ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is now selling Bibles..

We will never agree. Trump is not fit for office. Never was, proved he wasn’t, should never be President again.
And I feel the same way about Biden. He’s not fit for office. And I’ll take the results of trump’s presidency over Biden’s in a heartbeat. Does that bear on fitness. Actual results? Evidence? I cannot imagine if Biden wins and controls congress and we get a repeat of his first year where he gets to be transformative

And I feel the same way about Biden. He’s not fit for office. And I’ll take the results of trump’s presidency over Biden’s in a heartbeat. Does that bear on fitness. Actual results? Evidence? I cannot imagine if Biden wins and controls congress and we get a repeat of his first year where he gets to be transformative
I said we don’t agree. We have a horrible choice yet again, which we do agree on.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
We will never agree. Biden isn’t good, but Trump is not fit for office. Never was, proved he wasn’t, should never be President again.

We will never agree. Biden isn’t good, but Trump is not fit for office. Never was, proved he wasn’t, should never be President again.
I’ll tell you where there’s benefit to TikTok and instagram is that it doesn’t have the curated, culled, filtered presentation of mainstream left media. There’s videos on Biden that are appalling. That the man looks like he should be in a nursing home for his own good. I would truly not deem him capable of driving to a municipal court and handling a traffic matter. And he is going to still be president in six years? And you’re worried about the other guy being “fit.”

GWB was a good man? Ohhh yea, skull and bones guys. That family is as crooked as Lombard Street. From the grandpa on down. I remember voting for senior thinking a CIA guy, what an idiot I was. While Eisenhower and Kennedy (we all know what happened to Kennedy. I think everyone knows at this point Kennedy was offed after he said he would splinter the CIA.) warned us all of how dangerous these secret societies were we embraced them and they duped all of us through media and misdirection.Sports, music, TV, Movies, while we were all out partying enjoying the great economy they infiltrated and built us up to where we are now. Is there a good politician? Eisenhower warned us of the MIC and Kennedy the CIA.

Reagan warned us at the "A Time for Choosing," speech. Then senior Bush spoke of the NWO and it was the direction he wanted us to take. Since then you have the Bush family, buddies with the Clintons, buddies with the Obama's and then Trump the wild card. He saw it as a wealthy businessman.

All I know is this, I trust NOBODY that we elect. Not One! They all get rich and turn this country into a sh!thole. Trump visits a cops family in NY today that was killed by a 21 time felon? It's daily news these days. Criminals roam the streets. Not a day goes by and I read about illegals raping and killing. People are fleeing blue cities.

Control does not come through a free society with capitalism. Those days are ending and it's not that hard to see. It was a great run but 4 more years of the dems and I would hate to see where we are by then.

I'm sure some will laugh it off, but I never remember in the 60 years I have been alive a more turbulent time and dangerous with serious criminals being released. How many more murders do we have to hear about from released dangerous criminals when people are gonna say wait a second?
You think the Bush family was crooked and that bothers you, but you support Trump? That’s rich….

Why don’t you believe all the people who worked with Trump who tell you he is not fit for office? Dozens of them in fact.

I’ll tell you where there’s benefit to TikTok and instagram is that it doesn’t have the curated, culled, filtered presentation of mainstream left media. There’s videos on Biden that are appalling. That the man looks like he should be in a nursing home for his own good. I would truly not deem him capable of driving to a municipal court and handling a traffic matter. And he is going to still be president in six years? And you’re worried about the other guy being “fit.”
Yes. A physically frail, mentally declining Biden is more fit than a mentally declining, mentally disturbed Trump. Terrible choices, right?

Why don’t you believe all the people who worked with Trump who tell you he is not fit for office? Dozens of them in fact.
I have no idea what their motivations are. Who they are. Why they should be believed. What I do know is the results of four years of trump and 3 plus years of Biden. And the difference is night and day. Biden left to his own devices is the worst policy president of my lifetime. Biden presided like a 5th grade student council president who won on free pizza and no homework

And that’s leaving aside that Biden too is a total asshole

Yes. A physically frail, mentally declining Biden is more fit than a mentally declining, mentally disturbed Trump. Terrible choices, right?
No. We have evidence of their presidencies. One wants to create the largest social safety net in history. Open borders. Climate reforms predicated on feelz bc he himself has no clue about anything. A virtue signaling administration devoid of germane knowledge and experience. I’ll roll with trump wasting his time attacking politicians selling shitty merch and playing golf. For that we don’t suffer

You're lost.

I haven't said a thing about voters in these posts or argued who Christians should or shouldn't vote for. Frankly I don't give a shit who you vote for whether you're Christian, Jew or whatever. I'm talking about Trump and how he demonstrates time and again that he's the antithesis of Christianity. Selling bibles is the exclamation point on his hypocrisy. He's never opened a bible, he has zero familiarity with the gospels, and the fact that he's pitching "patriotic" bibles is preposterous and nothing more than a money grab.

Your boy sure seems to want to link religion to voting behavior. Just last week he charged that Jews who vote for Dems "hate Israel" and "hate their religion." What a POS.
I’m lost? Lol.

“I haven’t said a thing about voters in these posts or argued who christians should or shouldn’t vote for…”

Followed one sentence later by…

“I’m talking about Trump and how he demonstrates time and time again that he’s the antithesis of Christianity….”

😂

Joes constant lying about things like how his wife died, when he visited ground zero after 9/11, and getting arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela are also the antithesis of Christianity.

At least they are to me. Maybe your Christianity is different from mine, I don’t know.

The point is it’s really dumb. None of us truly vote based on religious principles or none of us would ever vote.

Easily, I’m not a Jew. I’m not the type of person to twist myself into knots to justify killing a baby. Picking an arbitrary week is nonsense and another indication that people know it’s wrong. Also, it’s barbaric, beyond idiotic, and any decent society should be against it.
I meant from your 10 Commandments reasoning, them having a longer history with the commandments, and Christianity being an off-shoot of Judaism.

Trump starting to display the same mental deterioration. Can you imagine that fat slob in 4 more years?

Still think you are blaming too much of current financial struggles at the feet of Biden. Most economic numbers are actually good and/or improving. Bonuses are being paid, stock market strong, jobs for those that want to work.

I meant from your 10 Commandments reasoning, them having a longer history with the commandments, and Christianity being an off-shoot of Judaism.
They also reason Jesus was just a dude who got killed for being a trouble maker. They get some things wrong. Enjoy your Good Friday.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC and TMFT
Trump starting to display the same mental deterioration. Can you imagine that fat slob in 4 more years?

Still think you are blaming too much of current financial struggles at the feet of Biden. Most economic numbers are actually good and/or improving. Bonuses are being paid, stock market strong, jobs for those that want to work.
3 jobs to survive. The stock market isn’t most of America. Prices are crazy high and that is owed in part to Biden. He used Covid as a pretense to push his social agenda that had disastrous results that we are all living with today. And that says nothing of his f ups with border policy, and all the rest. Left to his own devices and not blocked we’ve never had a worse president. Biden came out as AOC and cori bush in the body of a cadaver. Can’t risk that again.

Trump is interviewed all the time. He’s definitely showing signs of aging but nothing like Biden. Again Biden’s appearances are curated, culled and filtered. You see him captured on instagram etc and it’s frightening.

No. We have evidence of their presidencies. One wants to create the largest social safety net in history. Open borders. Climate reforms predicated on feelz bc he himself has no clue about anything. A virtue signaling administration devoid of germane knowledge and experience. I’ll roll with trump wasting his time attacking politicians selling shitty merch and playing golf. For that we don’t suffer
Again, we will not agree. Despite my dislike of many of Biden's policies, some I despise, he's the least horrible of the two horrible choices we have. Even with obvious old man frailty and signs of mental deterioration that goes along with being so old. Trump is not much younger, and it's coming with him as well and expect it to accelerate with all he's got going on in his personal life. Donald Trump shouldn't even be allowed to visit the Oval Office (he won't be invited) let alone occupy it, and the idea of him being our Commander in Chief is absolutely unacceptable. Cowardly bullies should never have that kind of power and that's exactly what he is. The way the man disrespects the military and disregards its advice, along with his baseless accusations against Republican led and Republican heavy federal law enforcement destroying faith in both institutions among the MAGA faction is not acceptable. He is mentally unfit, beginning of dementia or not. So, to be clear, I will not ever vote for DJT. Ain't going to happen. That will not change so we shouldn't bother discussing it endlessly. :)

Again, we will not agree. Despite my dislike of many of Biden's policies, some I despise, he's the least horrible of the two horrible choices we have. Donald Trump shouldn't even be allowed to visit the Oval Office (he won't be invited) let alone occupy it, and the idea of him being our Commander in Chief is absolutely should never happen again. Cowardly bullies should never have that kind of power and that's exactly what he is. The way the man disrespects the military and disregards its advice, along with his baseless accusations against Republican led and Republican heavy federal law enforcement destroying faith in both institutions among the MAGA faction is not acceptable. He is mentally unfit, beginning of dementia or not. So, to be clear, I will not ever vote for DJT. Ain't going to happen. That will not change so we shouldn't bother discussing it endlessly. :)
And I will never vote for Biden. The world was a hell of a lot safer during trump’s tenure. And the left disrespect police and local law enforce and have eroded faith in both the police and the justice system with their defund the police and bail project shit. These measures impact literally where we live. Our neighborhoods. Our peace and enjoyment Feelings of safety. Hell manchin said Biden is controlled by a group of far lefties.

What is inside The Holy Bible is sacred. As much as I might love the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, you don't add them inside the covers of The Bible. There are a couple verses commanding not to add to nor subtract from.
That man don’t care about the Bible. It’s Easter. His people have to come up with products and missed the st Patrick’s day deadline. His interview where he was asked about the Bible had me laughing out loud. New Testament or Old Testament. I’d say equal 🤣

So, to be clear, I will not ever vote for DJT. Ain't going to happen. That will not change so we shouldn't bother discussing it endlessly. :)
Allow me to quote the great Jimmy V, “Don’t give up. Don’t ever give up.”. The Water Cooler is a place where people come to have their minds changed and everyone knows old men are never stubborn m. I think one more post will probably convince @mcmurtry66 to vote for Biden or perhaps his response will convince you to vote for Trump. It’s resurrection Sunday in a couple of days. Crazier things have happened.

Last edited:
Allow me to quote the great Jimmy V, “Don’t give up. Don’t ever give up.”. The Water Cooler is a place where people come to have their minds changed and everyone knows old men are never stubborn in their ways. I think one more post will probably convince @mcmurtry66 to vote for Biden or perhaps his response will convince you to vote for Trump. It’s resurrection Sunday in a couple of days. Crazier things have happened.
It’s Good Friday son. Me and the rest of the fake Catholics are all in bitch. Gonna make my daughter watch Moses on Netflix tonight

His people are the greatest trolls in the history of the world. And they’re marketing geniuses as well. Everyone has hard ons over this, but for different reasons.

I despise the guy. One of my least favorite humans ever. But man…he and his people have the people of the USA on skates right now.

I have no idea what their motivations are. Who they are. Why they should be believed. What I do know is the results of four years of trump and 3 plus years of Biden. And the difference is night and day. Biden left to his own devices is the worst policy president of my lifetime. Biden presided like a 5th grade student council president who won on free pizza and no homework

And that’s leaving aside that Biden too is a total asshole
You don’t know who they are? Basically everyone who has worked with him. It’s been posted here multiple times. I’m sure a few if them are writing books, but not all of them. You can’t possibly think they all have later ulterior motives. And no, you may disagree with Biden’s political views, but he’s not an asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
You don’t know who they are? Basically everyone who has worked with him. It’s been posted here multiple times. I’m sure a few if them are writing books, but not all of them. You can’t possibly think they all have later ulterior motives. And no, you may disagree with Biden’s political views, but he’s not an asshole.
He’s a total asshole. Consummate politician with his corvette bs in the face of tragedy. Constantly calling out maga. That’s tens of millions of Americans - he is president of the country. We hoped he be a bridge. He’s as divisive as trump. His speeches are awful.

And I can think for myself. I don’t care what people say I can evaluate policies myself and the difference between Biden and trump is night and day. Trump is at a cop funeral. Harris engaged in rush to judgment garbage calling a cop a murderer.

When it’s over inform her no more secular music or clothes. Taylor Swift is dead. KLOVE all the time and dresses have to be ankle length.
There’s a big church of Scientology down the street that has a sign to come in. The door is always open. I joked about going in but then thought - bad idea. My daughter is the type to join and we’d never see her again. Dad. I love these people. I’d have to wait for my Rambo minion to become a teeen and unleash war on them

There’s a big church of Scientology down the street that has a sign to come in. The door is always open. I joked about going in but then thought - bad idea. My daughter is the type to join and we’d never see her again. Dad. I love these people. I’d have to wait for my Rambo minion to become a teeen and unleash war on them
Definitely stay away. That’s how we lost P.Diddy.

Again, we will not agree. Despite my dislike of many of Biden's policies, some I despise, he's the least horrible of the two horrible choices we have. Even with obvious old man frailty and signs of mental deterioration that goes along with being so old. Trump is not much younger, and it's coming with him as well and expect it to accelerate with all he's got going on in his personal life. Donald Trump shouldn't even be allowed to visit the Oval Office (he won't be invited) let alone occupy it, and the idea of him being our Commander in Chief is absolutely unacceptable. Cowardly bullies should never have that kind of power and that's exactly what he is. The way the man disrespects the military and disregards its advice, along with his baseless accusations against Republican led and Republican heavy federal law enforcement destroying faith in both institutions among the MAGA faction is not acceptable. He is mentally unfit, beginning of dementia or not. So, to be clear, I will not ever vote for DJT. Ain't going to happen. That will not change so we shouldn't bother discussing it endlessly. :)
For the first time in my life time, I think the candidates for president do not matter. They are both equally bad. What does matter is the direction of this country and how do we get back on the right track. Aloha, I respect and admire you as much as anybody on this board, but I think you are flat dead wrong on this. The left wing crazies are attacking and demolishing too much to allow them a scintilla of more power, influence, and control of anything at any level of government. We have huge policy issues concerning

The border
Energy
The middle East
Eastern Europe
NATO
The auto industry
Education
Social services
Families
Free expression
entrepreneurship
Crime
Drugs
Federal Budget
Divisions and Race
Guns and violence

The left is in the wrong side if all of it. The GOP goes along with some of the problems, and I don’t diminish that. But the left is now wrong about all of it. Some of it Biden has directly f*cked up. We can’t live with more left-wing nuts anywhere in power. Some of these problems are now irreparable. We can’t have more.

Finally, Trump is a threat to democracy is a load of crap compared with Biden. Biden’s border policy is an absolute disaster that almost 3/4 of the country rejects, yet he marches on—and blames Trump! That is the real threat to democracy. Then student loan forgiveness. Then driving EV’s down the throats of all Americans. None of this is a product of democracy, but instead the product of a bunch of know-it-alls who don’t give a damn about representative government—the deep state.

So think about this:

GWB was a good man. True Christian it appears. Yet he started an unnecessary war that led to many, many dead people.

Trump is not a good man. Not a true Christian. Yet he was actually one of the least war hungry Presidents of my lifetime.

So who was the better President? Are you using your vote just to virtue signal what type of person you are? Is that worth the death and destruction or economic "bloodbaths?"

Maybe what we think of as individual character isn't as important as we once thought?

I don't blame you for your vote for GWB, or against Trump, and don't think your rationale unreasonable. But I think it's worth asking these questions and thinking about these things.
I don't think being less war hungry is the only factor in who to vote for.

He was too busy grifting off the country to care about what was going on in other parts of the world. Unless it benefited him personally, he didn't care. He called it isolationism.

gytNbaMsefMsFX5saN7mj-1200-80.jpg

For the first time in my life time, I think the candidates for president do not matter. They are both equally bad. What does matter is the direction of this country and how do we get back on the right track. Aloha, I respect and admire you as much as anybody on this board, but I think you are flat dead wrong on this. The left wing crazies are attacking and demolishing too much to allow them a scintilla of more power, influence, and control of anything at any level of government. We have huge policy issues concerning

The border
Energy
The middle East
Eastern Europe
NATO
The auto industry
Education
Social services
Families
Free expression
entrepreneurship
Crime
Drugs
Federal Budget
Divisions and Race
Guns and violence

The left is in the wrong side if all of it. The GOP goes along with some of the problems, and I don’t diminish that. But the left is now wrong about all of it. Some of it Biden has directly f*cked up. We can’t live with more left-wing nuts anywhere in power. Some of these problems are now irreparable. We can’t have more.

Finally, Trump is a threat to democracy is a load of crap compared with Biden. Biden’s border policy is an absolute disaster that almost 3/4 of the country rejects, yet he marches on—and blames Trump! That is the real threat to democracy. Then student loan forgiveness. Then driving EV’s down the throats of all Americans. None of this is a product of democracy, but instead the product of a bunch of know-it-alls who don’t give a damn about representative government—the deep state.
I see seven of those issues that Trump would probably be worse on than Biden. Add in his unfitness, and I'm going to pass.

I don't think being less war hungry is the only factor in who to vote for.

He was too busy grifting off the country to care about what was going on in other parts of the world. Unless it benefited him personally, he didn't care. He called it isolationism.

gytNbaMsefMsFX5saN7mj-1200-80.jpg
I don't agree with you on much, but that comic is dead on.

Nope. Might be dead on about Trump. But the portrayal of the group of Christian’s is disgusting. Muslims slaughter people for less.
True. I'd have preferred that those people be labeled as MAGAs or Trumpsters, but it's funny because it's dead on about Trump. It would be funny without the group there at all.

Reactions: CO. Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT