ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is now selling Bibles..

“And behold, the libs of the water cooler upon hearing the news tore their robes and sprinkled dust on their heads and there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth…..”
Behold the Trumpers once again, as always, make excuses for the inexcusable. Some things never change.

With as many charges as he has against him, he should be praying.
And he's got plenty of time for that. Guy isn't even attending or scheduling rallies. Each one costs about $500k and, with both large and small-dollar donors drying up, coupled with his mounting legal bills, the campaign is cash-strapped. The bible and basketball shoes grifts generate only so much.

Then again, he was slurring his speech yesterday. Maybe there's something else going on.

Trump is a Christian in name only. I'd argue that his promotion of the "God Bless the USA Bible" (I can't believe I'm even writing that) isn't merely ridiculous - - it's sacrilegious.

Let's start with his "Happy Holy Week!" salutation. That's as inappropriate as greeting a Jew with "Happy Yom Kippur!" on their day of atonement. It's proof he doesn't have a clue as to the meaning of Holy Week and how it's marked by practicing Christians. Holy Week is intended to be a time of penitence, self-denial, self-reflection, and meditation regarding the suffering and death of Christ. The "happy" doesn't come until the resurrection, commemorated on Easter Sunday.

Then there's the text of the sales pitch itself, set forth in Mark's link. The words "Christian," "Christianity" and "Christian values" appear, but there's no explanation; there's nothing that expands on those terms. He just throws them out like rolls of paper towels at a hurricane briefing.

Next, the website where Trump directs his worshipers notes that "this is the only Bible endorsed by President Trump." That's about as absurd as if OJ Simpson were to endorse a book titled "Healing After Divorce."

Remember Trump is the guy who said he's never asked God for forgiveness and struggled to coherently come up with a favorite biblical passage. And this is a person who purports to be a Christian? What a joke.

Trump will do or say absolutely anything for a buck. He's a greedy, selfish bastard and a hypocrite "like nobody's ever seen before." This is another new low for him.
Whoa right there Bowlmania. He does have a favorite Bible passage. It’s number 2 Corinthians. I think he was thinking of taking a dump while contemplating the answer. It’s not second Corinthians as all of us Christians learned at an early age. So you should immediately retract your criticism. Totally unfair to the Donald.

• Haha
Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
And he's got plenty of time for that. Guy isn't even attending or scheduling rallies. Each one costs about $500k and, with both large and small-dollar donors drying up, coupled with his mounting legal bills, the campaign is cash-strapped. The bible and basketball shoes grifts generate only so much.

Then again, he was slurring his speech yesterday. Maybe there's something else going on.
Wow. If Crooked Joe was slurring his words he’d be absolutely skewered by the MAGA crowd.

I thought ME selling Bibles the summer before my soph year of college was perhaps the most blasphemous example of doing anything for a buck.I was in Greensboro (NC) and I could write a book about the crazy things that happened and all the weird and wonderful people I met that summer. I didn't end up making any money, we took orders early in the summer and were supposed to deliver the orders placed earlier in Aug. But all 4 of us in our particular group ended up quitting, which meant any commission we made went to the people who ended up delivering our products...
Better than selling Kirby's.

IYKYK.

don't correct me when you don't know what the word means
Con man who takes folks money through fraud. Pretty sure the Donald has been found to be a grifter multiple times in multiple jurisdictions. Trump University or Trump Charities ring a bell? You know the charity that bought a life size painting of himself and placed it in one of his golf clubs. And the alleged university that had a $25M judgement levied. You need to quit drinking the orange koolaid.

Con man who takes folks money through fraud. Pretty sure the Donald has been found to be a grifter multiple times in multiple jurisdictions. Trump University or Trump Charities ring a bell? You know the charity that bought a life size painting of himself and placed it in one of his golf clubs. And the alleged university that had a $25M judgement levied. You need to quit drinking the orange koolaid.
you know how much shit that guy has sold. do you know how many people and businesses he's employed? how many law firms? real estate lawyers? he's an economy unto himself. and the topic is bibles. explain to me the grift of selling the bibles with a price listed? and remember the definition of the word grift. again tacky as hell. but trump is tacky. so what. he's ny developer who has been selling shit and starting businesses his entire adult life. it's just him.

i'm not drinking orange koolaid. you might be another with tds. are you? you like the guy who cashed government checks his entire life? 50 years of taxpayer money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
What's wrong with it?

TDS reaction I think. Orange man bad so anything he does they react with a negative reaction Still mind blowing to me so many get so upset by a person they have never even met in life. I will never understand it I would never let a liberal politician upset me like the TDS crowds gets upset. Very odd.

Good for him. People that know how to make money are usally only called out by those who are jealous. He can sell what he wants I could care less I only care what he does in office.
or vote for the guy who wants to take money and redistribute it. great incentive to work

or vote for the guy who wants to take money and redistribute it. great incentive to work
I told a younger kid this week who said he was not getting any tax return money the only way you get any money back is if you do not work or you have a pile of kids!

• Haha
TDS reaction I think. Orange man bad so anything he does they react with a negative reaction Still mind blowing to me so many get so upset by a person they have never even met in life. I will never understand it I would never let a liberal politician upset me like the TDS crowds gets upset. Very odd.
And they still haven't figured out a big reason why he does this stuff. It's to watch the reaction of the Stephen Colbert and Keith Olbermanns of the world. These people completely lose their shit regarding anything Trump related. He knows it and it's hilarious.

another who doesn't know the meaning of words. he's selling bibles and sneakers. no one is being swindled. if they buy them that's their own election. tacky? of course. but that's not grifting. he's been selling shit his entire adult life. ever been to a trump course?
Meh he could be both. Trump University was certainly a grift.

Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
First the gorgeous shoes and now a beautiful Bible? The man does have great taste. Sope do you mind sharing those addresses you sent your book too? Some of these sh#t libs need Jesus in their life and I’d like to send a Trump Bible to them. Thanks 🙏

First the gorgeous shoes and now a beautiful Bible? The man does have great taste. Sope do you mind sharing those addresses you sent your book too? Some of these sh#t libs need Jesus in their life and I’d like to send a Trump Bible to them. Thanks 🙏
I might order one to see what it looks like 🤣. Binding all ****ed up. Sections missing 🤣

you know how much shit that guy has sold. do you know how many people and businesses he's employed? how many law firms? real estate lawyers? he's an economy unto himself. and the topic is bibles. explain to me the grift of selling the bibles with a price listed? and remember the definition of the word grift. again tacky as hell. but trump is tacky. so what.

i'm not drinking orange koolaid. you might be another with tds. are you? you like the guy who cashed government checks his entire life? 50 years of taxpayer money.
Do you know how many of those businesses he stiffed? How many bankruptcies he’s filed? Can you tell me how many of the 20 richest business men have declared bankruptcy? Don’t have tds but hate everything he stands for. Greed, cheating hard working Americans that he contracted with, sexually assaulting women cause you can just grab them by the p***y because your famous, defrauding thousands of hard working Americans with his charities and university, making fun of the disabled. And by the way we have a disabled son and multiple nephews who are disabled. Could go on for much longer with his transgressions. Tell me, would you teach your kids to do all or any of these things? If so you are a lousy parent. If you’re any kind of Christian you can not excuse this disgusting behavior.
Ok cashing government checks like Crooked Joe, Mitch McConnell and many others in congress from both parties. Oh and I guess in your thinking that all federal employees that have cashed checks for many years are, what, not deserving? Try harder and you can openly admit that you’re a Trumper. I’m an unabashedly former Republican disgusted by where the party has devolved to under that disgusting piece of excrement.
Your previous posts have demonstrated that you indeed have ingested the koolaid.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Do you know how many of those businesses he stiffed? How many bankruptcies he’s filed? Can you tell me how many of the 20 richest business men have declared bankruptcy? Don’t have tds but hate everything he stands for. Greed, cheating hard working Americans that he contracted with, sexually assaulting women cause you can just grab them by the p***y because your famous, defrauding thousands of hard working Americans with his charities and university, making fun of the disabled. And by the way we have a disabled son and multiple nephews who are disabled. Could go on for much longer with his transgressions. Tell me, would you teach your kids to do all or any of these things? If so you are a lousy parent. If you’re any kind of Christian you can not excuse this disgusting behavior.
Ok cashing government checks like Crooked Joe, Mitch McConnell and many others in congress from both parties. Oh and I guess in your thinking that all federal employees that have cashed checks for many years are, what, not deserving? Try harder and you can openly admit that you’re a Trumper. I’m an unabashedly former Republican disgusted by where the party has devolved to under that disgusting piece of excrement.
Your previous posts have demonstrated that you indeed have ingested the koolaid.
When did liberals become such babies? Grow up and stop being so emotional. Trump’s a douche like 99% of all politicians. He’s not unique.

I told a younger kid this week who said he was not getting any tax return money the only way you get any money back is if you do not work or you have a pile of kids!
go back to the basketball board, you are more likable over there, negative as hell but likable.

I think the guy is so narcissistic he believes his brand will 1) sell and 2) is actually quality shit. Then when he has no idea what he’s doing it goes sideways.
TU was a pyramid scheme without the pyramid. I doubt even he thought it was a quality product.

Wine, shoes, etc., I get. "The Trump brand adds value!" It's dumb, but I could see him buying it. But he had to know he was ripping those people off with his idiot classes.

Do you know how many of those businesses he stiffed? How many bankruptcies he’s filed?
trump has paid lawyers alone hundreds of millions. as i said he is an economy unto himself. if there's contract disputes he's been sued. bankruptcies are a tool used by countless businesses. he's a used car salesman/developer/entrepreneur/douche bag new yorker. he shouldn't be a surprise

don't conflate biden with people working on the general schedule. i have a master's in public administration. i understand the work of gov agencies and for many it's a calling. people working their assess off. don't lump politicians like biden in with people on the gen schedule. they have nothing in common

finally i'm no trumper. i think he's far less damaging to the country than a president and a party who wanted to create the largest social safety net in history and used covid as a proxy for same, defund the police, bail projects, open borders, contributions to the insane prices we're all living with today, identity politics, woke bullshit, on and on.

can you see past your animus and emotions? i don't believe you can.

and as for disabled i've volunteered since high school with disabled kids via special olympics, top soccer, and spensa. i will continue to do so as long as i can walk. blind soccer. wheelchair soccer. i've done it all

You do better. Learn to think. Sticks and stones come from the Biden admin. Words from trump

Last edited:
And they still haven't figured out a big reason why he does this stuff. It's to watch the reaction of the Stephen Colbert and Keith Olbermanns of the world. These people completely lose their shit regarding anything Trump related. He knows it and it's hilarious.
Right nothing to do with money, nothing at all Duping the ignorant Trumpers one dollar at a time. Got yours yet?

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Yeah black people bought them instead of Curry, LeBron Jordans or any other NBA stars shoes. I hope all the Trumpers here buy many of those special bibles. As The Donald has “many” bibles at home. Right next to his copy of Mein Kampf.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Please, please, please tell me he's claiming this is a new translation from the original Aramaic or Hebrew by Trump himself.
Sorry, but it appears Trump's Bible is the Lee Greenwood translation according to this:

Here's an excerpt:

"The text includes the U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence, Pledge of Allegiance, and the lyrics to the chorus to Greenwood’s “God Bless The USA.” Critics saw it as a symbol of Christian nationalism, a right-wing movement that believes the U.S. was founded as a Christian nation."

Reactions: UncleMark
Be great if it comes and it’s laminated. Like those two sided CIVIL PROCEDURE with all the topics highlighted in different colors

$59.99
Would be even better if it had a built-in shredder, like Banksy famously put in the frame of his painting.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Well many of your MAGA brethren twisted themselves into knots about Obama, Pelosi, and now Biden. And by the way Orange man is very bad. Nothing wrong with hating a guy who tried to overthrow the government. And all those Republicans in congress who kiss the ring were running for their lives on January 6th when the capitol was under attack and the rioters wanted to hang Mike Pence. All the while the Donald did nothing to stop it when he instigated it and knew they were armed. Pathetic.

He does it because he’s an idiot and there are a lot of MAGA dupes who are not very smart. And Colbert is ok but Jordan Klepper on Comedy Central is great at showing what idiot hilljacks many of his rally attendees are. It’s a hilarious watch. Expand your viewing habits if you want to laugh every day. He just did a new one about the Baltimore bridge collapse. Right wing tv commentators are suggesting a conspiracy is afoot. Can’t make this stuff up. Trump and the right wing media propagandists sow fear but have no policy’s for making Americans lives better.

He does it because he’s an idiot and there are a lot of MAGA dupes who are not very smart. And Colbert is ok but Jordan Klepper on Comedy Central is great at showing what idiot hilljacks many of his rally attendees are. It’s a hilarious watch. Expand your viewing habits if you want to laugh every day. He just did a new one about the Baltimore bridge collapse. Right wing tv commentators are suggesting a conspiracy is afoot. Can’t make this stuff up. Trump and the right wing media propagandists sow fear but have no policy’s for making Americans lives better.
The best policy is limited policy. Notice how crime is improving as we distance ourselves from bail projects and defunding. Notice how inflation is tempered as we distance ourselves from all the Biden free cheese?

Turn off Comedy Central. They know nothing. Zip.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT