ADVERTISEMENT

When you read Tevin's statement...

sellsoap

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
somewhere in middle America
you can't but smile, feel good for this young man and his family, and wish them all the best. What a great representative of our University. Thank you Tevin for giving your all to IU. Congrats to his parents for raising a fine young man. Congrats to Coaches Wilson and McCullough for bringing him here and using him so well. And, as always, GO HOOSIERS!

Tevin Coleman Statement:
I would like to announce that I'm declaring early entry into the 2015 National Football League Draft.
I would like to thank my family, coaches, teammates, and fans for their unwavering support. Coming to Indiana University was an incredible opportunity for me. Everyone at IU and in Bloomington has demonstrated why this place is so special. It has been a dream of mine to play professionally, and I am prepared to take the next step in making that dream into a reality.I want to thank Coach McCullough for recruiting me out of high school, Coach Wilson for giving me the opportunity to play in the Big Ten; and most especially my dad, Wister Coleman Jr., for believing in me and guiding me through this process, and my mother, Adlevia Coleman, for her support. Without their guidance and encouragement, I would have not been in this position today.

Indiana University is an extraordinary place and I will always cherish the experience I had here. One of the achievements I am most proud of, apart from my football accomplishments, is that I finished this semester with a grade point average above 3.0. I look forward to earning my degree from this amazing institution in the very near future. I am and always will be proud to be a Hoosier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News