ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Portal

The over dramatic graphics for all the portal annnouncements are pretty funny.

Player montage in background
Thank you coaches and fans
WITH THAT SAID
Discussions with family/advisors
Going to portal
Belief/journey/god’s plan
Eligibility

Must be a nice little side business for some freelance design folks.

Holy crap. There must have 40 more additions to the portal in the last 3-4 hours.
Confused Looking For GIF by Looney Tunes

Cigs lookin for our next transfer

WITH THAT SAID
Going to portal
Eligibility

“Can we get an action shot of you walking around randomly with your Beats and phone?” I don’t get it.

In some ways the portal is helpful…there is absolutely no shame in saying “I shot my shot but I’m not quite good enough but I still want to play”! Player goes where they are wanted/needed, program gets the scholarship back…no blood no foul, everybody wins.

Broc Lowry is a very good athlete, someone will be real happy to get that kid on campus.

Last edited:
Broc thanked both previous and current staff. Sort of a nice touch 'no hard feelings' approach.

I like the graphics and standard text. I don't find them overly dramatic. Rather simple really.

I didn't know much about Bohler. Hope he finds a good spot and gets to play.
Lowry I had some hopes for. But apparently didn't move up this spring. Hope he also finds a spot to play.

Another departure, this time OL Josh Witt. Believe he was a walk on. So as of today our list of departures are:

Broc Lowry
Derric Bohler
Declan McMahon (Belt status Unknown)
Josh Witt

Guess you could add Howland, Laing, Perry and Blidi but they entered before the official starting period.

Dang, I hate losing anyone listed as OL , they have to learn the offense pretty well.

But, I assume by fall we'll have a full roster at least.

Reactions: red hornet
Another departure, this time OL Josh Witt. Believe he was a walk on. So as of today our list of departures are:

Broc Lowry
Derric Bohler
Declan McMahon (Belt status Unknown)
Josh Witt

Guess you could add Howland, Laing, Perry and Blidi but they entered before the official starting period.
That seems like a small list. Maybe a good sign?
I do not think IUWBB has had anyone enter the portal yet.

A top-notch All-Sec DL from TCU has entered the portal. Damonic Williams, 6-2, 320lbs. has 2 yrs. eligibility left. He's originally from Mission Hills, Ca. so he may want to return home.

WITH THAT SAID
Going to portal
Eligibility

I die laughing every time someone posts one. This generation is soft as baby shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT