ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Shocker Radical Left Winger BIden Gearing Up for 2025 bringing racism to everyone's door

I think if Trump loses and we lose the House and drastically underperform in the Senate, all very likely IMO, these people will wake up and understand MAGA/Trumpism will never take us to where we want to go. The Trumpsters hate being called out as cult members, but they truly are members of a cult of personality. Trump has not been consistent on issues and whatever direction he goes the Trumpsters follow him.
Hell aloha look at this board. How many are old conservatives vs trump. I bet it is at least 50/50 if not more behind trump. Back out the election shit I would vote trump over either bush Romney McCain etc

The old Conservative Party can’t pull votes anymore. It’s why trump is the nom in a landslide. Haley didn’t have a chance. And sure there’s cultists like dbm but it’s not all that

Last edited:
I think if Trump loses and we lose the House and drastically underperform in the Senate, all very likely IMO, these people will wake up and understand MAGA/Trumpism will never take us to where we want to go. The Trumpsters hate being called out as cult members, but they truly are members of a cult of personality. Trump has not been consistent on issues and whatever direction he goes the Trumpsters follow him.
Where exactly is it that you want to go?

@UncleMark @TheOriginalHappyGoat @stollcpa

They aren’t all about trump. They are about maga. Trump branded their grievance.

How do we pin a post? This is both an excellent and very important point. I’d hate to see it lost with all the other posts

Trump branded their grievance. Wow wow wow. Very poignant
Don't sprain a wrist jerking yourself off.

Last edited:
Not true. Many will still be there when he is gone. They aren’t all about trump. They’re about maga. Trump put a brand on their grievance
I disagree. I think it’ll be a big change when Trump is gone. Look at dbm and others here. Nothing they post isn’t about Trump. Also there are plenty of legitimate grievances to have, but 80 percent of the grievances that the hard core Trumpsters have are bogus. It’s not a sustainable movement.

He challenged the vote count. Like Trump did.
Not at all the same way. Gore should have stopped after the first, mandatory, recount. That’s all on him and led to the mistrust in elections we have now, ironically in what I used to consider the logical party. However, Gore conceded as he should have. Trump never has even though he knows he legitimately lost, despite what he’s told his dupes that are devoted to him.

They aren’t all about trump. They are about maga. Trump branded their grievance.

How do we pin a post? This is both an excellent and very important point. I’d hate to see it lost with all the other posts

If they weren’t all about Trump they wouldn’t say they’d stay home and effectively elect the Democrat if Trump wasn’t the GOP nominee.

I disagree. I think it’ll be a big change when Trump is gone. Look at dbm and others here. Nothing they post isn’t about Trump. Also there are plenty of legitimate grievances to have, but 80 percent of the grievances that the hard core Trumpsters have are bogus. It’s not a sustainable movement.
Disagree. Myself coh jet and many others prefer trump. Hell that bright young mind Farva. Next in line I’ll prefer too and it won’t be a McCain bush Romney

Biden is declining because he’s ancient.
No. Everyone needs to quit equating ancient with disabilities. Bernie is still a smart dude. So was Joe Lieberman and many others. Biden is incompetent because he never was very competent, he is dishonest as hell, and the has had not one but two invasive brain surgeries that irreparably damaged his meager supply of brain cells.

Biden’s price spikes are a tax on the poor

Rising prices also boost the state sales taxes which is a double hit for those who spend all or most of their income on goods and services.

Those who save and invest some, or even most, of their income just get richer.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Hell aloha look at this board. How many are old conservatives vs trump. I bet it is at least 50/50 if not more behind trump. Back out the election shit I would vote trump over either bush Romney McCain etc

The old Conservative Party can’t pull votes anymore. It’s why trump is the nom in a landslide. Haley didn’t have a chance. And sure there’s cultists like dbm but it’s not all that
The old GOP doesn’t offer much. Endless wars, slightly lower spending than Democrats, and pretending to care about illegal immigration isn’t a winning formula.

Yeah I don’t agree with you. You’re obsessed with trump and missing the broader appeal. There aren’t 75 million “trumpeters.” There is a block of non college educated who support the ideals behind maga. They are anti establishment. They feel left behind economically. Careers. And they no longer identify with the Dem party who they perceive as 1) obsessed with minorities and trannies 2) over educated libs

Romney bush do not appeal to this group. Trump branded their grievance. “Your party” is dead

And aloha the left seems to be undergoing change too. Obviously
It’s like Officer and a Gentleman, I have no place to go.

It really is a great way to put it.

If you could only learn to capitalize, you could write a column.

Whose fault is it that everyone has Trump on his/her mind? Could be the mentally unstable narcissistic blowhard who’s always screaming “Look at me, I’m being persecuted by the entire state and federal government. They’re all evil Trump hating Democrats! Every investigator, grand jurist, judge, jury member and all their families too. Trump haters! All of them, including the FBI Director and all the judges I appointed! All of them!”

Maybe he’s at fault.
The Trump resistance amplifies Trump far beyond what Trump can do for himself. From the court rooms, to the FBI HQ, do the news rooms, to the halls of congress, to K street, to the big tech executive suites, to the Oval Office, Trump has been made larger than life itself. Nothing like that in our history. Blaming Trump for all of this is just crazy. Mention Trump and people loose their minds.
There isn’t a Trumpster on this board that is to the left of me. They’re all far right and proud of it. They are sliding toward isolationism which they have in common with the far left, but that doesn’t mean they’ve become moderate. It just means they’re more extreme.
I have never understood the isolationist gripe. Opposing being sucked into the war of attrition in Ukraine is not Isolationist. Trump was very aggressive with Iran and conspicuous in his support for Israel. (He moved the embassy! Remember). He understood the use of energy and economic power as foreign policy. That is not isolationist and I wholeheartedly support that. If it has to be Trump to accomplish those things, so be it.
I don’t understand why Republicans have made MAGA into a pejorative. That’s straight out of Biden/Media/Liberal/ playbook and it sad to see the GOP fall for that. MAGA is by no means original with Trump, Clinton used it, as well as others. 70% of us think America is on the wrong track and Biden put us there. MAGA is a great slogan for that circumstance.

I’m MAGA and I am not ashamed to say so. FWIW, I think Lincoln’s message in the Gettysburg Address is all about MAGA.

I think most Trumpers consider themselves part of the Tea Party movement - disillusioned Republicans who got tired of the elites picking their candidates.

Whether Trump gets elected or not, they'll still be there, under MAGA name or another.

Just my opinion.
Disagree with this too. I find fault with political elites as much as anybody. But they don’t pick candidates, voters do. I don’t like Trump at all, but he is the candidate. People who stayed home because they saw Romney and McCain as some kind of elite are as bad as those who vote for trump because he is an asshole. .

Party ideology matters. It matters now more than ever. Trump is solidly mainstream Republican and Biden is a solid empty suit run by Democrat loons. . I’m voting Trump. As Bill Barr said, I’d rather play Russian roulette than commit suicide.

That wouldn’t be good, but I think that’s unlikely.
I'm not so sure that it's unlikely. Only Trump's death will get rid of people that will vote for him and him only. And I think there's some that would vote for him if he died. 🤣

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
The Trump resistance amplifies Trump far beyond what Trump can do for himself. From the court rooms, to the FBI HQ, do the news rooms, to the halls of congress, to K street, to the big tech executive suites, to the Oval Office, Trump has been made larger than life itself. Nothing like that in our history. Blaming Trump for all of this is just crazy. Mention Trump and people loose their minds.

I have never understood the isolationist gripe. Opposing being sucked into the war of attrition in Ukraine is not Isolationist. Trump was very aggressive with Iran and conspicuous in his support for Israel. (He moved the embassy! Remember). He understood the use of energy and economic power as foreign policy. That is not isolationist and I wholeheartedly support that. If it has to be Trump to accomplish those things, so be it.

I don’t understand why Republicans have made MAGA into a pejorative. That’s straight out of Biden/Media/Liberal/ playbook and it sad to see the GOP fall for that. MAGA is by no means original with Trump, Clinton used it, as well as others. 70% of us think America is on the wrong track and Biden put us there. MAGA is a great slogan for that circumstance.

I’m MAGA and I am not ashamed to say so. FWIW, I think Lincoln’s message in the Gettysburg Address is all about MAGA.

Disagree with this too. I find fault with political elites as much as anybody. But they don’t pick candidates, voters do. I don’t like Trump at all, but he is the candidate. People who stayed home because they saw Romney and McCain as some kind of elite are as bad as those who vote for trump because he is an asshole. .

Party ideology matters. It matters now more than ever. Trump is solidly mainstream Republican and Biden is a solid empty suit run by Democrat loons. . I’m voting Trump. As Bill barcsaid, I’d rather play Russian roulette than commit suicide.
Tariffs are solidly mainstream Republican?

It’s like Officer and a Gentleman, I have no place to go.
i know. a lot of americans are going to feel that way i think. with both parties. so maybe you pick the thing that matters most to you and support that. or add all of the issues and see who comes out on top. i don't know. let's look at the issues. and i might not have these exactly right but ish. desires not opining as to feasibility

SOCIAL WELFARE
biden - wants to be transformative with cradle to grave benefits that will expand gov and the welfare state
trump - no indication at all that that would be the case with him

ABORTION
biden - codify the right in fed legislation
trump - leave it to states

CLIMATE
biden - continue to provide credits and fund clean energy - electic etc
trump - drill baby drill. anything for cheap gas

FED GOV
biden - reclassification, protections
trump - restructure dump easier to fire

NATO and Ukraine
biden - continue to support
trump - re-evaluate both and convince other members to pay more or maybe US won't defend them (congress has a say obviously but the rhetoric means something)

TARIFFS/TRADE
i actually think both are similar. maybe differ in one goods but largely similar

TAXES
biden - raise corp taxes and on hte rich
trump - extend tax cuts including corp rate

the above is obviously short shrift/bastardized and leaves out the culture war shit but is what we ought to be discussing imo

It really is a great way to put it.

If you could only learn to capitalize, you could write a column.
yep. it's perfectly stated. it's why we're idea men. game recognizes game. but again it's super frustrating when posts like that just get consumed in the garbage. there ought to be a way that they stay highlighted

i know. a lot of americans are going to feel that way i think. with both parties. so maybe you pick the thing that matters most to you and support that. or add all of the issues and see who comes out on top. i don't know. let's look at the issues. and i might not have these exactly right but ish. desires not opining as to feasibility

SOCIAL WELFARE
biden - wants to be transformative with cradle to grave benefits that will expand gov and the welfare state
trump - no indication at all that that would be the case with him

ABORTION
biden - codify the right in fed legislation
trump - leave it to states

CLIMATE
biden - continue to provide credits and fund clean energy - electic etc
trump - drill baby drill. anything for cheap gas

FED GOV
biden - reclassification, protections
trump - restructure dump easier to fire

NATO and Ukraine
biden - continue to support
trump - re-evaluate both and convince other members to pay more or maybe US won't defend them (congress has a say obviously but the rhetoric means something)

TARIFFS/TRADE
i actually think both are similar. maybe differ in one goods but largely similar

TAXES
biden - raise corp taxes and on hte rich
trump - extend tax cuts including corp rate

the above is obviously short shrift/bastardized and leaves out the culture war shit but is what we ought to be discussing imo
Where does each stand on fried chicken prices and how to lower them?

yep. it's perfectly stated. it's why we're idea men. game recognizes game. but again it's super frustrating when posts like that just get consumed in the garbage. there ought to be a way that they stay highlighted
Maybe via font?

Add it to your signature?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Party ideology matters. It matters now more than ever. Trump is solidly mainstream Republican and Biden is a solid empty suit run by Democrat loons. . I’m voting Trump. As Bill Barr said, I’d rather play Russian roulette than commit suicide.
i'm voting trump too and imo if you look at his hodgepodge of positions he's not even solidly conservative he's closer to center/dem. tagging him as right wing is misguided. his words perhaps. his appeal to the loons on teh extreme. but that's not policy

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The old GOP doesn’t offer much. Endless wars, slightly lower spending than Democrats, and pretending to care about illegal immigration isn’t a winning formula.
Sigh. The amount of spending is not an ideological flashpoint. The point is spending priorities. The GOP has always been better in that regard.

Maybe via font?

Add it to your signature?
i have one partner who really is insane. we had to get more business cards and he suffered over the design and font and all of this shit for days. background color. logos. just ridiculous. literally like the american psycho guy. so when we finally agreed my other buddy said he'll submit them and get them ordered and then he ruined it by putting FOUNDER on his :). the ocd buddy fake laughed but i could tell was annoyed LOL

There aren’t 75 million “trumpeters.”
I don't think Aloha ever said there were but there are enough that can change the outcome of a lot of elections if they decide to stay home because they can't vote for Trump. I'm gonna vote for the person's whose policies I agree with the most even if I wish someone else had been nominated. There are a lot of "one issue" votes. For example, they'll vote for a candidate that supports abortion no matter if they disagreed with 90% of their other policies.

i'm voting trump too and imo if you look at his hodgepodge of positions he's not even solidly conservative he's closer to center/dem. tagging him as right wing is misguided. his words perhaps. his appeal to the loons on teh extreme. but that's not policy
Exactly. He isn’t a right winger at all. But those who oppose him paint him that way. Even so- called center-right Republicans.

And while I’m at it, I have no idea what center right or center left even means. I think it is a product of lazy shallow thinking. I see my self as solidly conservative with most issues. But I am pro choice for the first tri-mester, pro- gun control, and against tort reform. I am not center right.

No. Everyone needs to quit equating ancient with disabilities. Bernie is still a smart dude. So was Joe Lieberman and many others. Biden is incompetent because he never was very competent, he is dishonest as hell, and the has had not one but two invasive brain surgeries that irreparably damaged his meager supply of brain cells.
My dad is 82. He’s a smart guy but is obviously declining physically and mentally. I see the same in Biden. It also strikes me as very ironic when anyone that supports Trump says Biden is dishonest. Trump is far and away the most dishonest President in my lifetime- more than Nixon or Clinton.

Exactly. He isn’t a right winger at all. But those who oppose him paint him that way. Even so- called center-right Republicans.

And while I’m at it, I have no idea what center right or center left even means. I think it is a product of lazy shallow thinking. I see my self as solidly conservative with most issues. But I am pro choice for the first tri-mester, pro- gun control, and against tort reform. I am not center right.
Co-sign. I’m pro abortion first tri, pro gun control, and vehemently against tort reform

Reactions: CO. Hoosier
Yeah I don’t agree with you. You’re obsessed with trump and missing the broader appeal. There aren’t 75 million “trumpeters.” There is a block of non college educated who support the ideals behind maga. They are anti establishment. They feel left behind economically. Careers. And they no longer identify with the Dem party who they perceive as 1) obsessed with minorities and trannies 2) over educated libs

Romney bush do not appeal to this group. Trump branded their grievance. “Your party” is dead

And aloha the left seems to be undergoing change too. Obviously
Aloha is obstinately obsessed with Trump and purging anyone and everyone who would ever vote for him or even CONSIDER it. If that means reducing the party to Aloha and 7 other dudes, he’d sign up for it.

He is COMPLETELY irrational when it comes to Trump.

To be clear, what Trump did was far far worse but it’s not like the democrats themselves haven’t done the same.
This kind of thinking is the problem. We keep bringing it up as if it is important years after the fact. It isn’t. J6 only has ongoing traction because the Democrats and anti- Trumpers need it to have continued relevance. Hillary’ remarks were never nothing more than a fart in a hurricane from a windbag.

Nothing happened to Al Gore when he tried to steal the election, so why get your panties in a bunch?
What an incredibly ignorant comment, even for you @DANC

Gore won the popular vote in 2000, but the election came down to Florida in the electoral college. Because the vote was so close in Florida, Florida state law required a recount. Gore mounted some legal challenges but after SCOTUS rendered its decision and shut down the recount on December 12 and Bush was deemed the winner in FL by a mere 537 votes, Gore conceded on December 13. He presided over the election certification of Bush's win (that couldn't have been easy) on January 6 and attended Bush's inauguration on January 20.

Your shit-posting knows no bounds.

Love your post, but if elites don't pick the candidates, how the hell did W ever get nominated? With Cheney as VP?

Without the donor class, W would be known for little more than the owner of a baseball team and son of a President. He was always tongue-tied and a goofball. I admire him personally, but I cringed when he spoke about as often as I do when Biden speaks. Neither are great intellects, to be kind.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT