ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Trial - New York

What do you think is the most likely outcome in the New York trial?

• A guilty verdict on some or all of the counts

• An acquittal ("total exoneration!")

• A hung jury (jury cannot reach a unanimous decision and a mistrial is declared)

• Trump pleads guilty to something prior to a verdict being rendered

• Other (for example, a mistrial based on something other than a hung jury)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because I assume with any trump case the facts and law are overwhelming not in his favor 🤣
Really should do some fact finding. The media tells you what they what you to believe. Don't be another useful idiot. Take your rights as an Anerican seriously,or they seriously,will take them from you. Ever ask yourself why every media outlet turned on him as soon as he announced he was running as a republican? The media loved Trump all the way through 2014. He was one of the most popular people in the country,until he didn't run as a democrat(which they fully expected him to do,even attending DNC parties and gatherings that they(dems) invited him to). Why did the dems love him,and then instantly hate him when he announced he was running as a republican? Is it coincidence that the media then started coming at him with anything and everything? We're facts and law on Trumps side when Hillary Clinton paid to have the Russian Collusion case created? There's proof of that,and yet 0 charges. There's proof that Biden blackmailed Ukraine. There's proof his son took millions from the Chinese government,and kicking back 10% to "the big guy". You aren't doing yourself any favors by Trump bashing. It just proves you are another ignorant fool who only believes what the media tells you. People laugh at this type of ignorance.

Really should do some fact finding. The media tells you what they what you to believe. Don't be another useful idiot. Take your rights as an Anerican seriously,or they seriously,will take them from you. Ever ask yourself why every media outlet turned on him as soon as he announced he was running as a republican? The media loved Trump all the way through 2014. He was one of the most popular people in the country,until he didn't run as a democrat(which they fully expected him to do,even attending DNC parties and gatherings that they(dems) invited him to). Why did the dems love him,and then instantly hate him when he announced he was running as a republican? Is it coincidence that the media then started coming at him with anything and everything? We're facts and law on Trumps side when Hillary Clinton paid to have the Russian Collusion case created? There's proof of that,and yet 0 charges. There's proof that Biden blackmailed Ukraine. There's proof his son took millions from the Chinese government,and kicking back 10% to "the big guy". You aren't doing yourself any favors by Trump bashing. It just proves you are another ignorant fool who only believes what the media tells you. People laugh at this type of ignorance.
Are you talking to me? I hope you got the wrong poster here.
Phone calls in Ga were recorded. There’s audio
Classified docs were found in palm and refused to be returned
Ny payments can be traced and records audited

Of course the media is bent. Of course these cases are politically motivated. Of course whatever trump is accused of doing he did.

Really should do some fact finding. The media tells you what they what you to believe. Don't be another useful idiot. Take your rights as an Anerican seriously,or they seriously,will take them from you. Ever ask yourself why every media outlet turned on him as soon as he announced he was running as a republican? The media loved Trump all the way through 2014. He was one of the most popular people in the country,until he didn't run as a democrat(which they fully expected him to do,even attending DNC parties and gatherings that they(dems) invited him to). Why did the dems love him,and then instantly hate him when he announced he was running as a republican? Is it coincidence that the media then started coming at him with anything and everything? Were facts and law on Trumps side when Hillary Clinton paid to have the Russian Collusion case created? There's proof of that,and yet 0 charges. There's proof that Biden blackmailed Ukraine. There's proof his son took millions from the Chinese government,and kicking back 10% to "the big guy". You aren't doing yourself any favors by Trump bashing. It just proves you are another ignorant fool who only believes what the media tells you. People laugh at this type of ignorance.
Oh and i can read the filings in the cases myself. And here’s the really good part. I can understand them. Myself.

Of course the media is bent. Of course these cases are politically motivated. Of course whatever trump is accused of doing he did.
The problem is that nothing he's accused of doing is a crime.

No one gives a crap about billionaires political leanings when they aren't running for office. The only exception being politicians trying to get them to donate to their campaign.

Trump ran as a republican because he knew they would be stupid enough to vote for him and not care about his baggage.

His access Hollywood tape alone would have sunk him if he was on a dem ticket

Your post is revisionist history and utter nonsense. The media, including the msm, loved Trump when he first announced. They couldn't get enough of him. Every appearance was covered and he was benefiting from all kinds of free campaign advertising.

The tide started to turn after he began uttering the most unbelievable shit ever to come out of the mouth of a major-party presidential candidate, including his repeated refrain that the media is "dishonest scum" and "the enemy of the people," but even then the free media coverage continued. He rode it to the White House.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Reactions: manichi
Spot the lie.
That has absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making in refuting the other poster.

You probably want a state-controlled media. You might just get your wish if enough morons vote for the unhinged, spiteful, vindictive nutcase.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making in refuting the other poster.

You probably want a state-controlled media. You might just get your wish if enough morons vote for the unhinged, spiteful, vindictive nutcase.
I want the opposite of State run media. Will you join me is asserting we should pull all federal funding from NPR and PBS?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

There already is a state controlled media wtf is it that you don't get! You need dropped on your head. Did you miss The Weaponization of the Twitter files and the censorship media complex hearings? It only happened years ago and has gotten worse, but here you are still sourcing the evil sh!t dolts that spew the state controlled media furry food! GTFO with your nonsense sources!

Could you tell more lies and incorrect "facts" in a single post? I'd say Dems started to turn against Trump over issues like the Central Park 5 and the Birther claims. Both long before 2014...

You might want to look into where the "Russian collusion" issue with Trump originated. The Free Beacon and whichever GOP candidate funded the investigation for a year or so trying to obtain opposition research on Trump were not Dems. That's who originally hired Fusion GPS...

"Representatives for the Washington Free Beacon, a conservative online news site, informed congressional investigators Friday the outlet had originally funded the research firm that created the salacious dossier containing allegations of ties between Donald Trump’s campaign and Russian operatives, the publication said in a statement.

The firm, Fusion GPS — which has been entwined in federal and congressional probes into Russian election interference in 2016 — was retained by the Free Beacon during the 2016 elections “to provide research on multiple candidates in the Republican presidential primary,” Free Beacon editor and chief Matthew Continetti and chairman Michael Goldfarb said in the statement"

And not sure what rock you are living under but there is certainly no "proof" Biden "blackmailed" Ukraine. In fact the "star" Comer Pyle witness, the "trusted" FBI informant that started the whole Biden/Ukraine lie has been arrested and charged with lying to the FBI. Not only that, but in the pre trial paperwork he has claimed that he worked for Russian Intelligence, and that his actions in 2018- 2020 to try and discredit Biden (including filing the fake DF1023 acusing Biden of bribery) was part of an operation directed by Russian Intelligence...

"Smirnov claims to have “extensive and extremely recent” contacts with foreign intelligence officials, prosecutors said in the filing. They said he previously told the FBI that he has longstanding and extensive contacts with Russian spies, including individuals he said were high-level intelligence officers or command Russian assassins abroad."

The same classified docs that they just admitted were staged by the fbi upon arrival? The same ones that were sent to him BY THE FBI? Go look it up. They have been colliding to keep him out since day 1. Also...I am not political. I just want facts. You obviously are emotionally tied. Congratulations,you are perfect for them.

Great, another whack job speaks....

The same classified docs that they just admitted were staged by the fbi upon arrival? The same ones that were sent to him BY THE FBI? Go look it up. They have been colliding to keep him out since day 1. Also...I am not political. I just want facts. You obviously are emotionally tied. Congratulations,you are perfect for them.
Damnit!! They’re playing me!!! Grrrrr. Thank you

Lord God almighty! We have another ignoramus on the Trump Team.

Proof that Biden blackmailed the Ukrainians? Proof his kid kicked back 10% of what he took from the Chinese? Where’s the beef? Republican House been at it for a year and an half with zippo to show for it. Idiot. Quit getting your info from Alex Jones and Q?

Reactions: T.M.P. and zeke4ahs
He was a useful idiot. Everyone has always laughed at him behind his back, but was nice to him to his face so he could be useful. There’s a big difference in a guy like that getting notoriety and then suddenly morons thinking he’s qualified to run for President. Everyone in NYC could see right through him. And no, there is NOT proof of almost all of what you said. Perhpas you are the one who could use some fact finding there.

He just posted articles, video, and court docs who cares where it's from.

I know one thing with the election less than 6 months away anything the msm says is pure horseshit, but you will have the usual non thinking sheep posting, defending, and wallowing in it. Now you know the rest of the story. Paul Harvey...Good day!
Just so you know ....

Fox News is clearly part of the main stream media. Its readership and viewer ratings leave no doubt. So I agree with your assessment that anything said by FoxNews is horseshit.

He was a useful idiot. Everyone has always laughed at him behind his back, but was nice to him to his face so he could be useful. There’s a big difference in a guy like that getting notoriety and then suddenly morons thinking he’s qualified to run for President. Everyone in NYC could see right through him. And no, there is NOT proof of almost all of what you said. Perhpas you are the one who could use some fact finding there.
Lifelong is one of millions of useful idiots who worship at the feet of Don Snoreleon.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Oh bless your heart. That’s not what they admitted. At all. Your basketball posts are pretty bad, so I can’t say I’m surprised that your WC posts are even worse.

Reactions: swman and UncleMark
Proof that Biden blackmailed the Ukrainians? Proof his kid kicked back 10% of what he took from the Chinese? Where’s the beef? Republican House been at it for a year and an half with zippo to show for it. Idiot. Quit getting your info from Alex Jones and Q?
Lol...there's video of Biden telling the story of how he got the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating Hunter,fired. He's on tape,bragging about it You are right though...no proof...lol. also...I don't know who Alex Jones is. This info is readily available. What will you say when they accuse the next republican nominee of all the same things they have accused Trump of?....You do the bidding of the people who want you to own nothing,and have 0 rights. Congratulations dumbass.

Oh bless your heart. That’s not what they admitted. At all. Your basketball posts are pretty bad, so I can’t say I’m surprised that your WC posts are even worse.
Wrong again. Released yesterday moron. Go look. They admitted to bringing the cover sheets marked confidential and classified into mara Lago. Why do you think the trial was postponed,with no date determined,yesterday?...genius

Lol...there's video of Biden telling the story of how he got the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating Hunter,fired. He's on tape,bragging about it You are right though...no proof...lol. also...I don't know who Alex Jones is. This info is readily available. What will you say when they accuse the next republican nominee of all the same things they have accused Trump of?....You do the bidding of the people who want you to own nothing,and have 0 rights. Congratulations dumbass.
He wasn’t bragging and he was doing what everyone had said needed to be done. Getting rid of an extremely corrupt prosecutor. Just curious….where exactly do you get your “ news” ? Tell the truth.

• Haha
Just so you know ....

Biden is a federal president. He has no authority over a proceeding in a New York state court.

New York is not some insignificant little place -- if a separate country, New York's economy would rank about 11-12th in the world.

New York is not going to let a Delaware politician push it around.

Trump is being tried because he wants to be.

• Haha
Reactions: dbmhoosier
Wrong again. Released yesterday moron. Go look. They admitted to bringing the cover sheets marked confidential and classified into mara Lago. Why do you think the trial was postponed,with no date determined,yesterday?...genius
You think I don’t know what was released yesterday? The only thing that happened was that the pages were in a different order. But nice try.

Saying Trump would never do it because his mentor Roy Cohn the mob lawyer wouldn’t allow it.
Roy Cohn was also as well known (if not more so) as Chief Counsel for Senator Joseph McCarthy (the original MAGA).

Twitter? You think Twitter is sitting in the jury box hearing all the evidence? You guys coninually post stupid claims from half-twits who just take the view that anyone who opposes Trump is a "leftist".

The FBI has always been full of Republicans. Mueller is a Republican, Weissman was appointed assistant and then chief director of the FBI's Enron task force by George Bush. The other reason Mueller chose Weissman as a key cog in the investigation into Russian influence in the 2016 (besides his FBI experience) is that Weissman was very involved in prosecuting organized crime figures.

While at the EDNY, he headed up cases vs the Gambino, Columbo and Genovese crime families. So Mueller likely felt Weissman's previous crime family experience would fit right in with an investigation of Trump.

I guess to morons on Twitter that makes him a "leftist"? The point is that whatever you think of him for going after your idol Trump (and especially Manafort), his grasp of what it takes to be able to determine whether testimony benefited the Prosecution or not is based on pretty unasailable. personal experience in thousands of prosecutions.

But you go on giving credence to nonsense from half T wits like "Lori Mills", "Matrix Forest" and "Alex Brusewitz" and wonder why you always end up wrong. Why you lose elections, why your predictions always turn up wrong, and why you persist in that kind of nonsense...

Alex Brusewitz is a genius. I guess he thinks the Prosecution is somehow unaware of Stormy's earlier claim or the fact that she changed her mind? No doubt this will catch the prosecution completely off guard, since among other facts Stormy only discusses it in her book/movie for anyone to see...
I predict the worst thing that will happen to the prosecution in this case is that Trump will be convicted of committing 30+ misdemeanors for falsifying documents but no felony convictions.

Realistically, it's about 50-50 or 60-40 whether Trump will be convicted of a felony -- the prosecution only has to prove that a substantial reason for Trump's actions was to influence the election (not that it was the sole or only reason).

Idiot!! He got him fired as the EU, International Monetary Fund, us government, foreign investors and Ukrainian reform organizations all wanted him removed. Two months before Hunter Biden joined the board the Brits asked Shokin to investigate Burisma’s owner for money laundering and he refused. His predecessor and the prosecutor that followed him did nothing as well.
Try to get your facts in order or you open yourself up to the idiot moniker. Which you wear extremely well.
BTW Alex Jones is a conspiracy nut who was sued because of the claims he made that Sandy Hook never happened and everyone were crisis actors. He lost and got a $100M plus judgement against him. He should be castrated then drawn and quartered.

Will you join me in reinstating the Fairness Doctrine?
I hate the fricking abolishment of the Fairness Doctrine. This abolishment by itself spawned the takeover of radio by irrational rightwingers that make their money by lying about every political issue they can in their "talkshows," thus intentionally creating false fear to generate commercial sales of products by other rightwing liars/advertisers selling pillows, baseball caps and other products. The publicly owned airwaves still deserve balance.

I also hate that federal statute that immunizes the big internet companies like Facebook and Twitter/X from responsibility for their intentional and calculated publishing of libelous comments by their "readers." Historically, newspapers were always liable for libel contained in "letters to the editor" which structurally is no different than libel published in message board posts. And now, ignorant people think that curtailing libel on message boards somehow constitutes infringement of their "rights" which they know nothing about.

That federal statute fostered development of the internet as a vehicle for internet commerce (good thing probably) but destroyed the internet as a possible vehicle for responsible electronic discussion of important public issues.

I predict the worst thing that will happen to the prosecution in this case is that Trump will be convicted of committing 30+ misdemeanors for falsifying documents but no felony convictions.

Realistically, it's about 50-50 or 60-40 whether Trump will be convicted of a felony -- the prosecution only has to prove that a substantial reason for Trump's actions was to influence the election (not that it was the sole or only reason).
Why do you think only 50-50 or 60-40 on a felony conviction? I have not been following the case judiciously (;p), but it does not seem like the counts are all that difficult to prove under the circumstances. Are you thinking there's a good chance at least one juror balks at a felony conviction just because?

Heck, I think it's 60-40 (or more) that Trump ends up cooling off in a cell next week on contempt. He can't help himself, and it seems like the judge is ready to lock him up for a few hours. I wouldn't be surprised if they already know exactly how they will handle it (which could be fascinating).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT