ADVERTISEMENT

Pacers take it to Milwaukee tonight tie the series 1-1

Last edited:
Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
Pacers Lead 2-1 … Pacers -9.5 in game 4 7pm … Buck injuries helping

Buck injuries are helping, but remember the Pacers don’t have Mathurin who is either a spot starter or 6th man. Pretty important role either way. And they inexplicably traded the best 3 point shooter in the league (Buddy) while only picking up McBuckets, who has been an abject failure.

Buck injuries are helping, but remember the Pacers don’t have Mathurin who is either a spot starter or 6th man. Pretty important role either way. And they inexplicably traded the best 3 point shooter in the league (Buddy) while only picking up McBuckets, who has been an abject failure.
losing Ben kind of equals out to them losing Giannis and Dillard, don't want to hear any crying form the Cheesehead/vadger crowd.

Buddy demanded a trade, so keep that in mind. Also, McBuckets outscored buddy in their respective game 4s today.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Buddy demanded a trade, so keep that in mind. Also, McBuckets outscored buddy in their respective game 4s today.
I hadn’t heard that trade request before, but apparently you’re correct. Just read a couple of articles about it. Buddy should have played the season out, drained a bunch of important 3s, then went shopping for a new team next year. He’s a much better player than McDermott.

Buddy definitely wanted a trade, and became a bit of a malcontent for it. Thats mainly my own opinion. I get that people see this current situation as Buddy vs McDermott. I see it as Buddy vs Ben Sheppard. Even Buddy vs Matherin, but he’s been out of the convo since his season ending injury. Just in the case of Ben Shepherd, Shepp is not as good a shooter as Buddy, but hes a helluva defender, something that was a huge problem for the pacers. The Pacer defense improved out of last place when they moved Buddy, and now Sheppard is coming on strong. It’s the best scenario, and McDermott doesn’t really factor in. Now, the question of McDermott vs Jarace Walker for playing time, thats another conversation.

Buddy definitely wanted a trade, and became a bit of a malcontent for it. Thats mainly my own opinion. I get that people see this current situation as Buddy vs McDermott. I see it as Buddy vs Ben Sheppard. Even Buddy vs Matherin, but he’s been out of the convo since his season ending injury. Just in the case of Ben Shepherd, Shepp is not as good a shooter as Buddy, but hes a helluva defender, something that was a huge problem for the pacers. The Pacer defense improved out of last place when they moved Buddy, and now Sheppard is coming on strong. It’s the best scenario, and McDermott doesn’t really factor in. Now, the question of McDermott vs Jarace Walker for playing time, thats another conversation.
The use of Jarace Walker (or lack of use) has been puzzling to me. When he gets a few minutes with the main rotation guys, he seems to shine. Hell, I think he's been a difference make a couple of times when he actually got in early. But for the most part, he's been a total afterthought. Kid is going to be a player some day. I fully expect that.

Reactions: Indyhorn
The use of Jarace Walker (or lack of use) has been puzzling to me. When he gets a few minutes with the main rotation guys, he seems to shine. Hell, I think he's been a difference make a couple of times when he actually got in early. But for the most part, he's been a total afterthought. Kid is going to be a player some day. I fully expect that.

I see great potential in Jarace in the couple flashes I’ve seen of his game, but those flashes have nearly always been in garbage time, where the resistance is greatly diminished. Sometimes the G league phase of the game gets confused with the big boys time. Carlisle sees the kid all the time, and the rest of us don’t. I can’t make any claims of substance to the contrary. We won’t see Jarace hardly at all now until next season, save for the G league/blowout time.

I see great potential in Jarace in the couple flashes I’ve seen of his game, but those flashes have nearly always been in garbage time, where the resistance is greatly diminished. Sometimes the G league phase of the game gets confused with the big boys time. Carlisle sees the kid all the time, and the rest of us don’t. I can’t make any claims of substance to the contrary. We won’t see Jarace hardly at all now until next season, save for the G league/blowout time.

Heard that he is coming along really well... But Carlisle more comfortable playing McDermott right now. But Jarace will have his time. Remember he's only 20 years old.

Hicks vs Knicks again maybe(6ers currently with a monster comeback)! Pacers have a chance as long as Scott Foster doesnt referee any game! He is worse than TV Teddy and Tim Donahee combined!

Hartenshtein/Embiid will probably eat Turner up in the post im sure! Turner could barely even stop a 42 year old Molasses Lopez! He was atleast 0-7 on jump balls/opening tips agains Lopez ffs! Sry, but Im not a big MT fan if you cant tell, he’s the pacer version of MR! He just needs to stay at the 3pt line and shoot when he’s wide open! Embiid will probably avg 50ppg!

Hicks vs Knicks again maybe(6ers currently with a monster comeback)! Pacers have a chance as long as Scott Foster doesnt referee any game! He is worse than TV Teddy and Tim Donahee combined!

Hartenshtein/Embiid will probably eat Turner up in the post im sure! Turner could barely even stop a 42 year old Molasses Lopez! He was atleast 0-7 on jump balls/opening tips agains Lopez ffs! Sry, but Im not a big MT fan if you cant tell, he’s the pacer version of MR! He just needs to stay at the 3pt line and shoot when he’s wide open! Embiid will probably avg 50ppg!
How about smelling the roses before whining ‘we’re going to lose’. Pacers just proved they (arguably) are one of the eight best basketball teams in the NBA. Hadn’t won an NBA playoff series, since ‘Paul George and Hibberts?’

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT