ADVERTISEMENT

Sampson James to Purdue.

One of our guys on HSN that is well connected to the football program said he took the playbook and now they are making changes. I guess some players were not too happy
Signals, etc will change at least 4 times before they meet, this does not matter.

Hope he fails miserably.

Signals, etc will change at least 4 times before they meet, this does not matter.

Hope he fails miserably.
C'mon now. The kid left because he wants to play and that is understandable. I am sure he didn't WANT to leave and would have preferred things worked out in Btown. I wish him well in his journey to the NFL except vs IU.

Don't take the idiocy of Earl the Tubby and the rest of the bitter PU trolls here out on Sampson.

C'mon now. The kid left because he wants to play and that is understandable. I am sure he didn't WANT to leave and would have preferred things worked out in Btown. I wish him well in his journey to the NFL except vs IU.

Don't take the idiocy of Earl the Tubby and the rest of the bitter PU trolls here out on Sampson.
Why is it btown when there is no W in Bloomington? Always wondered? Honest question here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT