ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Shocker Radical Left Winger BIden Gearing Up for 2025 bringing racism to everyone's door

I’m going with higher inflation and monetization of the debt.

Edit: I think the decision was made when Democrats refused to make cuts back in May of 22. They just can’t say it out loud.

I think congress refuses to make the tough calls each time they get together

Reactions: snarlcakes
All we can do is try. I gave no more rent a pretty good lesson today. Seems like a good dude. Will it make him think? I hope so. Remember it’s a public service we’re performing. Hickory/tmp/cosmic etc are lost. Let’s focus on those we can save. Maybe see if we can get DANC up a little earlier
I was on the road over the weekend and the beginning of the week, checking on some relatives in Indiana.

Damn, you are a posting machine. I'm going to start calling you Cochise, with all the scalps you've been taking.

I was on the road over the weekend and the beginning of the week, checking on some relatives in Indiana.

Damn, you are a posting machine. I'm going to start calling you Cochise, with all the scalps you've been taking.
You’re going to have to pick up the slack for me. My miserable busy season starts next week

Reactions: DANC
Can you imagine. 60 percent of your income to the squad. Not Jamie dimon or hell even Clinton/Obama etc. but to the squad. Who don’t have a clue about anything. Why work. F everyone should move their shit offshore to the extent possible. Corporate inversion etc
Better than giving it to trump ,who would give POC nothing. trump would let white folks keep what they have. They would keep POC down that's the name of the game MAGA UNITED. People want segregation, they want discrimination, and redlining to continue, keep black folks in their low-wage, manual jobs, poor underfunded education, crime, and drugs are youth filled with hopelessness and lack of opportunities. Living in their whitebread world. My time is ending but I worry about my children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. I worry. I have no faith in trump. White people have legacy . They talk about merit but we know they only hire people like themselves no one wants to admit they are racist or that racism even exists. How can you talk about it?

Whoever made the call, it's bad spin. A lot of Americans would support an increase in the cap gains rate if it's in order to make rich people pay their fair share.
What is their fair share? Note: More is not an option. Surely people who say that have some goal in mind but most always just say they need to pay more.

I don’t know one single lefty on this board who has changed their opinion on Biden to the point of switching their vote or not voting for him again
Well, when the stupid Republicans nominate Trump that gives them a good reason not to switch. However, I seriously doubt there would be more than one or two that would switch no matter who the Republicans nominated.

Reactions: snarlcakes
I think you’re wrong. There are leftists and everyone else. I don’t know one single lefty on this board who has changed their opinion on Biden to the point of switching their vote or not voting for him again. Same in real life. Now, name the conservatives who have refrained from voting for Trump. There’s no comparison.

The left will show up and re-elect a dead brain 82 year old because he is on their team. Biden made the tax proposal because progressives are the base now.
I’ve said this for a while now.

Libs around here love to bleat about the “MAGA cult” but there are several never Trumpers here. Probably more than that. Hell, I was one until it became clear how objectively awful Biden is. Now I’m undecided.

There aren’t any never Bideners. He wears the blue shirt. That’s enough for the vast majority of them.

Reactions: DANC and snarlcakes
I’ve said this for a while now.

Libs around here love to bleat about the “MAGA cult” but there are several never Trumpers here. Probably more than that. Hell, I was until it became clear how objectively awful Biden is. Now I’m undecided.

There aren’t any never Bideners. He wears the blue shirt. That’s enough for the vast majority of them.
I’m a never bidener

I’m cleaning diarrhea shit off the walls ceiling toys. Sorry. Not reading closely
lol…that’s awful. My youngest tried to clean up the bathroom after he had an accident one time. The end result was poop everywhere. I had to take the light switch cover off and toilet handle to clean everything. It was terrible trying to potty train him. He’s the biggest and best looking kid of mine, but the dumbest 🤣. He’s my favorite. Gets away with murder.

I’m cleaning diarrhea shit off the walls ceiling toys. Sorry. Not reading closely
Daddy Day Care was a fairly crappy movie. But it had one scene that was awesome similar to this situation.

2kwzaqU.gif

My grandson has the opposite problem - it's not easy for him to poop. He'll go hide in a corner or behind a chair and try to poop. He drinks a lot of milk and I think that stops him up.

When my granddaughter was his age, I took her to meet with her parents for dinner, after I watched her that day. When I got her out of the car, poop was all up her back, on her legs, on her car seat, the car.... you get the idea.

I had some napkins and some wipes, but not near enough to clean it up. Had to call her parents over to get napkins from the restaurant. We took all her clothes off in the parking lot to get her cleaned up. It was horrible. I'm surprised she doesn't have PTSD from that. lol I know I do!

My grandson has the opposite problem - it's not easy for him to poop. He'll go hide in a corner or behind a chair and try to poop. He drinks a lot of milk and I think that stops him up.

When my granddaughter was his age, I took her to meet with her parents for dinner, after I watched her that day. When I got her out of the car, poop was all up her back, on her legs, on her car seat, the car.... you get the idea.

I had some napkins and some wipes, but not near enough to clean it up. Had to call her parents over to get napkins from the restaurant. We took all her clothes off in the parking lot to get her cleaned up. It was horrible. I'm surprised she doesn't have PTSD from that. lol I know I do!
🤣🤣🤣 awful!!!

Yeah, but that's neither here nor there. My point is sticking it to the rich goes over a lot better with voters than sticking it to white people.
Okay I missed that point.... was in a hurry and didn't read carefully... Like you say, sticking it to the rich always goes over with most voters even when they have no facts.

Haley is center left. It’s why she’ll never win the Republican nomination. How many of them would vote for DeSantis?
Center left? No way in hell is she center left. She’s very conservative and always has been. If a center right conservative can’t win the Republican nomination the party will not win the Presidency again.

Reactions: CO. Hoosier
Center left? No way in hell is she center left. She’s very conservative and always has been. If a center right conservative can’t win the Republican nomination the party will not win the Presidency again.
Center right has zero chance. The left has moved way left and the entire country has moved left

Center right has zero chance. The left has moved way left and the entire country has moved left
For sure, but center left and right are still in the middle and are likely the majority. The Trumpsters on the right aren’t even close to a majority. Their long-term electoral prospects are abysmal. Same with the left as represented by the squad crowd.

And you alternative? Trump?
100 percent trump. This election is a referendum on progressivism for me. Period. If the Dems put up a mod instead of Biden I’d vote Dem. But it never ends with Biden. Hell just this week the taxes were racist. Enough is enough. And Harris is a moron. So it’s not like number two is viable. Trump’s number two will also be much better.

I’m not sure this is true aloha
The Republican party is doomed to failure as a national party if we don’t purge Trump and his hard core followers. I predict another election like 2022 where the GOP drastically underperforms. Maybe the message will get through some skulls then.

The Republican party is doomed to failure as a national party if we don’t purge Trump and his hard core followers. I predict another election like 2022 where the GOP drastically underperforms. Maybe the message will get through some skulls then.
America doesn’t want old guard republicans. Trump is further left than bush/McCain etc on many issues. That party is dead. The old guard needs to move closer to center. Trump is closer to center while unpredictable on an issue by issue basis. And I get he is awful but just by way of example imo. I think an old guard conservative approach is dead

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC and jet812
America doesn’t want old guard republicans. Trump is further left than bush/McCain etc. That party is dead. The old guard needs to move closer to center. Trump is closer to center. And I get he is awful but just by way of example imo
There isn’t a Trumpster on this board that is to the left of me. They’re all far right and proud of it. They are sliding toward isolationism which they have in common with the far left, but that doesn’t mean they’ve become moderate. It just means they’re more extreme.

I’ll concede she is center right. Everything else, nope.

Reactions: jet812

There isn’t a Trumpster on this board that is to the left of me. They’re all far right and proud of it. They are sliding toward isolationism which they have in common with the far left, but that doesn’t mean they’ve become moderate. It just means they’re more extreme.
Rhetoric and policy aren’t the same. Go back and look at trump’s policies. From pot to gays to abortion to immigration. He’s all over the map. While his rhetoric may be right appealing the sum of him is moderate

And as for Biden you’d have to go back to fdr to find domestic policy that far left. And he is even in the polls. Is part of that trump disdain. Sure. But I also think the country is tilting left

100 percent trump. This election is a referendum on progressivism for me. Period. If the Dems put up a mod instead of Biden I’d vote Dem. But it never ends with Biden. Hell just this week the taxes were racist. Enough is enough. And Harris is a moron. So it’s not like number two is viable. Trump’s number two will also be much better.
So besides, let's say 50, things Trump has done that would disqualify other Presidents Trump tried to steal an election. Let me repeat. Trump tried to steal the election. Sorry, he should be disqualified and sitting in a jail cell. Shocking, just shocking anyone could support him after trying to steal our nations election.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark and DANC
So besides, let's say 50, things Trump has done that would disqualify other Presidents Trump tried to steal an election. Let me repeat. Trump tried to steal the election. Sorry, he should be disqualified and sitting in a jail cell. Shocking, just shocking anyone could support him after trying to steal our nations election.
progressivism is far more dangerous to the community i live than anything trump will do in the next four years. i wish he wasn't running and there was ANYONE else on the right. i think DeSantis would make an excellent president. but these are the cards we're dealt and as i've stated ad nauseum nothing trumps progressivism for me. i'd vote for a manchin over trump. shapiro and many others over trump. but anyone but biden is my marker

Reactions: jet812
America doesn’t want old guard republicans. Trump is further left than bush/McCain etc on many issues. That party is dead. The old guard needs to move closer to center. Trump is closer to center while unpredictable on an issue by issue basis. And I get he is awful but just by way of example imo. I think an old guard conservative approach is dead
This is where we part ways. The GOP needs to move to the far right on fiscal issues if they want to win. Being Democrat Lite hasn’t worked the past 30 years and won’t work moving forward.

Rhetoric and policy aren’t the same. Go back and look at trump’s policies. From pot to gays to abortion to immigration. He’s all over the map. While his rhetoric may be right appealing the sum of him is moderate

And as for Biden you’d have to go back to fdr to find domestic policy that far left. And he is even in the polls. Is part of that trump disdain. Sure. But I also think the country is tilting left
It’s simple for me. The man is entirely unfit to be President and therefore will never get my vote. He’s mentally unstable, extremely narcissistic, dishonest (I hated Bill Clinton’s dishonesty, but Trump is the most prolific liar ever elected President), dishonorable, uncivil, irrational, paranoid, too emotional, and an unpresidential cowardly bully.

I like some of his domestic policies, but think he sucks internationally. I don’t like anything he’s done enough to overlook the fact that he’s unfit.

If it takes electing Biden to purge him and Trumpism, so be it. Shame is the we could have nominated Haley and likely easily defeated Biden.

This is where we part ways. The GOP needs to move to the far right on fiscal issues if they want to win. Being Democrat Lite hasn’t worked the past 30 years and won’t work moving forward.
What do you mean by far right on fiscal issues? if you mean putting Medicare and social security on the chopping block, that's not a political winner

So according to your beliefs, if Trump wins the election then Biden can:

be allowed to try to steal the election.
Biden can work ie. with Texas Dems to offer up an alternate slate of electors and get Texas' electoral college votes.
Maybe install Marshall Law if Trump wins the election and seize the voting machines.
Maybe Biden will fire the Attorney General and get one that will back his attempt to stay in office.
Pressure states attorney general to "find votes"
Biden can harass states election workers
Maybe Biden should pressure VP Harris not to certify the vote.

My god if you are really an attorney and share those beliefs our country is finished. Trump has established a new precedent how future Presidents can act when they have lost an election.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark and DANC
What do you mean by far right on fiscal issues? if you mean putting Medicare and social security on the chopping block, that's not a political winner
I mean balanced budgets and major cuts, including Medicare and SS. I understand most Americans are ignorant on economics, which is why it’s the GOP’s job to educate and explain why smaller governments and free markets are better than Democrat policies.

Instead the past 30 years they (a lot of them) have chosen endless wars and only pay lip service to being fiscally conservative. It’s why they have been getting their ass kicked since Reagan and why Trump took over the party.

It’s simple for me. The man is entirely unfit to be President and therefore will never get my vote. He’s mentally unstable, extremely narcissistic, dishonest (I hated Bill Clinton’s dishonesty, but Trump is the most prolific liar ever elected President), dishonorable, uncivil, irrational, paranoid, too emotional, and an unpresidential cowardly bully.

I like some of his domestic policies, but think he sucks internationally. I don’t like anything he’s done enough to overlook the fact that he’s unfit.

If it takes electing Biden to purge him and Trumpism, so be it. Shame is the we could have nominated Haley and likely easily defeated Biden.
I agree with your statement. What if it was Obama or Biden that acted the way you described above. I've got no problem with a Republican President. If that's what the people want. I have a huge problem with Trump even being allowed to run for Prez. So many of the people that worked for him now say he is mentally unfit to lead our nation again. Blind loyalty.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT