ADVERTISEMENT

Trump v. DeSantis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure exactly what you’re saying that keeps the Trumpers smashing the laughing emoji. Or is that their version of “you stupid girl”? Whatever you did to make them incessantly follow you around, good for you. You must’ve done something to troll their ass something fierce. I applaud you.
Yep I have a stalker or two. It appears I trigger them.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I’m not that interested. But that’s cool that you follow him so closely. Is he running for office?
He has his book of off the wall yabbuts to use whenever any of his precious conservatives get unfairly attacked....so basically anytime someone says anything negative at all towards a conservative no matter how accurate

Damn, I thought we were trying to get along. I guess posting snark 24/7 is the way to go.
Well, your whatabout just didn't really make any sense. Jon Voight is, politically speaking, a wacko. Not because he's conservative, but because he's just plain nuts. Baldwin is a left liberal, but he's not a wacko. He's just far to one end of the spectrum.

Well, your whatabout just didn't really make any sense. Jon Voight is, politically speaking, a wacko. Not because he's conservative, but because he's just plain nuts. Baldwin is a left liberal, but he's not a wacko. He's just far to one end of the spectrum.
He’s a wacko.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
I thought we were talking about political wackos. If he's a wacko in his personal life, I really don't care. I don't follow the whole celebrity thing.
He’s worse than a political wacko. He’s a wacko period.

I don't give a shit about his "many tirades." He's a leftist. Big deal. There are tons of them. Get used to it.

• Haha

OK, I promise not to vote for him.

Will you promise not to vote for the next grab em by the pussy conservative that gets nominated?

I’m not sure exactly what you’re saying that keeps the Trumpers smashing the laughing emoji. Or is that their version of “you stupid girl”? Whatever you did to make them incessantly follow you around, good for you. You must’ve done something to troll their ass something fierce. I applaud you.
Coming from someone that calls themselves ButtHerEmails that is really funny. You are basically stalking every time you post

Reactions: stollcpa
First national post- election poll:

Among Republican voters, 41% said they preferred DeSantis compared to 39% who preferred Trump, while 8% said they preferred neither.

42% of Republicans and Republican-leaning independent voters said they would prefer DeSantis as the party’s next presidential nominee, while 35% said they would prefer Trump. YouGov noted this was a reversal of their poll conducted in October, in which 35% preferred DeSantis and 45% said they preferred Trump.

Talking about back-ass third-world shite....

Xi, Modi and Putin must be genuflecting, praying as we speak to Jesus, Mohammed, and Khrishna for Trump to win in 2024.

OK, I promise not to vote for him.

Will you promise not to vote for the next grab em by the pussy conservative that gets nominated?
Will you promise not to vote for Biden who pets young girls in public?

Wonder if the FBI has his daughters diary lost in the same place as Hunter’s laptop?

• Haha
Will you promise not to vote for Biden who pets young girls in public?

Wonder if the FBI has his daughters diary lost in the same place as Hunter’s laptop?

Lol, I would take petting over grab em by the pussy or wanting to f your own daughter. So between those 2, yes would still vote for biden.

Don't get mad at me for selling your morals for politics

Lol, I would take petting over grab em by the pussy or wanting to f your own daughter. So between those 2, yes would still vote for biden.

Don't get mad at me for selling your morals for politics
So you’re good with a pedophile? People on your side have starting making excuses for them.

• Haha
So you’re good with a pedophile? People on your side have starting making excuses for them.

Biden's weird interactions don't make him a pedophile.

Just like Trump taking photos with epstein and commenting on him knowing pretty young girls doesn't automatically make him a pedophile (although obviously smoke)

What's your opinion on gaetz? Love him for his pedophilia? He actually got caught fng a kid.

Coming from someone that calls themselves ButtHerEmails that is really funny. You are basically stalking every time you post
Triggering Trumpers, not stalking. But we all know what your brain was trying to come up with. It was a valiant effort. I’m proud of you.

Well we all know that and according to Jesse Watters, they just have to get these women married and that would solve all the problems.
“ But single women and voters under 40 have been captured by Democrats. So we need these ladies to get married. It’s time to fall in love and settle down. Guys, put a ring on it. “
You aren't going to like this, but for single women with children in particular, it would help move towards resolving a bunch of them.

You aren't going to like this, but for single women with children in particular, it would help move towards resolving a bunch of them.
And then they’d suddenly vote Republican, like Jesse thinks?

You’re absolutely ridiculous. Pedophile… seriously?
No more ridiculous than you throwing the term around like you do. Care to explain Joe Biden sneaking up behind girls and young women, touching them and sniffing them like we have all seen many photos and videos of? Let me guess your response, Biden has a stuttering problem.

They'll vote for whomever their husband tells them to vote for.
I think the point is that getting married and having kids changes what you view as important. Married women have significantly fewer abortions, for obvious reasons.

So instead they worry “Is the town my kids are being raised in safe?”, “Are their teachers filling their heads with nonsense?”

Protection and prospering of these mothers new little platoon becomes the number one priority. So naturally they begin to vote conservative.

No more ridiculous than you throwing the term around like you do. Care to explain Joe Biden sneaking up behind girls and young women, touching them and sniffing them like we have all seen many photos and videos of? Let me guess your response, Biden has a stuttering problem.
Nope, you have bds.

Care to explain trumps picture with epstein and commenting on him knowing pretty young girls?

Or about wanting to have sex with his daughter?

• Haha
This thread has gone off the rails. Want to discuss the topic? Let's start fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT