ADVERTISEMENT

Pence

All those wasted years in Catholic School and God never explained any of this to me. Even if I got a phone call from him today I wouldn't be able to recognize his voice.

Wait until everyone in the country gets to genuinely know Pence. Then, he will fade away like a silent fart.

So we don't forget how much opposition Pence had in Indiana during his gubernatorial reelection campaign in 2016, before Trump rescued him in 2016 to be vice president, check out these actual signs that appeared in Indiana in mid-2016 during Pence's reelection campaign:
maxresdefault.jpg

706e2e82e785cf4ae6c120e92ae75c47.jpg

in 2016, political observers actually were discussing whether Pence (a Republican governor in all-red Indiana) would be defeated in his reelection effort.

Pence's announcement today referred to his personal religion repeatedly -- that's his biggest fault.

He's a nice guy, probably honest, but everything he does is dictated by his personal religious beliefs, which are far outside the mainstream. His religion blinds him to realize how many cute little Indiana high school girls want/need to have abortions or how many gay, trans, les, etc. people actually live in Indiana. Pence has shown repeatedly that he has no clue about such things or such people -- his religion tells him these things are wrong, so he doesn't learn about them.

On the bright side, Pence's candidacy serves to dilute Republican primary votes, thus further guaranteeing that Trump will be the Republican nominee in 2024, and get his ass kicked again by Biden or any other Democrat candidate. (Trump lost before and will do it again, no matter how many red baseball caps he sells.)
This reads as if it was written by a religious bigot, which it was. You openly admit you think he’s nice and honest.

Yet you dislike him for his god. Shame on you scum.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Pence has had Presidential ambitions for some time. He considered it in the leadup to 2016, but was told he didn't have a big enough name yet -- that he'd be just another Huntsman. Then came the RFRA debacle, and Lily and Cummins and the NCAA turned against him. Trump offered him a shortcut to getting a big enough name. Those close to him were surprised when he accepted. They didn't realize that his ambition would trump his morals.
I don’t care for RFRA primarily because it opens the door to a lot of aggressive discrimination. But I also don’t like it when pubs I disagree with are denied services as well but when that happened repeatedly in restaurants etc to police,, Kelly Ann Conway and others , many on the left felt it was justified

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT