ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Trial - New York

What do you think is the most likely outcome in the New York trial?

• A guilty verdict on some or all of the counts

• An acquittal ("total exoneration!")

• A hung jury (jury cannot reach a unanimous decision and a mistrial is declared)

• Trump pleads guilty to something prior to a verdict being rendered

• Other (for example, a mistrial based on something other than a hung jury)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is there incontrovertible proof?

No.

Is it common sense that this uber liberal DA in this uber liberal location is the first one to EVER charge a former president with a crime on such a flimsy case as this when that person is running for reelection, did so for political reasons?

Of course it is. Don’t be ridiculous.
Like James, Bragg literally campaigned on "getting" Trump.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
I think the most likely outcomes are a guilty verdict or a hung jury. He could get a holdout or two. Zero chance of acquittal.
im horny jack nicholson GIF

Reactions: jet812
I'd donate $100 if he would put his feet on the desk and kick back for a nap.
You'd have to pony up a lot more than that. He is a billionaire and he could light cigars with $100 bills. Unless that's a crime and we know he likes to abide by the law! ;)

Here's the jury:

I wonder which ones are Trumpster infiltrators? I suspect two of them. ;) I won't surprised if there is a hung jury, but from all I've read jurors take the job seriously and try to be impartial.

Last edited:
Here's the jury:

I wonder which one are Trumpster infiltrators? I suspect two of them. ;) I won't surprised if there is a hung jury, but from all I've read jurors take the job seriously and try to be impartial.
A hung jury is apropos for the screwin Trump (and American citizens) are being given.

A hung jury is apropos for the screwin Trump (and American citizens) are being given.
I'm on record saying that I'm not a fan of either of the state cases. That doesn't mean I don't think most of the charges are legit, but I wasn't in favor of either trial. The federal cases are the ones I care about.

I guess I care about this one for the spectacle of it and watching how Trump repeatedly fails to control himself, but that's about it.

Well Donnie acts like a mob boss and thinks he is…
nah this is just a cult prosecutor being an activist. it doesn't benefit people in nyc. it shouldn't leave much to the imagination why people are leaving these crazy liberal states. wasting tax payer money. set out to get trump and had to be a contortionist to try and tether something together that might work. it's pretty lame

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Here's the entire write up on sub stack

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

Sounds a little bit like our mia winners, except no mention of Comcast.

• Sad
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Good lord. I just skimmed but did he really reference the Simpsons? Repeatedly?

So sad. This dude needed help.

Good lord. I just skimmed but did he really reference the Simpsons? Repeatedly?

So sad. This dude needed help.
He did, but other stuff too. It was tough to read for sure. Here's a NY Post article.

Johnny maga is a liar. Read the post left by the guy before he set himself on fire. It’s linked previously in this thread and the guy is a full blown nut who thinks the Republicans and Democrats are both evil. He’s a conspiracy theorist much like you, but he’s even worse, and he’s nutty enough to set himself on fire.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Is there incontrovertible proof?

No.

Is it common sense that this uber liberal DA in this uber liberal location is the first one to EVER charge a former president with a crime on such a flimsy case as this when that person is running for reelection, did so for political reasons?

Of course it is. Don’t be ridiculous.
No way!!!! Trump forked over the cash but it just isn't sufficient. Of course they would do this to anyone else.

Johnny maga is a liar. Read the post left by the guy before he set himself on fire. It’s linked previously in this thread and the guy is a full blown nut who thinks the Republicans and Democrats are both evil. He’s a conspiracy theorist much like you, but he’s even worse, and he’s nutty enough to set himself on fire.
Sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ButHerEmails
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT