ADVERTISEMENT

Primary is over.

It's probably the best for all involved. Last night's debate devolved into a shouting match and personal attacks. For Nikki Haley, it's probably best for her to be campaigning on her own and using all that Koch money for good use. As for the rest of them, they have no remote chance of catching Trump. Haley probably doesn't either. Which is a sad commentary on where we are as a country.

Next debate is on CNN. I have no idea why Republicans do this to themselves. The last debate was good because it was Republican moderators asking questions that Republican primary voters were interested in.

Why go on CNN to be grilled about Universal child care and aid to Gaza?

Makes sense to do this. Haley is the winner and nothing good comes from the two idiots trashing her.

Now she just needs to educate the low information voters continuing to cling to trump
DeSantis is an idiot as compared to…….. Haley?

Get f*cking real man.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
DeSantis is an idiot as compared to…….. Haley?

Get f*cking real man.
If there has been anything positive to come out of this Republican primary, it's that Ron DeSantis was exposed for what he is. He's an uncharismatic, unlikeable empty suit who is only good in soundbytes when the lights are only tangentially on him as a governor. He'll never be president.

If there has been anything positive to come out of this Republican primary, it's that Ron DeSantis was exposed for what he is. He's an uncharismatic, unlikeable empty suit who is only good in soundbytes when the lights are only tangentially on him as a governor. He'll never be president.
His adoration of Calvin Coolidge is perfectly apt. Excellent president, zero charisma.

Shallow people need the charisma.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
It's probably the best for all involved. Last night's debate devolved into a shouting match and personal attacks. For Nikki Haley, it's probably best for her to be campaigning on her own and using all that Koch money for good use. As for the rest of them, they have no remote chance of catching Trump. Haley probably doesn't either. Which is a sad commentary on where we are as a country.
Sad commentary indeed. This is what the GOP frontrunner for President of the United States has planned for a second term:

• A dramatic expansion of executive power, unparalleled interference in the justice system, and a massive purge of civil servants whose loyalty to him can't be verified.
  • Ardent loyalists including Stephen Miller and John McEntee are already planning for and vetting loyalist and extremist attorneys who are willing to do Trump's personal bidding. According to John Mitnick, former general counsel of Homeland Security under Trump, "No qualified attorneys with integrity will have any desire to serve as political appointees." A second Trump administration, Mitnick added, would be “predominantly staffed by opportunists who will rubber-stamp whatever Trump and his senior White House staff want to do.”
  • Critics of Trump "will be crushed" upon a Trump return to the White, according to Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung.
  • "We're coming after the people in the media who lied about American citizens, who helped Joe Biden rig presidential elections," said Kash Patel. [Note: Dozens of courts, numerous federal and local officials, top former Trump staffers including his own Attorney General have all stated there is no evidence of the fraud bullshit he continues to purvey].
  • He will "rout the fake news media;" reporters are the "enemy of the people."
  • Some media outlets "should be investigated for treason."
  • Trump: "For those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution." He'll pardon the Jan 6 rioters and he'll pardon himself for his federal felony conviction(s).
  • Trump: "If I happen to be president and I see someone who's doing very well and beating me very badly, I say 'Go down and indict them.'"
  • He continues to praise authoritarian leaders like Xi, Orban and war-criminal Putin, while dehumanizing fellow Americans as "scum" and "thugs" who "live like vermin."
The list goes much longer but it doesn't matter to the morons and/or hyperpartisans who insist that there's nothing to see here, and to the far-right extremists who are excited about the prospects of the Trump Chaos and Revenge Tour. There will be no vision aside from settling scores and transitioning to a strongman regime.

Last edited:
Sad commentary indeed. This is what the GOP frontrunner for President of the United States has planned for a second term:

• A dramatic expansion of executive power, unparalleled interference in the justice system, and a massive purge of civil servants whose loyalty to him can't be verified.
  • Ardent loyalists including Stephen Miller and John McEntee are already planning for and vetting loyalist and extremist attorneys who are willing to do Trump's personal bidding. According to John Mitnick, former general counsel of Homeland Security under Trump, "No qualified attorneys with integrity will have any desire to serve as political appointees." A second Trump administration, Mitnick added, would be “predominantly staffed by opportunists who will rubber-stamp whatever Trump and his senior White House staff want to do.”
  • Critics of Trump "will be crushed" upon a Trump return to the White, according to Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung.
  • "We're coming after the people in the media who lied about American citizens, who helped Joe Biden rig presidential elections," said Kash Patel. [Note: Dozens of courts, numerous federal and local officials, top former Trump staffers including his own Attorney General have all stated there is no evidence of the fraud bullshit he continues to purvey].
  • He will "rout the fake news media;" reporters are the "enemy of the people."
  • Some media outlets "should be investigated for treason."
  • Trump: "For those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution." He'll pardon the Jan 6 rioters and he'll pardon himself for his federal felony conviction(s).
  • Trump: "If I happen to be president and I see someone who's doing very well and beating me very badly, I say 'Go down and indict them.'"
  • He continues to praise authoritarian leaders like Xi, Orban and Putin, while dehumanizing fellow Americans as "scum" and "thugs" who "live like vermin."
The list goes much longer but it doesn't matter to the morons and/or hyperpartisans who insist that there's nothing to see here, and to the far-right extremists who are excited about the prospects of the Trump Chaos and Revenge Tour. There will be no vision aside from settling scores.
Thank you for that detailed analysis of Bidens only term. Pretty spot on.

The general getting close to over too.
You must be a parody poster, cause you never read the margins when you post these polls...

For example, GA and MI where Trump currently polls slightly higer, IF THE ELECTION WERE HELD TODAY (which btw, it isn't)

And this is not reflective of GOP Primary voters, but it IS reflective of General election voters...

"Georgia voters largely approve of the charges brought against Trump in the state’s Fulton County case over 2020 election interference (52% approve and 47% disapprove), with 47% saying that, if true, those charges should disqualify Trump from the presidency, and another 14% seeing them as casting doubts on his fitness for the job should they prove true. A similar share of Michigan voters, 46%, say that the criminal charges Trump faces relating to efforts to overturn the last presidential election are disqualifying if true, with an additional 14% saying they would, at a minimum, cast doubts on his fitness for the job."

I'm guessing those "minimum casting doubts" at 14% will turn into anti-Trump votes or non voters once those trials go to court and more details are revealed... If only half of those 14% (7%) turn to anti-Trump votes that pushes the anti-Trump vote to over an insurmountable 50%

Of course this is only one poll. But you're the one who seems to rely on it...

Regardless if you are really relying on "public polling" nearly a year out, you don't understand polling.

Heck things can change with a week to go, much less a year...

On Nov 6 2022, the 538 average showed a 57% likelihood the Pubs would sweep both the House and Senate. The possibility that the Pubs would win the House and Dems the Senate had a 27% likelihood with the remaining two options filling in the percentages. Just two days later, the 27% possibility beat out the 57% likelihood...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT