ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Trial - New York

What do you think is the most likely outcome in the New York trial?

• A guilty verdict on some or all of the counts

• An acquittal ("total exoneration!")

• A hung jury (jury cannot reach a unanimous decision and a mistrial is declared)

• Trump pleads guilty to something prior to a verdict being rendered

• Other (for example, a mistrial based on something other than a hung jury)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, meanwhile a sickening family and individual gets supported by these people and they just look the other way, it's disgusting. BUT TRUMP. Not funny anymore.
Yes Trump’s more than 20 charges of sexual abuse, one he’s already been convicted of, one of a teenager who allegedly withdrew when threatened. You’re right. Not funny. And no, that’s not what happened about the diary. FTR

Yes Trump’s more than 20 charges of sexual abuse, one he’s already been convicted of, one of a teenager who allegedly withdrew when threatened. You’re right. Not funny. And no, that’s not what happened about the diary. FTR
Just sthu you're clueless as crap! That case holds as much water as Christine Blasey Ford what a joke, an absolute joke just like every freaking time you ignore the heinous crime Joe commited. A family member confirms what we all knew and you look the other way. Typical democrat absolute BS. They all need run out of office yesterday and so do you all for defending that BS.

But here you are this should be great an exercise to see whom of you has the sickest mind. My money is on several of you which is really, really sad.

I encourage you to look at the most dangerous cities in America and the party represented by same. Your stupidity seems boundless
You forgot in this post to auto-blame federal President Joe Biden for the problems faced by local city/county/state government.

Are you on your game today?

Just sthu you're clueless as crap! That case holds as much water as Christine Blasey Ford what a joke, an absolute joke just like every freaking time you ignore the heinous crime Joe commited. A family member confirms what we all knew and you look the other way. Typical democrat absolute BS. They all need run out of office yesterday and so do you all for defending that BS.

But here you are this should be great an exercise to see whom of you has the sickest mind. My money is on several of you which is really, really sad.
YAWN.

Next time, say something new.

looks more like Gomer to me

iu
Good call

You forgot in this post to auto-blame federal President Joe Biden for the problems faced by local city/county/state government.

Go back to bed

Last edited:
Yes, meanwhile a sickening family and individual gets supported by these people and they just look the other way, it's disgusting. BUT TRUMP. Not funny anymore.
If we are to judge parents by their children then Biden is an absolutely terrible Dad. His son Hunter is dumpster fire. A drug addict, man child. His daughter is fit for a straight jacket. Beau was supposedly the golden child, but who knows. We do know the woman he was married to started nailing Hunter after he died. Biden showers with his daughter. Almost certainly nailing the babysitter (Dr. Jill) at the time of his first wife's death. The whole family is a sexually depraved, amoral freak show.

Compare that to the stable, successful lives of the Trump children. All happily married, love their dad, popping out grandchildren. The All-American family.

Last edited:

Go back to bed stupid.

Go back to bed stupid.
No.

Make up your mind -- are you going to be rational and persuasive today or not?

If we are to judge parents by their children then Biden is an absolutely terrible Dad. His son Hunter is dumpster fire. A drug addict, man child. His daughter is fit for a straight jacket. Beau was supposedly the golden child, but who knows. We do know the woman he was married to started nailing Hunter after he died. Biden showers with his daughter. Almost certainly nailing the babysitter (Dr. Jill) at the time
ivanka-trump-2-240-b0ba3c2683ba4bb98e051d3c49e1a849.jpg
of his first wife's death. The whole family is an incestuous, amoral freak show.

Compare that to the stable, successful lives of the Trump children. All happily married, love their dad, popping out grandchildren. The All-American family.

No.

Make up your mind -- are you going to be rational and persuasive today or not?
No is nonresponsive. Adopting the blm defund soros progressive initiatives had disastrous consequences for municipalities. Others have posted the Biden administration’s favor with Harris and bail projects. As I said. Go back to bed.

Last edited:
Meanwhile Joes daughter confirms the diary and the showers and it gets buried. You should be proud supporting that. Jesus, the absolute offensive, irrational, stupidity around here is alarming and on a whole new level. UNREAL
I'm talking about today's trial testimony. You're talking about a discredited, ugly rumor that the "victim" has vehemently denied. Looks like your shit sources (e.g. Gateway Pundit and "X") won't let it go, though.

You're not very bright.

And yes, like Mark Cuban, I'll support Biden over the guy who continues to extend a short, stubby middle finger to our election system, democracy and the rule of law even if Biden is on his death bed.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
No is nonresponsive. Adopting the blm defund soros progressive initiatives had disastrous consequences for municipalities. Others have posted the Biden administration’s favor with Harris and bail projects. As I said. Go back to bed.
Not really.

You're blindly/intentionally lumping an imaginary collection of "progressives" together (even without defining what you claim a "progressive" is and without differentiating the relative extent of federal and state authority to fix problems at the local/state level). So long as you can sound like you're blaming "progressives" for something, you're satisfied.

That's just namecalling. Not very expressive and not very persuasive.

Not really.

You're blindly/intentionally lumping an imaginary collection of "progressives" together (even without defining what you claim a "progressive" is and without differentiating the relative extent of federal and state authority to fix problems at the local/state level). So long as you can sound like you're blaming "progressives" for something, you're satisfied.

That's just namecalling. Not very expressive and not very persuasive.
Your words have no meaning. Are you in a cabin in the woods?

This is the real world.

Apparently not. I think the copy-and-paste "cradle to grave benefits" elevator speech, seen in every thread, has been re-posted only about 10 times today.

Cue the meltdown . . .

I'm talking about today's trial testimony. You're talking about a discredited, ugly rumor that the "victim" has vehemently denied. Looks like your shit sources (e.g. Gateway Pundit and "X") won't let it go, though.

You're not very bright.

And yes, like Mark Cuban, I'll support Biden over the guy who continues to extend a short, stubby middle finger to our election system, democracy and the rule of law even if Biden is on his death bed.
There can't be a strong democracy so long as the Republicans keep falsely claiming that it is impossible for the states to administer a fair election in which Trump is the loser.

Republicans still, to this day, vigorously support Trump's claims that the election was "stolen", even in Georgia in which all the state election officials were Republicans.

Republicans are using the "big lie" approach to politics.

Your words have no meaning. Are you in a cabin in the woods?

This is the real world.
I AM in the real world.

You're the one that campaigns nonstop to remove Biden from office (which certainly would install Trump as President) while, at the same time, claims non-stop that you don't support Trump.

You, not me, is the one in cloud cuckooland.

I AM in the real world.

You're the one that campaigns nonstop to remove Biden from office (which certainly would install Trump as President) while, at the same time, claims non-stop that you don't support Trump.

You, not me, is the one in cloud cuckooland.
This isn’t difficult. They are both terrible candidates. Both serial liars. The difference one promotes far left domestic policies that are untenable. So trump is the clear choice.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
This isn’t difficult. They are both terrible candidates. Both serial liars. The difference one promotes far left domestic policies that are untenable. So trump is the clear choice.
So then, you DO support Trump, regardless what you have said to the contrary. Thank you.

You're not very bright.

Its not a rumor, it was her letter to the judge I posted, but again you call names, ignore the truth, defend the guy, (not Surprising coming from your camp), and his whacked family.

AND it seems you ride Cuban whenever possible. Who cares what he thinks. I'm sick of this and don't want to stray from this horrible crime that Joe committed. I feel sorry for his daughter and I've seen way too many damaging video's from the Biden camp including Hunter and his sister. Go get help and quit defending this crap you know its wrong just admit it.

I support ANYONE running against Biden/Harris. Trump. Rfk Jr. Sortition. Whatev
Not ripping on you, but that doesn't take rocket science. I'm sick and tired of the elephant in the room, Ashley, getting swept under a rug while the mentally sick side of this board does a, BUT TRUMP, 24/7. Most smart dems around here know these court cases are a political charade and complete BS. BUT, that is a very limited number of people while the majority is ??? Whacked. Anyone who continues defending what Joe Biden did is mentally ill.

Not ripping on you, but that doesn't take rocket science. I'm sick and tired of the elephant in the room, Ashley, getting swept under a rug while the mentally sick side of this board does a, BUT TRUMP, 24/7. Most smart dems around here know these court cases are a political charade and complete BS. BUT, that is a very limited number of people while the majority is ??? Whacked. Anyone who continues defending what Joe Biden did is mentally ill.
I just don’t care about any of that stuff. I don’t care about stormy d. I don’t care about Biden and whatever that diary stuff is about. I care about policy and outcomes

Trump injects himself into everything 24/7.

It looks silly to namecall his opponents as "TRUMP 24/7" when all they are doing is answering each of Trump's non-stop 24/7 comnents.

Crab legs at any cost.
Nah I like to needle about that stuff but it makes no difference to my world. The Dems extended insanity with Covid lockdowns, keeping kids home with remote learning, masks for an absurd amount of time with kids, coupled with blm insanity and defunding the police and bail projects and progressive DAs brought gov’s shortcomings and overreach right to my doorstep. Biden/Harris are guilty by both rhetoric and association and the election is nothing more than a referendum on progressives for me. Add on the border, taxes, and the identity over merit etc and voting them out is a no-brainer. I’ll vote R top to bottom for the first time ever

Biden/Harris are guilty by both rhetoric and association and the election is nothing more than a referendum on progressives for me. Add on the border, taxes, and the identity over merit etc and voting them out is a no-brainer. I’ll vote R top to bottom for the first time ever

I wouldn't judge you for that at all, if Trump wasn't at the top of the ticket.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I wouldn't judge you for that at all, if Trump wasn't at the top of the ticket.
There's just as many bad pubs. The only thing that would fix it IMO is the term limit vote. That'll never happen. Fresh people, pub or dem with new idea's and not this stuck in the mud crap. BUT, whoever gets elected will never fix this deficit. It's too far gone. I would never vote for Biden, but Trump better spit out a plan and reporters need to get on him about it rather than all this other nonsense.

Meanwhile Joes daughter confirms the diary and the showers and it gets buried. You should be proud supporting that. Jesus, the absolute offensive, irrational, stupidity around here is alarming and on a whole new level. UNREAL
Spreading lies again.

If we are to judge parents by their children then Biden is an absolutely terrible Dad. His son Hunter is dumpster fire. A drug addict, man child. His daughter is fit for a straight jacket. Beau was supposedly the golden child, but who knows. We do know the woman he was married to started nailing Hunter after he died. Biden showers with his daughter. Almost certainly nailing the babysitter (Dr. Jill) at the time of his first wife's death. The whole family is an incestuous, amoral freak show.

Yea. Because the Trump children haven't done drugs or received billions from foreign countries like Saudi arabia. They haven't screwed over their tenants either.

Such great role models.

Lmao

I’ll pray for your ignorant little soul tonight.

• Wow
Its not a rumor, it was her letter to the judge I posted, but again you call names, ignore the truth, defend the guy, (not Surprising coming from your camp), and his whacked family.

AND it seems you ride Cuban whenever possible. Who cares what he thinks. I'm sick of this and don't want to stray from this horrible crime that Joe committed. I feel sorry for his daughter and I've seen way too many damaging video's from the Biden camp including Hunter and his sister. Go get help and quit defending this crap you know its wrong just admit it.
Hey….I’ve got it. Tell the truth now. You’re the one who ran into the pizza shop with a gun to break up the sex traffic ring, aren’t you? It all makes sense now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT