ADVERTISEMENT

One player we must offer is Chase Bisontis 😎

I'm not sure. I saw it many years ago in the Herald-Times when I subscribed through the mail. I don't think he was a Bloomington resident, but the only thing that stuck with me was his name.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I honestly had a fraternity brother named BIll "Billy" Buffalo.. no joke.

But, he also identifies as a Bison....
Silence Of The Lambs Hannibal GIF

I can't think of anything that is unique to this state that can be used as a mascot. There once was a bigfoot sighting in the northern part of the state, so maybe we can have a tall student dressed as a Sasquatch! I believe we would be the first.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: ESalum86 and 76-1
I know that it is out of the box thinking, but sometimes those are needed. I wonder who was the person who suggested that Alabama use an elephant as its mascot. That seemed to work out.

If we had a Sasquatch on the sidelines or in the stands, the kids would love it. He could roar at them and have pictures taken with them and big foot.

I'm joking, but how long has the debate gone on for what kind of mascot is appropriate.

He started all 12 games at RT for Texas A&M and is in the Portal vortex with 3 years remaining...

It's the way he spells his last name that clinches it for my avatar however 😎🏈

Maybe a sheep can be used. Then a picture of one can be featured on the conclusion of "Indiana we're all for ewe"
That's a terrible pun! ( I like it)

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT