ADVERTISEMENT

Zakaria: The presidential election isn’t playing out how I thought it would

Yeah I don’t believe that. At all. He again repeated this week that inflation was at 9 percent when he took office. It was 1.4 or something. Zero chance he’s analyzing important shit on his own time. He’s being handled. Americans need to see his shuffle and hear his speech responding to questions.
I wish they would fact check them in real time during the debates. All Trump does is scream and howl and lie. It doesn’t do much good to fact check them after, when all the Trumpsters believe the nonsense out of his mouth.

I think someone's paying him to shitpost Trump propaganda talking points all day every day. He has seemingly become a bigger Trumper than some of the far-righties he used to mock.
is this not you talking about me? in this very thread? you aren't talking content creepy boy. you're talking about people again. why? bc you aren't very bright. bloodbath. crime data. you don't understand what you are reading. so you go after the person because you can't win a debate on the arguments. stick with hickory bowl. that's your speed

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
i'm sitting here with multiple screens up including epl. what are you working on an assembly line? substitute teaching? it takes two seconds to check ten different screens. and no you don't. you post triggered trump rants to the point that calm posters like brad have to tell you to relax. you go after his posting style because he questions someone who might be critical of trump. trump broke your tiny little brain. want me to the find the post with all of the people agreeing that you need to relax? you can find multiple threads where i joke around with people. yet your creepy ass always has me on your mind. posting about me even in this thread. and here you go again trying to get personal because you know when you rely on data your position is untenable. coupled with your not being very bright you get your ass handed to you.

and no bowl. you aren't joking around anywhere on this board with anyone. you're not likable, clever, or funny. just an asshole obsessed with trump who probably has a boss watching his every move. what i love most are your fake christian bs. lmao. what a creep

Fin city. Son is killing everyone

Reactions: mcmurtry66
it reached the highest point since 81 and the germane point is that it was part of agenda. to be transformative and to create the largest social safety net in the history of the united states. i don't think you appreciate the breadth of what was done and the temporal element of same absolutely demonstrates that it was tethered to biden's policies. lockdowns. ppp. stimulus checks. extended unemployment checks. child tax credit checks converted to monthly checks. stays on rent. stays on foreclosures. it was an unprecedented amount of money flooding the market. what's more it was in keeping with the left's desire to create lasting cradle to grave benefits. so it's annoying to me when readers try to see it for something else when it's right in front of your face and so easily verifiable. if a far left progressive on domestic matters is your cup of tea go for it. but don't pretend that covid was some anomalous event w/ re to biden policy. that free cheese IS there policy. they were simply blocked by manchin and in losing the house. so today they carry on trying to circumvent same with student loans.

these aren't talking points these are facts. as for trump i have yet to hear him endeavor to be transformative with his social spending. and yes his monies contributed to inflation as well. the prices are stuck. the rate of inflation has slowed but the prices are stuck elevated. you combine this with his border policies and all the rest of his flunky shit and he's left a hell of a legacy.
Most of these measures have been taken before though...Obama's efforts in 08-09, were extensive as well...and adding millions upon millions to government subsidized health care, pumping billions in to the auto industry, sending checks...all those things caused inflationary pressures, I'm sure. But it was largely held in check, because the supply and demand dynamic, for most industries, stayed manageable.

The reason Biden's welfare efforts nuked inflation was that it had already been blown up by Covid. Any conversation about our current inflation issues, without including the effects of Covid, are pointless. Inflation took off because people were spending on and consuming more...stuff...than we had capacity for.

You're choosing to focus solely on Biden's policies...because you hate Biden and far left liberals. When the actual facts are...artificially low interest rates for way too long, led in to a pandemic that shut down the entire world, which completely F'd with the supply chain for most industries, that was then followed by a hyper inflated demand on products and services from sectors that had just shut everything down, and that weren't prepared for this sudden rush of demand...there was no where for anything to go but to create uncontrollable inflationary pressures...only this time, those fancy numbers that Wall Street always talks about, but rarely effect regular folks...those numbers represented the cost of eggs, milk, cars, gas, houses and rent...

Biden's answer was to throw more money at it, to help more people "afford" all those things. It was a bad move. And exacerbated the problems. But neglecting to acknowledge the very, very huge problems that were exploding and unfolding as he took office... Its disingenuous at best.

Reactions: Morrison
Most of these measures have been taken before though...Obama's efforts in 08-09, were extensive as well...and adding millions upon millions to government subsidized health care, pumping billions in to the auto industry, sending checks...all those things caused inflationary pressures, I'm sure. But it was largely held in check, because the supply and demand dynamic, for most industries, stayed manageable.

The reason Biden's welfare efforts nuked inflation was that it had already been blown up by Covid. Any conversation about our current inflation issues, without including the effects of Covid, are pointless. Inflation took off because people were spending on and consuming more...stuff...than we had capacity for.

You're choosing to focus solely on Biden's policies...because you hate Biden and far left liberals. When the actual facts are...artificially low interest rates for way too long, led in to a pandemic that shut down the entire world, which completely F'd with the supply chain for most industries, that was then followed by a hyper inflated demand on products and services from sectors that had just shut everything down, and that weren't prepared for this sudden rush of demand...there was no where for anything to go but to create uncontrollable inflationary pressures...only this time, those fancy numbers that Wall Street always talks about, but rarely effect regular folks...those numbers represented the cost of eggs, milk, cars, gas, houses and rent...

Biden's answer was to throw more money at it, to help more people "afford" all those things. It was a bad move. And exacerbated the problems. But neglecting to acknowledge the very, very huge problems that were exploding and unfolding as he took office... Its disingenuous at best.
biden got in at 1.4. covid was here. biden threw money into peoples' pockets while staying many of their bills and inflation jumped to 7.5. he overheated the economy. and udnerstand it was different than what you cite above. giving someone a tax credit is materially different than a check that goes straight into their pockets. people were suddenly flush and ordered like lunatics and exacerbated inflation. too much money chasing too few goods. now this is part i want you to listen very closely. it was not all biden's fault. it threw us over a cliff after trump had signed his name to all of those checks. experts from brookings and the fed found that it may have contributed to as much as 3 points. y

you can track the money from biden and when inflation went crazy. and this is how stupid the progressives are. they're still trying to blame it on corp greed. it's absurd. they have learned nothing. that's why fewer americans have faith in them to handle the economy vs trump

but the germane point that so many don't want to address is that i'm less concerned about the covid response as i am viewing his spending in the proper light, which is to say his and hte progressives' agenda. to create dependency. a massive social safety net with cradle to grave benefits. that's the reality going forward. and if you are a progressive and you want that god speed. but the reality is that the biden first year when he could act was an incredible disaster:
crime - defund/bail projects
border - roll back return to mexico title 42 etc
energy - all out attack
inflation - stay all bills and provide stim that goes into peoples' pockets.

biden is losing to trump, a horrible human, because that's just how terrible bidens' policies have been to the country

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
biden got in at 1.4. covid was here. biden threw money into peoples' pockets while staying many of their bills and inflation jumped to 7.5. he overheated the economy. and udnerstand it was different than what you cite above. giving someone a tax credit is materially different than a check that goes straight into their pockets. people were suddenly flush and ordered like lunatics and exacerbated inflation. too much money chasing too few goods. now this is part i want you to listen very closely. it was not all biden's fault. it threw us over a cliff after trump had signed his name to all of those checks. experts from brookings and the fed found that it may have contributed to as much as 3 points. y

you can track the money from biden and when inflation went crazy. and this is how stupid the progressives are. they're still trying to blame it on corp greed. it's absurd. they have learned nothing. that's why fewer americans have faith in them to handle the economy vs trump

but the germane point that so many don't want to address is that i'm less concerned about the covid response as i am viewing his spending in the proper light, which is to say his and hte progressives' agenda. to create dependency. a massive social safety net with cradle to grave benefits. that's the reality going forward. and if you are a progressive and you want that god speed. but the reality is that the biden first year when he could act was an incredible disaster:
crime - defund/bail projects
border - roll back return to mexico title 42 etc
energy - all out attack
inflation - stay all bills and provide stim that goes into peoples' pockets.

biden is losing to trump, a horrible human, because that's just how terrible bidens' policies have been to the country
Timing and circumstance, and each of their gross inadequacies killed both of their Presidencies.

Trump didn't cause Covid...but he fumbled the response in an epically bad way.

Biden didn't cause the inflation wave that Covid produced...but its very possible he fumbled the response to it in an epically bad way. Many of his policies sped inflation rates up...but many have argued he/they knew that was going to happen, but it was likely to happen to a certain extent anyways. But that to stop what was barreling towards an actual recession, steps needed to be taken. People needed to be able to pay their bills and buy stuff still. That was always going to increase inflationary pressures, but the hope was longer term it would help.

I honestly don't know if I buy that, and all of this is just politically based revisionist history. The only facts in all this...Covid and Trump/The World's response to it, caused inflation to start. Biden accelerated it.

Timing and circumstance, and each of their gross inadequacies killed both of their Presidencies.

Trump didn't cause Covid...but he fumbled the response in an epically bad way.

Biden didn't cause the inflation wave that Covid produced...but its very possible he fumbled the response to it in an epically bad way. Many of his policies sped inflation rates up...but many have argued he/they knew that was going to happen, but it was likely to happen to a certain extent anyways. But that to stop what was barreling towards an actual recession, steps needed to be taken. People needed to be able to pay their bills and buy stuff still. That was always going to increase inflationary pressures, but the hope was longer term it would help.

I honestly don't know if I buy that, and all of this is just politically based revisionist history. The only facts in all this...Covid and Trump/The World's response to it, caused inflation to start. Biden accelerated it.

From today. biden's latest lie/spin is to blame corporate greed, which is in keepign with blame corporations, blame rich people, blah blah blah. typical progressive

"Contrary to President Biden's assertions, the data suggests that fluctuations in corporate markups have not been a significant driver of inflation post-pandemic. The report attributes the current inflation to factors such as extensive government stimulus spending and the Federal Reserve's low-interest-rate policies during the COVID-19 crisis, which stimulated consumer demand amidst supply chain disruptions and shortages, resulting in widespread price hikes.:

I wish they would fact check them in real time during the debates. All Trump does is scream and howl and lie. It doesn’t do much good to fact check them after, when all the Trumpsters believe the nonsense out of his mouth.
Like when Candy Crowley fact checked Mitt Romney even though she and Obama were both wrong and Romney was right.

Yeah I’m sure you’d like more of that.

i'm sitting here with multiple screens up including epl. what are you working on an assembly line? substitute teaching? it takes two seconds to check ten different screens. and no you don't. you post triggered trump rants to the point that calm posters like brad have to tell you to relax. you go after his posting style because he questions someone who might be critical of trump. trump broke your tiny little brain. want me to the find the post with all of the people agreeing that you need to relax? you can find multiple threads where i joke around with people. yet your creepy ass always has me on your mind. posting about me even in this thread. and here you go again trying to get personal because you know when you rely on data your position is untenable. coupled with your not being very bright you get your ass handed to you.

and no bowl. you aren't joking around anywhere on this board with anyone. you're not likable, clever, or funny. just an asshole obsessed with trump. oh but a christian. very christian lol
I assume you're pushing 60. You're pissing your life away with this 24/7 shitposting. You're not curing cancer or changing anyone's mind about anything. Do something productive or fun with that trust fund, structured settlement, inheritance, annuity or whatever it is that you're living off of. Take a nice vacation. Pick up a hobby or, better yet, find a job. You don't need to worry about salary, so get a job that's satisfying and maybe even fun. Starbucks is always looking for baristas. Nurture some relationships - - real ones, not anonymous people on a message board. Put down the phone, even for just an afternoon. Life is too short to be so angry and miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I assume you're pushing 60. You're pissing your life away with this 24/7 shitposting. You're not curing cancer or changing anyone's mind about anything. Do something productive or fun with that trust fund, structured settlement, inheritance, annuity or whatever it is that you're living off of. Take a nice vacation. Pick up a hobby or, better yet, find a job. You don't need to worry about salary, so get a job that's satisfying and maybe even fun. Starbucks is always looking for baristas. Nurture some relationships - - real ones, not anonymous people on a message board. Put down the phone, even for just an afternoon. Life is too short to be so angry and miserable.
pushing 60 lmao. no. i'm literally in an office with two of my closest friends stupid. and how many people have told you to relax. i think you need to look in the mirror and stop projecting. maybe you should go back to school? or take up a trade? something that allows you to have more of your time. i'm sure you actually are 60 and that's old to have someone directing your every moment. anyway, life is short. try to change your personality. you still have time. someone somewhere may actually like you and look forward to hearing from you. but you'd have to make some big changes. you basically suck

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT