ADVERTISEMENT

Your season record prediction?

IUninethree

All-American
Dec 7, 2010
Indianapolis
Now that we know the first game's starting quarterback, who's suspended, and who's looked good in camp, time to make or revise your season record prediction!

Mine ... 5-7.

I'm not feeling as optimistic as I have in the past. I just don't feel like there's anything on this roster capable of producing more than the standard results. In past seasons I've thought we had game changers on the roster who could put the squad over the top. This year ... I'm waiting to see.

I'm targeting the standard win opportunities everyone is likely looking at - @FIU, BSU, UVA, MD, and @Rutgers. I feel like OSU & PSU are 2+ score losses; MSU, Michigan, and Purdue are 1-2 score losses; and Iowa and Minnesota are <1 score losses.

At this point, I'm calling FIU, BSU, and MD our 'must win games.' Next category is 'should win' with Rutgers, UVA, and Minnesota. 'Could win' games are Iowa, Purdue, and MSU. Long shots are OSU, PSU, and Michigan. As in past years, we need to sweep the must win, win a couple of the should win games, and grab one of the could wins to go bowling. Getting enough wins out of those middle two groups has been the struggle.

Anyone feeling more (or less) optimistic?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News