ADVERTISEMENT

Nuclear Attack

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
it's obvious the kids are in charge with goofy joe and harris and no one takes either of them seriously. unless we can get them out of office and pull Kush out of a cabana at the st regis we better start taking action. we had the stealths doing a crab walk here yesterday. @Joe_Hoopsier you might have to house the dream team down in alabama. team members start prepping. bug out bags. gold bars. few pairs of NB Grillers 2000s. i can go through branson and load up on jim bakker doomsday buckets. if any dream teamer has one of those houses in maine that come with one of those massive garages/barns behind it that'd be ideal. anyway here's the map. i'll be attending earth day today....

it's obvious the kids are in charge with goofy joe and harris and no one takes either of them seriously. unless we can get them out of office and pull Kush out of a cabana at the st regis we better start taking action. we had the stealths doing a crab walk here yesterday. @Joe_Hoopsier you might have to house the dream team down in alabama. team members start prepping. bug out bags. gold bars. few pairs of NB Grillers 2000s. i can go through branson and load up on jim bakker doomsday buckets. if any dream teamer has one of those houses in maine that come with one of those massive garages/barns behind it that'd be ideal. anyway here's the map. i'll be attending earth day today....

The Nike Monarch is a better shoe.

The Nike Monarch is a better shoe.
wow wow wow that is a competent griller. @hookyIU1990 check these out. real deal. that extra support on the back for the heel is like 4 wheel drive for the woods and stuff. incidentally i saw tyson training in nb grillers. i couldn't believe it. i don't think he makes it a round with THE PROBLEM CHILD who is crazy fit at this point

air-monarch-iv-mens-workout-shoes-p8qNlT.png

Both Vermont and Wyoming are purple (whichi is good). Looks like I need to reevaluate the location of my mountain.

Ever read The Road, by the way?

If you used capital letters I’d have given you a like. 😉

I’m on a phone. Not taking time
I don’t get it. I’m on a phone too and it automatically capitalizes the first letter of every sentence. I’d have to do extra work not to capitalize.

Last edited:
wow wow wow that is a competent griller. @hookyIU1990 check these out. real deal. that extra support on the back for the heel is like 4 wheel drive for the woods and stuff. incidentally i saw tyson training in nb grillers. i couldn't believe it. i don't think he makes it a round with THE PROBLEM CHILD who is crazy fit at this point

air-monarch-iv-mens-workout-shoes-p8qNlT.png

Been wearing Monarchs for years. White pair is for active wear (except running) and call the black pair my church shoes (church and social affairs).

Retired my Florshiem dress shoes some twenty years ago in favor of my comfortable "church shoes".

Last good movie the Coen’s made. They were gold for a decade and then just disappeared.
C'mon, I can't stand here and listen to Cormack McCarthy fan boys get the Coens wrong like this. They had a pretty insane 23-year run before having a more middle of the road next phase. No Country was a fairly incredible meeting of really talented people.

C'mon, I can't stand here and listen to Cormack McCarthy fan boys get the Coens wrong like this. They had a pretty insane 23-year run before having a more middle of the road next phase. No Country was a fairly incredible meeting of really talented people.
Two things:

(1) It's "Cormac," ya heathen.

(2) It wasn't "fairly" incredible; it was incredible. As in not capable of being believed how well that film turned out. I think it's one of the top 5-10 films ever made.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT