ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Edey foot injury

BradStevens

All-Big Ten
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2023
Damn that sucks. He fought through it amazingly in that game though. Worthy of MJ flu game.

Obviously, they can’t win it without him. Sucks for their fans.

Knew that was a joke. I don’t think they’ve had a major injury since Robbie Hummel

2cd2d635-093c-41b8-986c-b9885bf6b572_text.gif

Knew that was a joke. I don’t think they’ve had a major injury since Robbie Hummel
Oh just remembered their big guy got hurt right before the tourney awhile back. The one that had an std.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Oh just remembered their big guy got hurt right before the tourney awhile back. The one that had an std.
Isaac Haas. If I recall correctly, he broke his elbow in the first game of that tourney. They went on to the sweet 16, but got run over by Texas Tech.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
how do you know about his STD?
It was in the news. I think someone tried to sue him. But funny story, he was at the sorority the night before the IU PU game, Wanted to call Painter and report him for missing curfew. Bum had a great game the next night too, even tho I told the girls to wear him out! Addendum: just by keeping him up late and plying him with alcohol. He didn’t drink though

Last edited:
There's an April Fools thread on the free board. Zeke had the best one:

Edey will get called for 3 seconds and will be in foul trouble.
Haven’t seen anything like it since Shaq relative to how the refs call it. He’s a great player. But he damn sure pushes people around and totally gets away with it.

And yes Noodle. I know he gets the shit hacked out of him every game. But he can draw 10 fouls while only committing, on average, less than 2 per game. Come on now.

It was in the news. I think someone tried to sue him. But funny story, he was at the sorority the night before the IU PU game, Wanted to call Painter and report him for missing curfew. Bum had a great game the next night too, even tho I told the girls to wear him out! Addendum: just by keeping him up late and plying him with alcohol. He didn’t drink though
Yeah a girl sued him for giving her the STD-she asked for $1 million, I think the case was eventually withdrawn or dismissed. It was pretty frivolous and the only intent seemed to be damaging his reputation.

Haven’t seen anything like it since Shaq relative to how the refs call it. He’s a great player. But he damn sure pushes people around and totally gets away with it.

And yes Noodle. I know he gets the shit hacked out of him every game. But he can draw 10 fouls while only committing, on average, less than 2 per game. Come on now.
He also starts every post possession by banging violently into the defender behind him. Never called. What’s a defender supposed to do?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT