ADVERTISEMENT

Oh, this should be fun: Tucker Carlson interviewing Alex Jones about his 9-11 prediction

I have seen his "prediction", there would be a terrorist attack and OBL would be blamed. Your average fortune cookie and horoscope reading could predict something that specific in 2000.

I predict in the next year something will happen to convince people the government is controlled by elites out to destroy middle Americans.

I have seen his "prediction", there would be a terrorist attack and OBL would be blamed. Your average fortune cookie and horoscope reading could predict something that specific in 2000.

I predict in the next year something will happen to convince people the government is controlled by elites out to destroy middle Americans.
I predict in five years iu will need a new football coach

I predict in five years iu will need a new football coach
Five?

sheeeeeit.gif

Jones was not the first to make the prediction. Also, go check out the plot of the pilot episode of the Lone Gunmen and when it aired.

Jones was not the first to make the prediction. Also, go check out the plot of the pilot episode of the Lone Gunmen and when it aired.

So? How many movie/tv/books are released in a year. One happens to involve government hijacking. Coincidences happen. Plus Lone Gunman dealt with the government doing it, as all of us beyond betime tales know it was OBL.

In the weeks leading up to D-Day, the words Gold, Juno, Sword, Omaha, Utah, Neptune, Overlord, and Mulberry were all used in crossword puzzles. Intelligence was frantic, clearly someone had details and was passing them to the Germans. Of course that wasn't it.

The law of large numbers often strikes.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

Exactly. From what I know about Alex Jones, he 'predicts' a lot of things. He won't do this, but important perspective that Tucker could provide would be to show how often Alex Jones' batsh!t crazy predications didn't come to pass.

He also probably won't bring up how the Sandy Hook families successfully sued his ass for defaming their murdered children and how he should be kissing the ground they walk on for offering to settle his $1.5 billion legal debt for much less.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
If Cig is successful we are no doubt a stepping stone. The only redeeming thing about Allen is I believe he might’ve stayed were he able to turn us into a regular B1G contender.
Cig ain't leaving in his mid to late 60s. Probably the blueprint for how IU should hire football coaches going forward given that any young coach who has success here would just be poached by a bigger program. Just hire the best damn football coach in their late 50s/early 60s we can find and hope for the best. I like the hire.

Tucker Carlson is on record in a number of emails in which he says Trump is an idiot, liar and clown, or words to that effect. He’s still spreading information he knows is false and making big bucks for it. How could he possibly team up with a guy he actually thinks is a lying clown and give up the money making gig?

@mcmurtry66 I watched a few minutes of the interview. Two takeaways. Alex Jones is difficult to listen to, but does crack me up. And Tucker’s look. That blank serious look. It’s amazing he can keep a straight face, no matter what is said to him. The ultimate professional. He’s the best. I envision the Texan going on a rant and you giving them the look.

Incredulous What Are You Doing GIF

If Jones says, it’s true @BradStevens. I really do appreciate you bringing my attention to this monumental interview. It’s been a blast. Also, I want to clarify. A lot of senior citizens are nudest, so I can’t fault Biden on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens

House Foreign Affairs Chairman Michael McCaul: “If Putin takes over Ukraine, he’ll get Moldova, Georgia, then maybe the Baltics. And then the idea that we’ll have to put troops on the ground in Secretary Austin’s word was very likely. That’s what we’re trying to avoid.”

If you’re going to claim someone is covering for Austin, McCaul is not the guy you want to use.

House Foreign Affairs Chairman Michael McCaul: “If Putin takes over Ukraine, he’ll get Moldova, Georgia, then maybe the Baltics. And then the idea that we’ll have to put troops on the ground in Secretary Austin’s word was very likely. That’s what we’re trying to avoid.”

If you’re going to claim someone is covering for Austin, McCaul is not the guy you want to use.
I think it's silly to think Putin would consider invading the Baltics.

The quote from Griffin and McCaul is something that Austin has been saying since shortly after Putin invaded Ukraine
I understand it’s an argument used by people who want the US to support Ukraine. I think it is very unlikely.

Putin is having a problem dealing with Ukraine. A fight with NATO would destroy Russia.

Reactions: snarlcakes
I understand it’s an argument used by people who want the US to support Ukraine. I think it is very unlikely.

Putin is having a problem dealing with Ukraine. A fight with NATO would destroy Russia.
It definitely sounds a lot like the Domino Theory. Which was probably right in principle. It was wrong in assuming communist wins were inevitable. It is justified if we’ve taken the time to listen to Putin for the last 3 years. Russian state media has said the same thing

It definitely sounds a lot like the Domino Theory. Which was probably right in principle. It was wrong in assuming communist wins were inevitable. It is justified if we’ve taken the time to listen to Putin for the last 3 years. Russian state media has said the same thing
An attack on any NATO country requires us to enter the fight. We don’t want that so supporting Ukraine in their fight against Russia is entirely in our national interests.

An attack on any NATO country requires us to enter the fight. We don’t want that so supporting Ukraine in their fight against Russia is entirely in our national interests.
Why do you assume Russia would invade a Baltic nation and risk a fight with NATO? I dispute that that is a reasonable possibility.

Also, if they do, why can't Europe handle it? I think some of those Baltic nations are also in the EU? If Ukraine has taught us anything, it is that all our intelligence was wrong about how powerful the Russian military is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT