ADVERTISEMENT

Observations through 5 games and username change

Hoosier Nati

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
-Man, has TJD taken his game to another level. His ballhandling, his leadership and never taking any play off seem to be the biggest changes

-Malik is just a real treat. He is so poised and so versatile. Can you imagine him in the second half? I would hate to have to game plan for him and Trayce

-JHS just needs to let the game come to him a bit more and he will. It is ironic that he is the one forcing things the past several games instead of X. I look for him to settle in just in time for next week.

-I sure would love Tamar to elevate his game a notch or two. If he and JHS can’t knock down consistent 3’s, I think we remain really good and not great.

-TJD/Race/Malik/Jordan is quite a frontcourt. I love how they all can bring it up after boards. Great and unique ways to initiate offense. We better sit back and enjoy these particular riches.

-Two point guards and two awesome interior posts is going to allow a ton of open looks for Kopp even if we continue to refuse to run sets to get him shots

Happy Thanksgiving and go IU (formerly jsgryder)!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News