ADVERTISEMENT

Yellow Deli

Indianaftw

All-American
Jul 26, 2017
Anyone ever been? My buddy just got back from Boston and brought back some serious goodies from Tree House. So they got a tip to go to a Yellow Deli. These people sign their life over to the restaurant when they go in. Everything! They work 14 hour days for free and live in a building in the back. They talk strange and and carry themselves in a creepy way. They call themselves the 12 tribes? Thats hebrew! And think they are one of the 144,000 in the end, but they have some crazy views according to a pamphlet they pass out. Weird...Anyone? Theres more I just have not figured it all out yet. https://yellowdeli.com/about

But they have some crazy views?
But?

Sounds like something I need to check out.
IDK his daughters were scared a little. I need to get more details? Anyone been to one? They are all over the world. First one in Chattanooga I think....

Founded by Gene Spriggs in 1972 in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the Twelve Tribes encourages members to live as adherents to the early church, emphasizing its communal aspect — the Denver Post reported in 2022 that new members must sign over ownership of all of their possessions to the group's limited liability companies.

This sounds like a @Iars thingee

The Twelve Tribes believe that in order for Jesus' second coming to occur, they must raise 144,000 perfect male virgins, who will be killed around the year 2070. This is founder Gene Spriggs' interpretation of the Bible's Book of Revelations, which depicts the battle of Armageddon.

Last edited:
Anyone ever been? My buddy just got back from Boston and brought back some serious goodies from Tree House. So they got a tip to go to a Yellow Deli. These people sign their life over to the restaurant when they go in. Everything! They work 14 hour days for free and live in a building in the back. They talk strange and and carry themselves in a creepy way. They call themselves the 12 tribes? Thats hebrew! And think they are one of the 144,000 in the end, but they have some crazy views according to a pamphlet they pass out. Weird...Anyone? Theres more I just have not figured it all out yet. https://yellowdeli.com/about
Will they make me a PB and Lettuce Sandwich?

• Wow
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT