ADVERTISEMENT

The Debates

So the Commission on presidential debates is just left by the wayside?

No skin of my rear. Are they actually going to cut Trumps mic and have no audience?

Also, RFK deserves a chance to clown these fools.
He knows he'd get creamed. Guy is a loon.

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
No need to watch biden and Trump. I'd vote for Jasmine sherman over those 2 idiots.

I'm probably voting for Chase Oliver but slight chance of going with RFK. Trump might get small chance if he picks Tulsi. I hope not cause I really like her. I'll listen to RFK, Oliver or Tulsi otherwise 'll watch reruns of My 3 sons or the NFL or Volleyball or the Westminster dog show or the Olympics or ..............

No need to watch biden and Trump. I'd vote for Jasmine sherman over those 2 idiots.

I'm probably voting for Chase Oliver but slight chance of going with RFK. Trump might get small chance if he picks Tulsi. I hope not cause I really like her. I'll listen to RFK, Oliver or Tulsi otherwise 'll watch reruns of My 3 sons or the NFL or Volleyball or the Westminster dog show or the Olympics or ..............
We need to make a statement with RFK. 15% is our goal. Those that lament the lack of a third party should stand by him on principle.

Reactions: mattndallas
what were they?
It got posted upthread but basically:

Not sanctioned by Commission on Presidential Debates (probably the last nail in their coffin, which I like)
Has to be moderated by a "regular" of NBC, CNN, Telemundo or another that escapes me right now.
No live audience
Mics cut during the other's time/response
Strict time limits (I like that one, but we'll see how it goes)
No RFK Jr, just the 2 of them. (I'm sure Trump was happy to agree to that)
Limits it to 2 debates

Probably some other whacky stuff like mint choc chip ice cream in the green room, but those are the ones that stuck out to me.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66

Not sanctioned by Commission on Presidential Debates (probably the last nail in their coffin, which I like)
Has to be moderated by a "regular" of NBC, CNN, Telemundo or another that escapes me right now.
No live audience
Limits it to 2 debates

Probably some other whacky stuff like mint choc chip ice cream in the green room, but those are the ones that stuck out to me.
not right that rfk jr isn't participating.

Reactions: hookyIU1990

No live audience
Limits it to 2 debates

Boring!

Reactions: hookyIU1990
not right that rfk jr isn't participating.

They've both worked hard since Perot to keep 3rd party cadidates out of the debate. Biden Campaign's letter couched it with language about only including statistically viable candidates or something to that effect.

I'm sure they know Chase Oliver would destroy them in a debate so the black balling continues.

They've both worked hard since Perot to keep 3rd party cadidates out of the debate. Biden Campaign's letter couched it with language about only including statistically viable candidates or something to that effect.
I feel for RFK. They’ve been busting their ass to get on the ballot in every state, and have been making great headway.

All so the RNC/ DNC shitbags can kneecap them at the debates.

Last edited:

No live audience

Limits it to 2 debates

If they actually enforce those two alone, it might actually be watchable.

Reactions: UncleMark
If they actually enforce those two alone, it might actually be watchable.
The good part of 1v1 debates is that they lend themselves to a back and forth that you don't get when you have 8 people crammed on a stage each getting 2 minutes to say their piece.

Strict time limits and cutting Mics ruins that. Even if I'm I'm skeptical that these two are capable of a worthwhile back and forth. Such rule changes obviously favor the party that is worse at responding to lines of attack and objections in real time (Biden).

Kudos to Trump as well for so quickly agreeing to a CNN debate. That's confidence, that's balls. He will be at a disadvantage. There will not be a single moderator who will be voting for him.

Reactions: DANC
that's exactly what it is. so dumb. so good. like if john mcafee decided to lead an expedition in the amazon
He'd have done it up right. Hookers would be part of the expedition and there would be unlimited access to coke and psychedelics. RIP

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Amazon expedition looks cool. I can understand why it would be called expedition from hell. I worked in the Amazon jungle in Peru near both the Maranon and Ucayali Rivers.

• Wow
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Alone is my go to survivor show. I never knew bear shit could illicit such terror in people.
I know the guy and you do too who was the biggest wuss of all. Showed him at a cookout talking about if he runs into a bear, they better send help...for the bear.

Gets off the boat, walks 6 steps into the woods and sees bear shit. Turned around and dialed them up on the sat phone to tap out while you could still hear the boat's motor in the distance.

I know the guy and you do too who was the biggest wuss of all. Showed him at a cookout talking about if he runs into a bear, they better send help...for the bear.

Gets off the boat, walks 6 steps into the woods and sees bear shit. Turned around and dialed them up on the sat phone to tap out while you could still hear the boat's motor in the distance.
YES! My wife and I laugh about that guy all the time. Haha. By far the quickest exit ever on the show and it's not even close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT