ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers for former IU assistant coach

destewart

Junior
Jun 5, 2001
Nick Mourouzis, a member of John Pont’s Rose Bowl staff and the winningest coach
In DePauw University history. Coach Nick had a stroke earlier in the week and is now undergoing therapy at a rehabilitation facility. Please keep Nick, his wife Marilyn and family in your thoughts and prayers.

Nick Mourouzis, a member of John Pont’s Rose Bowl staff and the winningest coach
In DePauw University history. Coach Nick had a stroke earlier in the week and is now undergoing therapy at a rehabilitation facility. Please keep Nick, his wife Marilyn and family in your thoughts and prayers.
Thanks for posting this Des, our families knew each other well back in the day, Nick used to stay at our house on recruiting trips . Prayers to Nick and his family.

in The interest of full disclosure, Coach Nick also was a great coach at my alma mater, but we also are related in a special way having the great honor of sharing a lovely 7 seven year old granddaughter, Isla McClure. Nick’s daughter Pam is married to my youngest son, Matt.

in The interest of full disclosure, Coach Nick also was a great coach at my alma mater, but we also are related in a special way having the great honor of sharing a lovely 7 seven year old granddaughter, Isla McClure. Nick’s daughter Pam is married to my youngest son, Matt.
I'm not sure who is the more fortunate: You, for getting to hang around with Coach Nick or Coach Nick for getting to hang around with you.
Unending blessings on both houses!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT