ADVERTISEMENT

“”Let them eat cake”

2e9cb0b672bde27e96f9c6476cb984ee.png

He was a victim of autocorrect. He actually said you don’t like brown Pappy, but assumed you’d be more offended by that. o_O
No when I said on election night that the Democrat candidate for Governor was 100,000 votes down with 98% of the vote counted a she refused to concede and claimed Jim Crow that was divisive. I think he was the one who couldn't handle the Pappy. "Don't you go mistaken me for some whole other body".

My favorite was him talking about how much he loved the short sleeved jerseys because it shows their beautiful arms and their definition. What a moron. So surprised Virginia turned him down.

Reactions: sglowrider
My favorite was him talking about how much he loved the short sleeved jerseys because it shows their beautiful arms and their definition. What a moron. So surprised Virginia turned him down.
To be clear, he was talking about how the jersey would look on his wife, not Baylor players.
Whether that's any better is a matter of personal judgement.

Reactions: MaxCoke
To be clear, he was talking about how the jersey would look on his wife, not Baylor players.
Whether that's any better is a matter of personal judgement.
Funny he's never said that about the mens' jerseys.

Funny he's never said that about the mens' jerseys.
Are you sure? I don't know, I'm just asking. I don't pay attention to every word he says but this quote is pretty clearly stated in articles about the visit. He says enough idiotic things to beat him up over without inventing things he didn't say.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Are you sure? I don't know, I'm just asking. I don't pay attention to every word he says but this quote is pretty clearly stated in articles about the visit. He says enough idiotic things to beat him up over without inventing things he didn't say.
I saw what he said in a video clip. Yes, it was about Melania. It was creepy, sexualizing a basketball jersey. Nothing about this clown surprises me.

You implied you were worried about some sort of black uprising in Georgia because Abrams lost a closely contested election. I'm sorry if I mistakenly took your fear of an impending race war as a sign you might be scared of minorities.
100,000 votes is not a close election, plus my back ground which you know well doesn't suggest being scared of brown people, Army, Basketball and Social Work. You think it is ok to call people you don't know racist.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT