I dont care if we get beat 100-7. I am tired of watching us play scared and still get pounded. Why not let them have fun trying new stuff. Make Ahia St wonder if they are Comin or Goin.
Go Hoosiers!

Last edited:
And I hope the Coaches come up with more creative ways to keep us in the game instead of throwing in the towel before we step on the field. Throw everything plus the kitchen sink at them. Even if it dont work at least it will give them live practice for later. I dont care if we get beat 100-7. I am tired of watching us play scared and still get pounded. Why not let them have fun trying new stuff. Make Ahia St wonder if they are Steppin or Fetchin.
Go Hoosiers!
Trick plays and fake punts be damned. I agree.

And I hope the Coaches come up with more creative ways to keep us in the game instead of throwing in the towel before we step on the field. Throw everything plus the kitchen sink at them. Even if it dont work at least it will give them live practice for later. I dont care if we get beat 100-7. I am tired of watching us play scared and still get pounded. Why not let them have fun trying new stuff. Make Ahia St wonder if they are Comin or Goin.
Go Hoosiers!

Bell has a formula to beat OSU except it is:

1. Jaylin up the gut for 1 yard on 1st down.
2. Jaylin off tackle for 2 yards on 2nd down
3. Throw short of sticks to Camper on 3rd down.

Punt

Bell has a formula to beat OSU except it is:

1. Jaylin up the gut for 1 yard on 1st down.
2. Jaylin off tackle for 2 yards on 2nd down
3. Throw short of sticks to Camper on 3rd down.

Punt
Ever the optimist..... lol

If the first play is Henderson up the middle, I'm going to start drinking that swill they serve at the stadium.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Ever the optimist..... lol

If the first play is Henderson up the middle, I'm going to start drinking that swill they serve at the stadium.
They might kill him and his family.

The football team from my high school was tough, after they sacked the quarterback they went after his family.​

Rodney Dangerfield
(1921 – 2004) stand-up comedian & actor

This kind of game gives our players all kinds of opportunity to get noticed by scouts. All of these transfers want to show what they can do and are trying to get to the nfl. This kind of game is exactly why they came to IU.
They have the chance to get noticed.
This is almost as good as working out at the NFL combine. If our players show up and make plays they will have a chance.

This kind of game gives our players all kinds of opportunity to get noticed by scouts. All of these transfers want to show what they can do and are trying to get to the nfl. This kind of game is exactly why they came to IU.
They have the chance to get noticed.
This is almost as good as working out at the NFL combine. If our players show up and make plays they will have a chance.
🙏 🙏 🙏

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT