ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Trial - New York

What do you think is the most likely outcome in the New York trial?

• A guilty verdict on some or all of the counts

• An acquittal ("total exoneration!")

• A hung jury (jury cannot reach a unanimous decision and a mistrial is declared)

• Trump pleads guilty to something prior to a verdict being rendered

• Other (for example, a mistrial based on something other than a hung jury)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cohen cashing in on the trial on TikTok

Cohen's a convicted liar and felon. He's a POS. He has major credibility issues with or without his TikTok earnings. Todd Blanche will have fun with him on cross.

That said, prosecutors have to frequently rely on witnesses like Cohen because dirtbag criminal defendants tend to associate with other dirtbags. You know, birds of a feather. But witnesses with checkered pasts can still be effective witnesses, particularly if there are other witnesses and/or documents that corroborate their testimony. Cohen's testimony will benefit from both.

Reactions: UncleMark
Judge is allowing Trump to attend his son's graduation. It also turns out that reports that Trump didn't attend the graduations of his other children were false. He actually attended them all. He's a real family man - except for that serial infidelity thing. ;)

Judge is allowing Trump to attend his son's graduation. It also turns out that reports that Trump didn't attend the graduations of his other children were false. He actually attended them all. He's a real family man - except for that serial infidelity thing. ;)
There’s not a chance in hell milania doesn’t have something cookin on the side. Shit she has a ton of her own money. Zero chance she’s attracted to trump at this point

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
There’s not a chance in hell milania doesn’t have something cookin on the side. Shit she has a ton of her own money. Zero chance she’s attracted to trump at this point
She may be. No reason to be faithful to him. Who would be fooling around with her though? Trump has enough power to make life miserable the guy if he ever found out.

Can you link the source? Maybe Cosmic can link his source for his claim that Trump never attended a single one of his child's graduations, so we can judge the veracity of this and help Cosmic identify another one of his sources that is disseminating disinformation?

• Haha
She may be. No reason to be faithful to him. Who would be fooling around with her though? Trump has enough power to make life miserable the guy if he ever found out.
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Can you link the source? Maybe Cosmic can link his source for his claim that Trump never attended a single one of his child's graduations, so we can judge the veracity of this and help Cosmic identify another one of his sources that is disseminating disinformation?
Read it in Snopes yesterday. Lots of sources and pictures to prove he attended. It's yet another example of someone popping off some misinformation and a lot of dupes running with it. It's rampant these days.

Better not be. Remember what happened to Marla when he found out about her bodyguard.

"Maples' relationship with Donald Trump was initiated while he was married to his first wife, Ivana, who Trump divorced in 1990.[35] Maples met him in 1984 and had a highly publicized relationship[36] later with at least one breakup.[37] One New York Post headline reported that, according to Maples, she had the "best sex I've ever had" with Trump.[38][39][40] The couple had one daughter, Tiffany Trump, born on October 13, 1993.[41]

According to Maples, the 1993 Long Island Rail Road shooting, on December 7, caused Trump to reevaluate his life and propose to her.[42] The couple married on December 20, 1993, at New York City's Plaza Hotel, in a ceremony reportedly attended by 1,000 guests, including Rosie O'Donnell and O. J. Simpson.[43][44]

In 1996, Trump fired his bodyguard Spencer Wagner after a police officer found Maples and the bodyguard together under a lifeguard stand on a deserted beach at 4:00 a.m.[45] Both Maples and Trump denied that she was having an affair, despite reports in the National Enquirer and other tabloids; the bodyguard himself told conflicting stories about the incident.[45][41] Maples and Trump separated in May 1997[46] and divorced on June 8, 1999.[30] Under the terms of their prenuptial agreement and divorce settlement, Maples is bound by a confidentiality agreement regarding their marriage."

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Read it in Snopes yesterday. Lots of sources and pictures to prove he attended. It's yet another example of someone popping off some misinformation and a lot of dupes running with it. It's rampant these days.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Anyone who isn't a complete idiot of the highest magnitude and still doesn't believe this is possibly the biggest farce of a case ever brought in this country, watch these 2 clips and tell me where I'm wrong. The judge needs to be imprisoned.

• Love
A security person that’s allegedly been around for years. Hank Siemens. Come on, get with your pop culture.

• Love
That had to hurt to type, don't lie.
But felt pretty good going with the Zeke infidelity attack, so a trade off I suppose.

Trump's a giver. He knows she needs to be pleased and bis business makes him happy. He just want's everyone to be happy and I bet he understands her having a side piece.

Reactions: BradStevens
A security person that’s allegedly been around for years. Hank Siemens. Come on, get with your pop culture.

oh my god that's horrible. oh man when you have a face to it. ohhhhh that's so painful. even for a no good one like trump that still pains me. just brutal. absolutely brutal. because whether it's fake news or real news he can never really know. @larsIU @BradStevens you boys see this? my god. trump may be facing jail time but believe me NOTHING is on his mind more than this picture below. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this woman. vicious. they're all pomeranians ain't they. cut your heart right out

EVhI3OxX0AUVBVP.jpg

Last edited:
oh my god that's horrible. oh man when you have a face to it. ohhhhh that's so painful. even for a no good one like trump that still pains me. just brutal. absolutely brutal. because whether it's fake news or real news he can never really know. @larsIU @BradStevens you boys see this? my god. trump may be facing jail time but believe me NOTHING is on his mind more than this picture below. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this woman. vicious. they're all pomeranians ain't they. cut your heart right out

EVhI3OxX0AUVBVP.jpg

now i may need to reconsider. trump may be a danger to our democracy. not for the lunatic reasons espoused by the deranged, but because of THAT NO GOOD COCKSUCKER bonin milania. trump may not give a shit now. about LIFE. about ANYTHING. reckless. F it. To hell with it all. wow wow wow. info we didn't need
She's either a starfish or insane. There is no grey area there.

• Haha
Once you have a face to the rumor there’s no going back. Just awful. And that’s why trump keeps falling asleep. He’s so weak
He's ****ing 80. I can't say I blame him really.

I'm 49. If i married a 23 y/o right now there's no way I could keep up.

now i may need to reconsider. trump may be a danger to our democracy. not for the lunatic reasons espoused by the deranged, but because of THAT NO GOOD COCKSUCKER bonin milania. trump may not give a shit now. about LIFE. about ANYTHING. reckless. F it. To hell with it all. wow wow wow. info we didn't need

You know how I know you're not a millennial?

You used "bonin".

My ex has surgery fri so I will have at least one kid every day for a minimum of six weeks. I bought enough paper plates to host a large Lars family reunion. Don’t bother with the dishwasher. Straight in the garbage
Smart.

Also, God played a trick on men when they still allowed us to produce offspring after age 50.

And, yes, I used they ironically.

Why? I like factual information. I’ve pointed out nonfactual allegations about Trump many times.
What’s your take on those vids showing Trump’s go to juvenile mocking gesture is flailing his arms around and making a face or talking weird? Think he was mocking that reporter for his disability or just doing his normal schtick and it looked bad?

Gotta say, that new (to me) info took me by surprise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT