ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Shocker Radical Left Winger BIden Gearing Up for 2025 bringing racism to everyone's door

So according to your beliefs, if Trump wins the election then Biden can:

be allowed to try to steal the election.
Biden can work ie. with Texas Dems to offer up an alternate slate of electors and get Texas' electoral college votes.
Maybe install Marshall Law if Trump wins the election and seize the voting machines.
Maybe Biden will fire the Attorney General and get one that will back his attempt to stay in office.
Pressure states attorney general to "find votes"
Biden can harass states election workers
Maybe Biden should pressure VP Harris not to certify the vote.

My god if you are really an attorney and share those beliefs our country is finished. Trump has established a new precedent how future Presidents can act when they have lost an election.
I stopped at Marshall law

• Love
Reactions: DANC
I mean balanced budgets and major cuts, including Medicare and SS. I understand most Americans are ignorant on economics, which is why it’s the GOP’s job to educate and explain why smaller governments and free markets are better than Democrat policies.

Instead the past 30 years they (a lot of them) have chosen endless wars and only pay lip service to being fiscally conservative. It’s why they have been getting their ass kicked since Reagan and why Trump took over the party.
So you would rather cut Medicare and deprive the elderly of healthcare than go after the root cause which is how expensive the healthcare system is as a whole. You would rather pump more money into the military than help the elderly make ends meet. These cuts you propose would have real life consequences. How about coming up with another solution that isn't damaging to the elderly.

So you would rather cut Medicare and deprive the elderly of healthcare than go after the root cause which is how expensive the healthcare system is as a whole. You would rather pump more money into the military than help the elderly make ends meet. These cuts you propose would have real life consequences. How about coming up with another solution that isn't damaging to the elderly.
I also want to cut the military. Why do you think the elderly are entitled to stealing from future generations? How is that moral?

No, he’s not and you think about him way too much. He's a blowhard who loves the sound of his own voice.
Whose fault is it that everyone has Trump on his/her mind? Could be the mentally unstable narcissistic blowhard who’s always screaming “Look at me, I’m being persecuted by the entire state and federal government. They’re all evil Trump hating Democrats! Every investigator, grand jurist, judge, jury member and all their families too. Trump haters! All of them, including the FBI Director and all the judges I appointed! All of them!”

Maybe he’s at fault.

Reactions: NOMORENIT
Whose fault is it that everyone has Trump on his/her mind? Could be the mentally unstable narcissistic blowhard who’s always screaming “Look at me, I’m being persecuted by the entire state and federal government. They’re all evil Trump hating Democrats! Every investigator, grand jurist, judge, jury member and all their families too. Trump haters! All of them, including the FBI Director and all the judges I appointed! All of them!”
It’s your news feed and what you choose to ingest. I rarely see anything about Trump besides on here,

Reactions: jet812
No, he just has no bearing on my life. I don’t know what Taylor Swift is up to either. Trump’s not the President. I’m more concerned about Biden and Democrats screwing up the economy and causing inflation. It affects my day to day life.
How did Biden cause WORLD WIDE inflation? I thought it was from the lessening of the Covid lockdown.

How did Biden cause WORLD WIDE inflation? I thought it was from the lessening of the Covid lockdown.
why can't you learn? economists from brookings and the fed, the people who study this stuff, found all of biden's excess stimulus exacerbated inflation. what's worse is that covid was a pretense for the spending. this was their progressive agenda. cradle to grave benefits marshall law. wake up

No, he just has no bearing on my life. I don’t know what Taylor Swift is up to either. Trump’s not the President. I’m more concerned about Biden and Democrats screwing up the economy and causing inflation. It affects my day to day life.
You can't read a newspaper or watch any news show without seeing news about Trump.

why can't you learn? economists from brookings and the fed, the people who study this stuff, found all of biden's excess stimulus exacerbated inflation. what's worse is that covid was a pretense for the spending. this was their progressive agenda. cradle to grave benefits marshall law. wake up
US Bureau of Labor Statistics states otherwise. A good article in Forbes explains pent up demand during Covid. I can find as many articles as you.... "why can't you learn"

US Bureau of Labor Statistics states otherwise. A good article in Forbes explains pent up demand during Covid. I can find as many articles as you.... "why can't you learn"
Oh I can learn and understand. And remember all that deleterious cheese was policy not a bandaid limited to Covid. It’s a vital point.

The difference is you lack the ability to do either. That’s why I wrote you off. On immigration I cited 42 and return to Mexico. You missed both and latched onto a yabbut of executive actions. I tried to be nice and let it go. And I remember your stupid posts from earlier when you showed up here over crime I believe. Marshall law is the final nail. You aren’t worth the time to try and fix. You’re like a 2005 Porsche with 400,000 miles no service record and a salvage title.

Go pacers

Also, still waiting on your answer to the question, what if Trump wins the 2024 election and Biden then tries to nullify Trumps win by alternate state electors, pressuring his VP Harris not to certify the election, pressuring state attorney generals to "find" him votes, etc....

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and jet812
Also, still waiting on your answer to the question, what if Trump wins the 2024 election and Biden then tries to nullify Trumps win by alternate state electors, pressuring his VP Harris not to certify the election, pressuring state attorney generals to "find" him votes, etc....
At worst there would be a delay but our system would hold as it did with trump

Reactions: jet812
It's not meaningless to point out that Biden would never do that.
I will add tho that the Dem party today is just as culpable for the next four years and Biden is a narcissistic pos for running. Lowest approval in modern history. Can barely talk and walk. He should have stepped aside and let one of the younger Dems run. It’s not like there aren’t options. Many I’d vote for

As I’ve said. I disageee but have no problem people saying bc of trump’s actions they won’t vote for him. Fine by me. But don’t be a contortionist trying to act like Biden is a good president
So Trump tried to illegally steal an election. And he's got your vote. Do you think if Biden or even Obama tried to do the same thing Trump did and try to steal an election would you call for them to be jailed?

So Trump tried to illegally steal an election. And he's got your vote. Do you think if Biden or even Obama tried to do the same thing Trump did and try to steal an election would you call for them to be jailed?
depends on the facts. i don't know what exactly trump did at this stage. however it doesn't bother me that much as i know the system would hold regardless. make no mistake i know trump is a pos. but again i don't think anything is more dangerous than progressives. with trump you have a piece of shit who will be checked by the system. with progressives their actions are implemented and impact us all. trump's actions impact your sense of what's right and wrong. progressives actions impact our activities of daily living .

and like i said if trump's actions are enough to dissuade you i get that - but don't prop up biden for anything other than what he is - a vapid vassal of far left progressivism domestically

I know but that's a pet peeve of mine. That article purposefully used a misleading headline to make readers think the story was something other than it was. I hate that.
it's been the case on numerous occasions tho including the start of the year. is what it is.

depends on the facts. i don't know what exactly trump did at this stage. however it doesn't bother me that much as i know the system would hold regardless. make no mistake i know trump is a pos. but again i don't think anything is more dangerous than progressives. with trump you have a piece of shit who will be checked by the system. with progressives their actions are implemented and impact us all. trump's actions impact your sense of what's right and wrong. progressives actions impact our activities of daily living .

and like i said if trump's actions are enough to dissuade you i get that - but don't prop up biden for anything other than what he is - a vapid vassal of far left progressivism domestically
The question was if Biden or even Obama did the same thing as Trump. How would you react to those two trying to steal an election. Court martial? Electric chair?

not about who you like better. Same question again, if Biden and Harris tried to steal the election.....
I have no idea what you’re asking. The system would hold. Depending on prosecutorial discretion they may or may not be prosecuted. I wouldn’t care much either way

So according to your beliefs, if Trump wins the election then Biden can:

be allowed to try to steal the election.
Biden can work ie. with Texas Dems to offer up an alternate slate of electors and get Texas' electoral college votes.
Maybe install Marshall Law if Trump wins the election and seize the voting machines.
Maybe Biden will fire the Attorney General and get one that will back his attempt to stay in office.
Pressure states attorney general to "find votes"
Biden can harass states election workers
Maybe Biden should pressure VP Harris not to certify the vote.

My god if you are really an attorney and share those beliefs our country is finished. Trump has established a new precedent how future Presidents can act when they have lost an election.
lmao Would that be Thurgood Marshall Law?

Dumbass.

Not the question. What should happen to Biden/Harris if Trump wins but they try to steal the election? Nothing?
Nothing happened to Al Gore when he tried to steal the election, so why get your panties in a bunch?

You don’t care if the President is mentally fit. You’re voting for Biden. He doesn't know what planet he is on.
They'd rather see the country collapse under Biden than have 4 more prosperous years like 2017-2021.

Reactions: snarlcakes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT