ADVERTISEMENT

Two Free Tickets for Wisconsin Game

brianiu

Freshman
May 11, 2008
Section 26, Row 50, Seats 1 & 2. Gate 12 parking pass. I live in Jeffersonville. These are physical tickets so must be picked up. Drop an email address if interested and we can arrange a pick up time.

Section 26, Row 50, Seats 1 & 2. Gate 12 parking pass. I live in Jeffersonville. These are physical tickets so must be picked up. Drop an email address if interested and we can arrange a pick up time.
Nice of you.
Just wanted to point out that while you opted for mail delivery of paper tickets they are also available digitally in your IU ticket account and can be transferred to a cell number or email address. So, that obviates the need to arrange a physical pickup and widens your audience considerably. Or, it may be that you just prefer to meet up with someone locally to deliver the tickets. Just thought I’d point this out.
Go Hoosiers!!!

If IU had a football program that was rolling, you’d actually be able to sell those tickets. Sadly, it’s an effort just to give them away.

Nice of you.
Just wanted to point out that while you opted for mail delivery of paper tickets they are also available digitally in your IU ticket account and can be transferred to a cell number or email address. So, that obviates the need to arrange a physical pickup and widens your audience considerably. Or, it may be that you just prefer to meet up with someone locally to deliver the tickets. Just thought I’d point this out.
Go Hoosiers!!!
Thanks. Just checked it out and it looks simple enough. So if anyone, anywhere wants the tickets, just let me know

Reactions: eddy4iu
I’ve also got a free Rooftop at the Rock ticket if anyone wants it. My boy’s buddy had a soccer jamboree get scheduled and it’s just the two of us now.

I would be interested in the tickets and parking pass but I left my cell phone at home this morning. The number is 812-208-3776 and I will have my wife bring it to me within the hour. I could be reached at my email address on my computer: rmonday825@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance if you still have them and we are successfully able to transfer them.

I would be interested in the tickets and parking pass but I left my cell phone at home this morning. The number is 812-208-3776 and I will have my wife bring it to me within the hour. I could be reached at my email address on my computer: rmonday825@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance if you still have them and we are successfully able to transfer them.
Just sent the tickets and the parking pass. Looks like it went through on my end.

Reactions: eddy4iu

Someones gonna get some prank calls tonight😆. Careful of giving out your # around a bunch of immature Purdoo trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: midwolfe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT