ADVERTISEMENT

Oh, this should be fun: Tucker Carlson interviewing Alex Jones about his 9-11 prediction

Why do you assume Russia would invade a Baltic nation and risk a fight with NATO? I dispute that that is a reasonable possibility.

Also, if they do, why can't Europe handle it? I think some of those Baltic nations are also in the EU? If Ukraine has taught us anything, it is that all our intelligence was wrong about how powerful the Russian military is.
We always over estimate the weapon capabilities of our adversaries. It’s better to prepare for the worst case scenario. I wouldn’t say that we didn’t know the actual capabilities of Russia though. We’ve long assessed their military leadership as poor and that was accurate. We cannot assume that Putin would not test NATO by not attacking a former Soviet Block (now NATO) country to bring them back in. He’s not hidden his disappointment in losing all the Soviet Block after the fall of the USSR.

A war against any NATO country is our war too. It’s a treaty obligation.

Ukraine is critical to our interests and NATO’s.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spartans9312
@mcmurtry66 I watched a few minutes of the interview. Two takeaways. Alex Jones is difficult to listen to, but does crack me up. And Tucker’s look. That blank serious look. It’s amazing he can keep a straight face, no matter what is said to him. The ultimate professional. He’s the best. I envision the Texan going on a rant and you giving them the look.

Incredulous What Are You Doing GIF
You mean the ultimate sell out. He pretends to be a trumper because it is profitable

I have seen his "prediction", there would be a terrorist attack and OBL would be blamed. Your average fortune cookie and horoscope reading could predict something that specific in 2000.

So I haven't watched the video. Is Jones some kind of mystical seer or is he just so plugged in that he saw what was coming?

We always over estimate the weapon capabilities of our adversaries. It’s better to prepare for the worst case scenario. I wouldn’t say that we didn’t know the actual capabilities of Russia though. We’ve long assessed their military leadership as poor and that was accurate. We cannot assume that Putin would not test NATO by not attacking a former Soviet Block (now NATO) country to bring them back in. He’s not hidden his disappointment in losing all the Soviet Block after the fall of the USSR.

Question for all: What impact if any do you think the Ukrainian experience has/will have on Putin’s willingness to test a former block state. Same question for the Russian population including oligarchs?

Not only is Jones back on Twitter, he’s in a Twitter space with Musk and Vivek.

Putin is not a moron. There is no scenario in which he invades a NATO country. Never ever.

This pathetic fear mongering “if Ukraine falls, who next?” from neocon shills as a justification to continue this war is flat out evil.

Putin made his demands exceedingly clear prior to the invasion. No Ukraine admission to NATO and autonomy for the pro-Russian portions of eastern Ukraine. Completely reasonable.

Those of us that understand geopolitics (as opposed to yourself) realize that Russia has been banging the drum about a military response to eastward expansion of NATO and the admission of Ukraine in particular since the fall of the Soviet Union. NATO and the U.S. are not the aggressors in this conflict, but they are the instigators.

Last edited:

“Nyet means Nyet”

Assurances to Gorbachev against NATO expansion.

Learn your history.

Putin is not a moron. There is no scenario in which he invades a NATO country. Never ever.

This pathetic fear mongering “if Ukraine falls, who next?” from neocon shills as a justification to continue this war is flat out evil.

Putin made his demands exceedingly clear prior to the invasion. No Ukraine admission to NATO and autonomy for the pro-Russian portions of eastern Ukraine. Completely reasonable.

Those of us that understand geopolitics (as opposed to yourself) realize that Russia has been banging the drum about a military response to eastward expansion of NATO and the admission of Ukraine in particular since the fall of the Soviet Union. NATO and the U.S. are not the aggressors in this conflict, but they are the instigators.
LOL!

I don't want to deal with disrespectful idiots. Fvck off.
The Nikki Haley response. No wonder you adore her.

“I’m cornered and my logic has been sliced 6 ways to Sunday and thrown in the trash, what do I do?”

Activate righteous indignation mode. Don’t dignify them with a response, because in truth, I actually don’t have one.

The Nikki Haley response. No wonder you adore her.

“I’m cornered and my logic has been sliced 6 ways to Sunday and thrown in the trash, what do I do?”

Activate righteous indignation mode. Don’t dignify them with a response, because in truth, I actually don’t have one.
I have a simple rule. You want to have a serious conversation I’m all about it if you’re respectful. Soon as you go shithead mode, I’ll respond in kind. Far as I’m concerned you’ve doubled down on direspectful and tripled down on idiot. Typical of a Trumpster.

I have a simple rule. You want to have a serious conversation I’m all about it if you’re respectful. Soon as you go shithead mode, I’ll respond in kind. Far as I’m concerned you’ve doubled down on direspectful and tripled down on idiot. Typical of a Trumpster.
I’d vote for Haley over Trump. Fo sho.

My thinking isn’t as binary as yours.

It’s $7 to $1 for offensive vs defensive positions. The argument is that Russia can’t afford to conduct offensive operations vs NATO defensive positions. Russia has no functioning navy so we would be looking at ground war only, but even then F35 networked perimeter would make quick work of ground forces

So? How many movie/tv/books are released in a year. One happens to involve government hijacking. Coincidences happen. Plus Lone Gunman dealt with the government doing it, as all of us beyond betime tales know it was OBL.

In the weeks leading up to D-Day, the words Gold, Juno, Sword, Omaha, Utah, Neptune, Overlord, and Mulberry were all used in crossword puzzles. Intelligence was frantic, clearly someone had details and was passing them to the Germans. Of course that wasn't it.

The law of large numbers often strikes.
The deep state always telegraphs its moves. Today's SCOTUS win was just the beginning I fear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT