ADVERTISEMENT

‘It’d be a great story’: The latest on IU's pursuit of legacy recruit Trendon Watford

https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...hie-miller-hoosiers-penny-hardaway/862597002/

Sure some will say they'd prefer TJD or whomever, but surely would love to see/hear the crowd the first time he's introduced...
Thanks for posting this, but I'm having trouble accepting that Doyel is going to provide reliable information about recruiting. He's prone to clickbait. Having done my duty to blast Doyel, let me say I'd love to have Watford at IU and it is not just because of Christian. The interview says Miller has shown Trendon how he'd fit in with Miller's offense, but I think his highlights show me that he would fit in just fine with Miller's packline defense, too.

Thanks for posting this, but I'm having trouble accepting that Doyel is going to provide reliable information about recruiting. He's prone to clickbait. Having done my duty to blast Doyel, let me say I'd love to have Watford at IU and it is not just because of Christian. The interview says Miller has shown Trendon how he'd fit in with Miller's offense, but I think his highlights show me that he would fit in just fine with Miller's packline defense, too.
Trendon and TJD would be an awesome class.

I'd be ok with not getting another guard if this years guys develop.

Reactions: echs86
I have been hoping for years that I would once again see a Watford in candy stripes.

Reading between the lines, I don't think it's going to happen........seems like a kid who is going to stay close to home. Also, he seems more comfortable with the other coaches than with Miller.

Miller can't beat out the Alabama schools for
Watford, go for a lesser talent in TDJ.

Reading between the lines, I don't think it's going to happen........seems like a kid who is going to stay close to home. Also, he seems more comfortable with the other coaches than with Miller.
I don't see anywhere where he states he wouldn't be comfortable in Miller's scheme.

I don't see anywhere where he states he wouldn't be comfortable in Miller's scheme.
He’s going to Memphis. Don’t get your hopes up boys. Let’s get Keion and be thrilled with our recruiting class. With Hunter coming back we don’t need Watford anyways.

I mentioned 'comfortable with coaches', not 'comfortable with the coach's scheme'........referring to him saying he & Hardaway & Hardaway's AAU contact (also Watford's AAU coach) go 'way back'.......whereas, he refers to 'building a relationship' with AM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT