ADVERTISEMENT

RB Ronnie Walker committing next week...

No, they would still take Cunningham, but Madison Norris may not have a spot if they get Charlton and Peat.

Fair enough. What are your feelings on Norris? I feel like it's unlikely he'd pick Mizzou or Rutgers. Guessing it's an IU/Purdue/Cincy battle.

No, they would still take Cunningham, but Madison Norris may not have a spot if they get Charlton and Peat.

Fair enough. What are your feelings on Norris? I feel like it's unlikely he'd pick Mizzou or Rutgers. Guessing it's an IU/Purdue/Cincy battle.
I think IU sits well with him, but if Charlton commits and most people think he will that's 2 DE'S not sure if they would take a 3rd

No, I admitted my error. Perhaps, if you had any courage, you'd admit that you lied about McCabe, and then I'd let you get back up. Maybe.
Get back up ? LOL. You have been mopped up on so many times on here one would think you would tire of embarrassing yourself. Williams, hilarious, you aren't even a good "pretend" know it all. Why don't you tell us again about Tunstil's June scholarship offer !

Get back up ? LOL. You have been mopped up on so many times on here one would think you would tire of embarrassing yourself. Williams, hilarious, you aren't even a good "pretend" know it all. Why don't you tell us again about Tunstil's June scholarship offer !
And you still can't put together complete or correct sentences, along with being an admitted liar. Not sure why a non-IU graduate spends so much time on an IU board. Stay down there as long as you like. You seem to enjoy the view.

Don't have a good feel where he ends up, he has visited multiple times, probably to Purdue also. Not sure what he is waiting for , but he may not have a spot at IU if things work out. I know they like him, but are tired of waiting and they have some other good options.

I think IU sits well with him, but if Charlton commits and most people think he will that's 2 DE'S not sure if they would take a 3rd

I feel like Norris could be more of a hybrid DE/OLB. He doesn't have anywhere close to the ideal weight to play DE at the moment haha.

Don't have a good feel where he ends up, he has visited multiple times, probably to Purdue also. Not sure what he is waiting for , but he may not have a spot at IU if things work out. I know they like him, but are tired of waiting and they have some other good options.

Fair analysis thank you sir.

And you still can't put together complete or correct sentences, along with being an admitted liar. Not sure why a non-IU graduate spends so much time on an IU board. Stay down there as long as you like. You seem to enjoy the view.
Your Tunstil information from google was rich, but Williams ? Too much, you should really quit making a fool of yourself. I know it's hard.

Can you imagine what we'd be seeing if he hadn't screwed up the NEZ?
I'll tell you what we would be seeing from the free Knothole section in the beautiful copper color end zone bleachers: the majestic rolling hills of Augusta Nat...I mean the IU golf course!

So IUFB gets the biggest verbal of the year to date and a B-ball recruit cutting his list to 7 gets top billing on the home page. Go figure.
I'm pretty sure that's just the most recent article. The next couple are about Walker.

He reminds me a little of Howard. He isn't blazing fast or quick, but seems to run through initial contact and maintain forward drive. He would certainly be welcomed and could be an instant starter.

For his speed, I was pretty impressed with his speed on the highlight tapes.....nobody was catching him and he was generally pulling away.....

Your Tunstil information from google was rich, but Williams ? Too much, you should really quit making a fool of yourself. I know it's hard.
Still funny that you know so little about recruiting that you think a kid will decide to walk on a year in advance. You looked smarter when you were just lying.

Still funny that you know so little about recruiting that you think a kid will decide to walk on a year in advance. You looked smarter when you were just lying.
And you think we offered him a scholly in June, you really should check your google search before posting .

Pretty confident IU accepts a commitment from Shamar Jones, too, if/when he makes it, even if it means no more room for Norris to commit later.

Another good thread trashed. The fall housecleaning can't come soon enough.
And if it doesn't happen in the next couple of days, I'm respectfully asking one or more of the long-timers here to reach out to the mods and/or do what is necessary to remove this guy and save the board. It's absolutely phenomenal, and a testament to the quality of the people here (with really only one exception) that these discussions are consistently civil and respectful without any mod involvement, but that one guy is singularly and obsessively focused on insults, condescension and disruption. He's got to go.

Pretty confident IU accepts a commitment from Shamar Jones, too, if/when he makes it, even if it means no more room for Norris to commit later.
Agreed, they would take that pledge if he wants to make it, but I think his Dad wants him to visit Wake Forest first .

Reactions: Tokyo Steve
And if it doesn't happen in the next couple of days, I'm respectfully asking one or more of the long-timers here to reach out to the mods and/or do what is necessary to remove this guy and save the board. It's absolutely phenomenal, and a testament to the quality of the people here (with really only one exception) that these discussions are consistently civil and respectful without any mod involvement, but that one guy is singularly and obsessively focused on insults, condescension and disruption. He's got to go.
I have reported him to the mods plenty of times but they won't do a thing to him.

Why don't you simply put me on "ignore" rather than continuing to whine and cry like a child? You've shown you're unable to discuss football in anything but a cliched, non-specific fashion, and you loudly complain about any opinion that differs from your own. Why not simply go away? You'll be happier and the board will be better. A win-win.

Funny that you're not so quick to cite Matthew Weaver as a source on this, as you did previously. Lol.
What does Matt Weaver have to do with your being completely wrong about Tunstil ? As usual, you are just trying to take the focus off of your incompetence.

What does Matt Weaver have to do with your being completely wrong about Tunstil ? As usual, you are just trying to take the focus off of your incompetence.
You cited him in regard to Torres but ignored him on Tunstill. That makes you a hypocrite. Again. Isn't being an admitted liar enough for you?

You cited him in regard to Torres but ignored him on Tunstill. That makes you a hypocrite. Again. Isn't being an admitted liar enough for you?
I did cite him on Torres, had no need to on Tunstil. Your effort to change the subject away from your lack of knowledge on anything IU is typical.

I did cite him on Torres, had no need to on Tunstil. Your effort to change the subject away from your lack of knowledge on anything IU is typical.
No need to cite him when his information differs from your own? How about Kyle Neddenriep, Stu Jackson and Allen Trieu? Those guys all suffering from a lack of knowledge, too? Any of them lie about seeing McCabe?

The only person who changed the subject was you, with typically disastrous results.

No need to cite him when his information differs from your own? How about Kyle Neddenriep, Stu Jackson and Allen Trieu? Those guys all suffering from a lack of knowledge, too? Any of them lie about seeing McCabe?

The only person who changed the subject was you, with typically disastrous results.
Ok, you lost me, I have no idea what you are talking about, really think you have lost your mind. "No need to cite him when his information differs from my own" ?? Who said his information differed from mine ? The other 3 rivals guys I'm sure are very knowledgeable , what's your point ? For the last time, I went to McCabe's playoff game last fall, again I really could care less whether you believe it or not. Watched his game against Brother Rice the other day too, but I'm sure you will tell me I didn't. LOL.
Truly, seek help.

Ok, you lost me, I have no idea what you are talking about, really think you have lost your mind. "No need to cite him when his information differs from my own" ?? Who said his information differed from mine ? The other 3 rivals guys I'm sure are very knowledgeable , what's your point ? For the last time, I went to McCabe's playoff game last fall, again I really could care less whether you believe it or not. Watched his game against Brother Rice the other day too, but I'm sure you will tell me I didn't. LOL.
Truly, seek help.
Each of those guys said Tunstill was offered by IU, contrary to your own expert reporting. The rest of your post is so poorly written that you must either be drunk or functionally illiterate.

Each of those guys said Tunstill was offered by IU, contrary to your own expert reporting. The rest of your post is so poorly written that you must either be drunk or functionally illiterate.
Sad, google has let you down again.

For his speed, I was pretty impressed with his speed on the highlight tapes.....nobody was catching him and he was generally pulling away.....
He is fast enough for high school and isn't slow by any means. His speed and running style looks more like Howard than the speed of Coleman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT