ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is now selling Bibles..

Considering most of the visitors to Pedo Island were Democrats, it wouldn't be just his followers.
I don't know who visited. But I do know, if a Dem visited, the Dems here will condemn him and call him a pervert, but if Trump visited, the Trumpers will find a way to defend it. We're all partisans. But only some of us are in a cult, and it ain't the Dems.

The one who said it didn’t happen? But again. We are talking about RAPE of a child. Stop changing the subject
It was in her diary. She said it. Of course she's denying it now - the Biden Crime Family needs the money.

Rape of a child? Trump was never on Pedo Island, unlike many Democrats.

It was in her diary. She said it. Of course she's denying it now - the Biden Crime Family needs the money.

Rape of a child? Trump was never on Pedo Island, unlike many Democrats.
It wasn’t there. It was in Epstein apartment in New York. That makes it ok, right?
yeah it was in her diary. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
I don't know who visited. But I do know, if a Dem visited, the Dems here will condemn him and call him a pervert, but if Trump visited, the Trumpers will find a way to defend it. We're all partisans. But only some of us are in a cult, and it ain't the Dems.
You mean like all the Dems who apologized for the Russian Collusion Hoax, when Mueller didn't find collusion

Yeah, right.....

Your cult is TDS and there is no cure.

It wasn’t there. It was in Epstein apartment in New York. That makes it ok, right?
yeah it was in her diary. Lol
You're denying it was in her diary?

Epstein's apartment? Is this another story you've been told?

You're denying it was in her diary?

Epstein's apartment? Is this another story you've been told?
Bless your heart you can’t be serious that you haven’t heard that story.

I’m not “desperately clinging” to anything. I’m pointing out how arbitrary and dumb you’re being.

Christians shouldn’t vote for Trump because of all his sins but Joe is fine. His sins are bad but they aren’t AS bad.

Don’t you see how dumb that is?

The whole premise is dumb.
You're lost.

I haven't said a thing about voters in these posts or argued who Christians should or shouldn't vote for. Frankly I don't give a shit who you vote for whether you're Christian, Jew or whatever. I'm talking about Trump and how he demonstrates time and again that he's the antithesis of Christianity. Selling bibles is the exclamation point on his hypocrisy. He's never opened a bible, he has zero familiarity with the gospels, and the fact that he's pitching "patriotic" bibles is preposterous and nothing more than a money grab.

Your boy sure seems to want to link religion to voting behavior. Just last week he charged that Jews who vote for Dems "hate Israel" and "hate their religion." What a POS.

Last edited:
Your boy sure seems to want to link religion to voting behavior, though. Just last week he charged that Jews who vote for Dems "hate Israel" and "hate their religion." What a POS.
I saw that. Was that when he called them White Jewish Nationalist? Whoops….my bad. I just looked it up. He called them White Christian Nationalists and the POS was Biden. I can’t believe a President would link religion to voting behavior. It’s almost like politicians will say damn near anything to get votes 🤫

I can’t believe a President would link religion to voting behavior.
I have no idea what your point is, if in fact you actually have one. I just explained that Trump said that Jews who vote for Democrats "hate Israel" and "hate their religion." Direct quote.

I have no idea what your point is, if in fact you actually have one. I just explained that Trump said that Jews who vote for Democrats "hate Democrats" and "hate their religion." Direct quote.
My point is politicians will say f#cked up shit about people if they think it will get them votes. You gave an example of Trump doing it. I gave an example of Biden doing it.

My point is politicians will say f#cked up shit about people if they think it will get them votes. You gave an example of Trump doing it. I gave an example of Biden doing it.
No. I gave a specific example of Trump linking a particular religion to voting behavior, suggesting that if you're Jewish you can only vote Republican and, if you vote Dem, that means you hate Judaism. That's absurd and offensive.

I have no fvcking idea what you've given an example of, but it's not that.

• Haha
No. I gave a specific example of Trump linking a particular religion to voting behavior, suggesting that if you're Jewish you can only vote Republican and, if you vote Dem, that means you hate Judaism. That's absurd and offensive.

I have no fvcking idea what you've given an example of, but it's not that.
That doesn’t seem all that different from “you ain’t black”.

Which kind of proves Snarls point.

It mattered to me. I voted for GWB primarily because I wanted the stench out of the White House. (Unfair to Gore, I'll grant you.)

Turned out I pulled the wrong lever, but I couldn't envision Bush responding like he did to 9-11.

I may be wrong about Trump too, but character still matters, at least to me. YMMV.
So think about this:

GWB was a good man. True Christian it appears. Yet he started an unnecessary war that led to many, many dead people.

Trump is not a good man. Not a true Christian. Yet he was actually one of the least war hungry Presidents of my lifetime.

So who was the better President? Are you using your vote just to virtue signal what type of person you are? Is that worth the death and destruction or economic "bloodbaths?"

Maybe what we think of as individual character isn't as important as we once thought?

I don't blame you for your vote for GWB, or against Trump, and don't think your rationale unreasonable. But I think it's worth asking these questions and thinking about these things.

So think about this:

GWB was a good man. True Christian it appears. Yet he started an unnecessary war that led to many, many dead people.

Trump is not a good man. Not a true Christian. Yet he was actually one of the least war hungry Presidents of my lifetime.

So who was the better President? Are you using your vote just to virtue signal what type of person you are? Is that worth the death and destruction or economic "bloodbaths?"

Maybe what we think of as individual character isn't as important as we once thought?

I don't blame you for your vote for GWB, or against Trump, and don't think your rationale unreasonable. But I think it's worth asking these questions and thinking about these things.
I voted for GWB and, after 8 years of him, I don't think electing Gore would have made a bit of difference.

My thinking on character vs performance has changed over the years. Or maybe I'm just becoming more cynical.

Like a lot of people, my vote for Trump in 2016 was as much of a protest vote against Hillary as much as anything. Much to my surprise, Trump actually turned out to be a pretty good President. What held him back was not knowing how to work the system, but he had never held office before. Who knows how good he could have been without the intelligence agencies spreading lies about him?

Last edited:
I'd hope there is something to think about in my statement; that's why I wrote it.

Re China, I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Are you admitting China pumps out propaganda? Everyone here knows that. Are you trying to analogize between a nation with a free press and one without?

You said yourself that the media aren't particularly accurate. Everyone's just buying into the narrative -- all with so little understanding or even knowledge of China. One Singaporean diplomat always complains that whenever he visits the US, he is reminded of how parochial the press is. Or how they feel about each other's narrative -- without questioning.

Its a rehash of the Red Scare -- first it was Japan and now its China.

Most people have short term memories or arent really serious -- its all gamified. Taught to think of it in terms of Good v evil, Blue v red.

You are batting for sides only and not based on knowledge or any understanding of all sides.

And judging others based on your own criteria only -- with no understanding or acceptance of differences. That's either hubris or ignorance.

I have been responsible for operations in various jobs/projects for 20+ countries. You need to know each country pretty well, or at least understand how it works. Eventually, you stop judging. Its not whether one side is better than the other -- like a game, with binary choices. When you have some depth and knowledge, you make your own judgement and how you work within that context.

There are no good actors or bad actors --- everyone is bad but only to varying degrees.

Let me remind you that it was the 21st anniversary of the illegal war in Iraq just last week -- where 400–600,000 civilians died due to some BS information that was clearly made up and pushed into the UN. And most, if not all, of the press supported it. Where's the WMD? Yet there has been no accountability. Still the good guys?

And yet you believe the current narrative on this phoney tension that is being created in the Asia-Pacific? Like I mentioned earlier, its military keynesian. A sad but effective way to boost the economy.

People must be delusional, have selective memories, or have gamified this geopolitical space and therefore aren't really serious thinkers. You need a dollop of self-criticism and awareness, -- with some acknowledgement of past mistakes or sins, if things are to be improved. You need an understanding of why people do the things they do ie empathy when you do strategic planning.

Like any AA meeting. Acknowledgement is the very first step. But instead, the same mistakes are being made over & over again.

Tell me one serious war that the country has 'won' since WW2? All these wars, whether kinetic or proxy, have almost all landed in failure. Backing the wrong people and then later realising the mistake, attempt to remove the very same person!!

Look at life as an entire spread sheet with the bottom-line -- rather than looking at life, arguing over each line item. Then you may actually start to see a pattern.

Fyi. The US is ranked 45th globally in terms of press freedom.

Last edited:
So think about this:

Precisely what I don’t understand about unclemark bowl etc. perfectly stated.

Reactions: DANC
I think there's a very strong argument to be made that, if Trump himself came out and said, "You know what? I was on that plane a lot. I went to the island. You know why? Because I love banging hot young chicks. I'm a red-blooded American. Of course I love it," many of his followers would find a way to justify it.
Without a shadow of a doubt.

So think about this:

GWB was a good man? Ohhh yea, skull and bones guys. That family is as crooked as Lombard Street. From the grandpa on down. I remember voting for senior thinking a CIA guy, what an idiot I was. While Eisenhower and Kennedy (we all know what happened to Kennedy. I think everyone knows at this point Kennedy was offed after he said he would splinter the CIA.) warned us all of how dangerous these secret societies were we embraced them and they duped all of us through media and misdirection.Sports, music, TV, Movies, while we were all out partying enjoying the great economy they infiltrated and built us up to where we are now. Is there a good politician? Eisenhower warned us of the MIC and Kennedy the CIA.

Reagan warned us at the "A Time for Choosing," speech. Then senior Bush spoke of the NWO and it was the direction he wanted us to take. Since then you have the Bush family, buddies with the Clintons, buddies with the Obama's and then Trump the wild card. He saw it as a wealthy businessman.

All I know is this, I trust NOBODY that we elect. Not One! They all get rich and turn this country into a sh!thole. Trump visits a cops family in NY today that was killed by a 21 time felon? It's daily news these days. Criminals roam the streets. Not a day goes by and I read about illegals raping and killing. People are fleeing blue cities.

Control does not come through a free society with capitalism. Those days are ending and it's not that hard to see. It was a great run but 4 more years of the dems and I would hate to see where we are by then.

I'm sure some will laugh it off, but I never remember in the 60 years I have been alive a more turbulent time and dangerous with serious criminals being released. How many more murders do we have to hear about from released dangerous criminals when people are gonna say wait a second?

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
So think about this:

9/11 didn’t happen on Trump’s watch. We have no idea what he would have done. He might have decided to take on Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, and Muslims world-wide. He might have nuked Afghanistan. Or he might have done nothing but bluster. We can’t know so the comparison isn’t valid. Even with all the subsequent consequences, the thought of a 9/11 happening on Trump’s watch is a scary thing. The man isn’t mentally fit enough to be trusted.

GWB was a good man? Ohhh yea, skull and bones guys. That family is as crooked as Lombard Street. From the grandpa on down. I remember voting for senior thinking a CIA guy, what an idiot I was. While Eisenhower and Kennedy (we all know what happened to Kennedy. I think everyone knows at this point Kennedy was offed after he said he would splinter the CIA.) warned us all of how dangerous these secret societies were we embraced them and they duped all of us through media and misdirection.Sports, music, TV, Movies, while we were all out partying enjoying the great economy they infiltrated and built us up to where we are now. Is there a good politician? Eisenhower warned us of the MIC and Kennedy the CIA.

Reagan warned us at the "A Time for Choosing," speech. Then senior Bush spoke of the NWO and it was the direction he wanted us to take. Since then you have the Bush family, buddies with the Clintons, buddies with the Obama's and then Trump the wild card. He saw it as a wealthy businessman.

All I know is this, I trust NOBODY that we elect. Not One! They all get rich and turn this country into a sh!thole. Trump visits a cops family in NY today that was killed by a 21 time felon? It's daily news these days. Criminals roam the streets. Not a day goes by and I read about illegals raping and killing. People are fleeing blue cities.

Control does not come through a free society with capitalism. Those days are ending and it's not that hard to see. It was a great run but 4 more years of the dems and I would hate to see where we are by then.

I'm sure some will laugh it off, but I never remember in the 60 years I have been alive a more turbulent time and dangerous with serious criminals being released. How many more murders do we have to hear about from released dangerous criminals when people are gonna say wait a second?
Wow! We got another conspiracy theorist here.

• Haha
9/11 didn’t happen on Trump’s watch. We have no idea what he would have done. He might have decided to take on Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, and Muslims world-wide. He might have nuked Afghanistan. Or he might have done nothing but bluster. We can’t know so the comparison isn’t valid. Even with all the subsequent consequences, the thought of a 9/11 happening on Trump’s watch is a scary thing. The man isn’t mentally fit enough to be trusted.
Biden isn’t mentally fit enough to handle a traffic ticket at this point. The guy looks like he has no clue where he even is. We have had four years of trump. And we have had four years of Biden. Far worse off with the latter. Your mentally fit shit is inane.

Biden isn’t mentally fit enough to handle a traffic ticket at this point. The guy looks like he has no clue where he even is. We have had four years of trump. And we have had four years of Biden. Far worse off with the latter. Your mentally fit shit is inane.
We will never agree. Biden isn’t good, but Trump is not fit for office. Never was, proved he wasn’t, should never be President again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT