ADVERTISEMENT

There was an article in the Brown County Democrat regarding my cousin's

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
62-year-old husband and his buddy. They go to the Brown County YMCA about every day and shoot 3-pointers. My cousin's husband recently hit 106 in a row.

That is incredible!

62-year-old husband and his buddy. They go to the Brown County YMCA about every day and shoot 3-pointers. My cousin's husband recently hit 106 in a row.

That is incredible!
106 3 pointers in row??? Yeah right! No one is that good, not even the greatest shooters on the planet. I'm certain that they couldn't hit 106 layups in a row.

Basketball is more than your score....how to lie your way into the paper!

Reactions: birdforbogey
106 3 pointers in row??? Yeah right! No one is that good, not even the greatest shooters on the planet. I'm certain that they couldn't hit 106 layups in a row.

Basketball is more than your score....how to lie your way into the paper!
There is an older man that puts on a shooting exhibition at basketball games. He came to the gym my daughter's AAU team was practicing to warm up before a local appearance. He was awesome. He made a couple while his head was turned talking to one of the girls.

This guy could probably make 100 in a row.

There is an older man that puts on a shooting exhibition at basketball games. He came to the gym my daughter's AAU team was practicing to warm up before a local appearance. He was awesome. He made a couple while his head was turned talking to one of the girls.

This guy could probably make 100 in a row.
There's a YouTube video of a 60 year old making 209 in a row....pretty impressive. In comparison, Steph Curry's best streak is 77.

Wish McNutt would link the article. I tried to find it but couldn't.

Reactions: KEANER
There's a YouTube video of a 60 year old making 209 in a row....pretty impressive. In comparison, Steph Curry's best streak is 77.

Wish McNutt would link the article. I tried to find it but couldn't.

So this guy is a 50% better shooter than Steph? OK, I'll buy that... not!

Actually I'm sure Steph was making NBA 3s, and this guy is shooting HS shots, so 77 is probably more impressive. Is it possible? I suppose. I got a grand that says he can't make 77 in a row in the hour I'd devote to watching him try!

Wasn’t there a story a couple years ago about a former UE player bet someone 10k he could make 90/100 three pointers? They made the bet and he stepped out on the court and hit like 97?

Reactions: crossfire74
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT