ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Trial - New York

What do you think is the most likely outcome in the New York trial?

• A guilty verdict on some or all of the counts

• An acquittal ("total exoneration!")

• A hung jury (jury cannot reach a unanimous decision and a mistrial is declared)

• Trump pleads guilty to something prior to a verdict being rendered

• Other (for example, a mistrial based on something other than a hung jury)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Depends on your perspective.
Bad person who will do good for more people
Less bad person who will do bad more for more people

If the greater good is your goal what’s the morality angle
It isn't a transaction. It's a choice. I've made mine.

It shines a light on them.
Shines a light on what, that I’d rather have someone in office that at least has a desire to improve my life & that of my family instead of illegal immigrants, criminals, mentally ill transgenders, criminals, deadbeats who made poor decisions by taking out loans they couldn’t afford, & on & on. That I don’t give two shits if Trump wants to be dictator for life because I’m not dumb enough to think there’s any chance it could actually happen? Spare me your existential threats & moral superiority bs, you voted for Bob Dole I assume? Trump’s morals have nothing to do with mine. Electing him does not project his morals onto me. Folks like you just want to shame people ‘ cause that’s all you’ve got is to convince yourself you’re some kind of Robin Hood, but I’ll bet dollars to dimes that I’ve given more time & money to help others than your broke ass, as have millions of people that will vote for Trump this fall. Politics isn’t now, & never has been about putting the best person in office, & if Trump had a D next to his name, you’d be voting for him too cause that’s what the have nots need is a Dem in office.

Shines a light on what, that I’d rather have someone in office that at least has a desire to improve my life & that of my family instead of illegal immigrants, criminals, mentally ill transgenders, criminals, deadbeats who made poor decisions by taking out loans they couldn’t afford, & on & on. That I don’t give two shits if Trump wants to be dictator for life because I’m not dumb enough to think there’s any chance it could actually happen? Spare me your existential threats & moral superiority bs, you voted for Bob Dole I assume? Trump’s morals have nothing to do with mine. Electing him does not project his morals onto me. Folks like you just want to shame people ‘ cause that’s all you’ve got is to convince yourself you’re some kind of Robin Hood, but I’ll bet dollars to dimes that I’ve given more time & money to help others than your broke ass, as have millions of people that will vote for Trump this fall. Politics isn’t now, & never has been about putting the best person in office, & if Trump had a D next to his name, you’d be voting for him too cause that’s what the have nots need is a Dem in office.
I would never, ever vote for Trump. There’s a reason he was a Democrat his entire life and decided to run as a Republican. That’s cute you think he gives a single sh— about your life. Or anyone except himself. It’s funny what suddenly happened to the party of family values and the moral majority , isn’t it?

I would never, ever vote for Trump. There’s a reason he was a Democrat his entire life and decided to run as a Republican. That’s cute you think he gives a single sh— about your life. Or anyone except himself. It’s funny what suddenly happened to the party of family values and the moral majority , isn’t it?
Many of those people see you as someone that condones the murder of babies, worse than anything Trump has done, so you too can spare me your delusion that YOUR morals matter more than anyone else’s. You all will never realize that just because you see things differently doesn’t mean it’s better.

I simply can’t understand why you won’t talk to me right now!
Us being “the main thing”, is written in the stars.
Even Trump can’t hold
Back my love for you. I’m a man with patience for a good woman! But you better hurry before I’m a patient on hospice.
I know ya want me. Let’s make this happen, just talk to me.

Many of those people see you as someone that condones the murder of babies, worse than anything Trump has done, so you too can spare me your delusion that YOUR morals matter more than anyone else’s. You all will never realize that just because you see things differently doesn’t mean it’s better.
You're mistaken.

Just a few weeks ago, Trump endorsed abortions up to a certain number of weeks of pregnancy. So, by your definition, Trump himself condones the "murder of babies" and is not the paradigm of virtue you claim.

This seems inconsistent.

You claim Trump "has a desire to improve my life & that of my family" based on what Trump says but you disregard Trump's statements that he "wants to be dictator for life".

Make up your mind -- do you believe Trump's statements or not?

This seems inconsistent.

You claim Trump "has a desire to improve my life & that of my family" based on what Trump says but you disregard Trump's statements that he "wants to be dictator for life".

Nope. I don’t believe what any of them say, I believe what they DO. I’ve enjoyed Trump tax cuts. Bidenflation, border policy, student loan forgiveness, not so much, so your analysis falls flat yet again.

You're mistaken.

Just a few weeks ago, Trump endorsed abortions up to a certain number of weeks of pregnancy. So, by your definition, Trump himself condones the "murder of babies" and is not the paradigm of virtue you claim.
I’m talking about YOU people projecting your morals onto everyone & how others perceive you dummy, I don’t care what Trump says about abortion. Another failed gotcha.

This seems inconsistent.

Wait, Trump said he “wants to be dictator for life”?

Link?

I think you’re the one multiple normal posters have asked to relax. Cue the meltdown
Tell you what. Find a single post of mine that could reasonably be characterized as a "meltdown." You're here all day every day, so take as much time as you need. I'll then easily identify a dozen of yours - - unhinged, blistering personal attacks where you go after posters' family members, where you threaten to track a guy down and slam his face into the sidewalk, where you unleash on posters with disgusting insults about bodily fluids on their faces, call them pussies, "tranny cucks" and an assortment of put-downs generally laced with vulgarity.

No, dude, you have no equal here in the meltdown department.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Tell you what. Find a single post of mine that could reasonably be characterized as a "meltdown." You're here all day every day, so take as much time as you need. I'll then easily identify a dozen of yours - - unhinged, blistering personal attacks where you go after posters' family members, where you threaten to track a guy down and slam his face into the sidewalk, where you unleash on posters with disgusting insults about bodily fluids on their faces, call them pussies, "tranny cucks" and an assortment of put-downs generally laced with vulgarity.

No, dude, you have no equal here in the meltdown department.
Never family members. That’s your misinterpretation. And that tranny cuck spends 95 percent of his posts attacking people. Coh posts something he shows up to call him a lonely old man etc. routinely with conservatives. and he did it over and over and he absolutely needs his ass kicked.

And no you have no equal. With your bs psychoanalysis trying to go personal every time you get slapped around on here. .

Nah I like to needle about that stuff but it makes no difference to my world. The Dems extended insanity with Covid lockdowns, keeping kids home with remote learning, masks for an absurd amount of time with kids, coupled with blm insanity and defunding the police and bail projects and progressive DAs brought gov’s shortcomings and overreach right to my doorstep. Biden/Harris are guilty by both rhetoric and association and the election is nothing more than a referendum on progressives for me. Add on the border, taxes, and the identity over merit etc and voting them out is a no-brainer. I’ll vote R top to bottom for the first time ever

Indiana did all those things to kids and we don't lean left.

Sarcastic Uh Huh GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

asked and answered no less than a thousand times. it's the duration

Kids were stuck in their classrooms for the entire year after covid initially shut down school, having to sit three feet or so from each other.... if they couldn't do that, they had to wear masks. On the bus, they had to wear masks as well.

They weren't allowed to go to lunch, it was eating in their classrooms. They weren't allowed to go to music, art or gym... the teachers came to them.

If someone in the house had a fever, it was an immediate 10 days out. My daughter, who was in 8th grade started running a fever and we had to pull my youngest out. The only way it wasn't 10 days was with a negative covid test from a doc... my middle kid, who had the fever, went back to school before my youngest who was perfectly fine.

Our governor is a republican. That wasn't blue policy.

Here is what Indiana did during covid.

Reactions: UncleMark
Kids were stuck in their classrooms for the entire year after covid initially shut down school, having to sit three feet or so from each other.... if they couldn't do that, they had to wear masks. On the bus, they had to wear masks as well.

They weren't allowed to go to lunch, it was eating in their classrooms. They weren't allowed to go to music, art or gym... the teachers came to them.

If someone in the house had a fever, it was an immediate 10 days out. My daughter, who was in 8th grade started running a fever and we had to pull my youngest out. The only way it wasn't 10 days was with a negative covid test from a doc... my middle kid, who had the fever, went back to school before my youngest who was perfectly fine.

I understand that however the reality is that Covid and schools and masks became a virtue signal for counties in blue states so they extended longer than necessary. Again to virtue signal not bc the data supported it with kids. And the kids suffered. We had a Republican gov too but a blue county exec so thank god the AG started suing these districts to open up. AG Suing to open schools. Ag suing to get rid of Soros prosecutor. Thank god for our AG. Present and former who is now a US Sen

I understand that however the reality is that Covid and schools and masks became a virtue signal for counties in blue states so they extended longer than necessary. Again to virtue signal not bc the data supported it with kids. And the kids suffered. We had a Republican gov too but a blue county exec so thank god the AG started suing these districts to open up.

Restrictions on schools were way overdone, but I'm pointing out that it was done in at least one republican state as well, so it wasn't just a blue problem.

At first, both sides were on board with protecting the public as much as possible from the pandemic

At some point, many (not all) in the GOP decided ignoring/downplaying the pandemic and fighting restrictions became the politically beneficial thing to do. Get all those crying about their freedom to ignore a pandemic mad at dems.

Holcomb at least didn't follow the crazier of his party.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
At first, both sides were on board with protecting the public as much as possible from the pandemic

At some point, many (not all) in the GOP decided ignoring/downplaying the pandemic and fighting restrictions became the politically beneficial thing to do. Get all those crying about their freedom to ignore a pandemic mad at dems.

Holcomb at least didn't follow the crazier of his party.
His mind is made up. Don't confuse him with the facts.

Not ripping on you, but that doesn't take rocket science. I'm sick and tired of the elephant in the room, Ashley, getting swept under a rug while the mentally sick side of this board does a, BUT TRUMP, 24/7. Most smart dems around here know these court cases are a political charade and complete BS. BUT, that is a very limited number of people while the majority is ??? Whacked. Anyone who continues defending what Joe Biden did is mentally ill.
You don't give two shits about Ashley.

You don't give two shits about Ashley.
I have kids ASSH*LE! That kind of sh!t pisses a dad like me off! If that was my kid that coward would have already met his maker and I would be fully prepared to handle whatever the consequences may be! Just shut the hell up OR continue looking like a GD fool.

I have kids ASSH*LE! That kind of sh!t pisses a dad like me off! If that was my kid that coward would have already met his maker and I would be fully prepared to handle whatever the consequences may be! Just shut the hell up OR continue looking like a GD fool.
I can tell you're a very emotional kind of guy. If you really cared you'd be just as emotional about all the women that complained about Trump sexually assaulting them. You don't believe them despite more evidence and believe this about Biden with little real evidence because you want to. This is why I didn't believe you cared at all about Ashley. Your reaction to it is way over the top.

Few things are less impressive than a keyboard warrior. It's a very cowardly thing to be.

Last edited:
I can tell you're a very emotional kind of guy. If you really cared you'd be just as emotional about all the women that complained about Trump sexually assaulting them. You don't believe them despite more evidence and believe this about Biden with little real evidence because you want to. This is why I didn't believe you cared at all about Ashley. Your reaction to it is way over the top.

Few things are less impressive than a keyboard warrior. It's a very cowardly thing to be.
You're not worth my time and you have issues to deal with especially since you took the main issue, Ashley, which you brought up with me, and turned it into a Trump issue. Trump has nothing to do with Ashley or Joe Biden and his problem which is a very demented, and sickening thing. But Trump is all that is on your mind.

I’m talking about YOU people projecting your morals onto everyone & how others perceive you dummy, I don’t care what Trump says about abortion. Another failed gotcha.
Aren't people who accuse others "as someone that condones the murder of babies" (as you posted in your Post 1125) also projecting their morals onto others?

Why don't you care what Trump says about abortion? If you're honestly concerned about "murder of babies" you'd have to care what the leading Republican is proposing.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
I believe more in the utilitarianism theory of morality and good for the greatest number of people. I think one can easily argue after 4 years of Biden’s garbage trump is the moral choice
Trump is certainly the candidate who can and likely would do the most harm to the United States of America if allowed back into office.
I don't think choosing not to vote for Trump has any relevance to Biden at all. We simply cannot let that traitor near the oval office ever again. As a matter of the security of the Constitution and the Union. Trump already has done severe harm to the federal government and the balance of power. Letting him back in office would allow the destruction of our country. Absolutely cannot let it happen.

Aren't people who accuse others "as someone that condones the murder of babies" (as you posted in your Post 1125) also projecting their morals onto others?

Why don't you care what Trump says about abortion? If you're honestly concerned about "murder of babies" you'd have to care what the leading Republican is proposing.
Read my post dimwit. I never claimed those words or that stance as my own. You really are a dullard. Report back with what I posted please.

You're not worth my time and you have issues to deal with especially since you took the main issue, Ashley, which you brought up with me, and turned it into a Trump issue. Trump has nothing to do with Ashley or Joe Biden and his problem which is a very demented, and sickening thing. But Trump is all that is on your mind.
You are not a rational person. Sorry, I think that’s objectively true. You’ve let your unchecked emotions control your posts. If you were rational and objective you’d not be supporting Trump since he’s even more immoral than Biden. There is no way to square your attitude with the facts.

Trump is certainly the candidate who can and likely would do the most harm to the United States of America if allowed back into office.
I don't think choosing not to vote for Trump has any relevance to Biden at all. We simply cannot let that traitor near the oval office ever again. As a matter of the security of the Constitution and the Union. Trump already has done severe harm to the federal government and the balance of power. Letting him back in office would allow the destruction of our country. Absolutely cannot let it happen.
Spot on.

Many of his former top officials have said the same thing.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
"It's a striking chorus of detractors, one without precedent in the modern era, coming from those who witnessed first-hand his conduct in office, and the turmoil that followed . . . It's mind-boggling how many members of his senior staff have denounced him."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT