ADVERTISEMENT

Not long to Kickoff

Haha So mid major mad
CFP berth, NFL talent, preseason rankings, your taunting might work if Cincinnati wasn't winning and already headed to the Big 12. Hard to take the taunt seriously when you're less than a year away from joining a P5 conference. :) But you keep talking about "mid-major." ;)

Last edited:
Shivers is miles behind Henderson. He literally turned a 4 yard gain into a no gain on that play before the half.

Wait until we play an actual top 10 team. This Cincy team is nowhere as good as their team last year. And they’re still mopping the floor.
I actually think we have more talent than them, just very poorly coached. Shivers and Blaze are not good however.

Reactions: Lucy01
CFP berth, NFL talent, preseason rankings, your taunting might work if Cincinnati wasn't winning and already headed to the Big 12. Hard to take the taunt seriously when you're less than a year away from joining a P5 conference. :) But you keep talking about "mid-major." ;)
I hate to break it to you but the Big 12 is also now a mid major

Sure it will be. Vbg
Hate to break it to you, but most of the B1G ain’t all that great. Mostly everyone is Ohio State’s bitch, then an occasional competitor. This is from someone who truly despises o$U.

The California heist feels like a bit of desperation.

Also, Im thinking all the teams in the current B12 can beat Indiana.

Hate to break it to you, but most of the B1G ain’t all that great. Mostly everyone is Ohio State’s bitch, then an occasional competitor. This is from someone who truly despises o$U.

You're comparing your conference to Indiana football. Ha Thats my point. It's going to be a minor league conference, it just is.

I hate to break it to you but the Big 12 is also now a mid major

Oklahoma State is in the Top 10, Baylor and BYU are in the Top 20, likely both in the Top 15 after this weekend, and Cincinnati will likely return to the Top 25 and Kansas State may crack it as well, heck Texas Tech beat a Top 25 Texas team and Kansas State handled #6 Oklahoma on the road and UCF beat Georgia Tech, and West Virginia destroys Virginia Tech on the road and that's "mid-major." LOL! Dude, you need to get from inside of your feelings. :)

You're comparing your conference to Indiana football. Ha Thats my point. It's going to be a minor league conference, it just is.
We really hurt your feelings did we? Lol!

I wouldn't worry about him to much, I think that he is butthurt about the results that were occurring on the field so all he could do was lie about Cincinnati and the Big 12. It is amusing, and it feels good. :)

We really hurt your feelings did we? Lol!

I wouldn't worry about him to much, I think that he is butthurt about the results that were occurring on the field so all he could do was lie about Cincinnati and the Big 12. It is amusing, and it feels good. :)
You know what Ace? Suc was here for a week and was a solid poster never showing his ass. You come here after a win in full dick mode.

This place isn’t moderated well so poorly mannered interlopers like you get to act the fool for as long as you wish

enjoy

Reactions: Radio Zero
Oklahoma State is in the Top 10, Baylor and BYU are in the Top 20, likely both in the Top 15 after this weekend, and Cincinnati will likely return to the Top 25 and Kansas State may crack it as well, heck Texas Tech beat a Top 25 Texas team and Kansas State handled #6 Oklahoma on the road and UCF beat Georgia Tech, and West Virginia destroys Virginia Tech on the road and that's "mid-major." LOL! Dude, you need to get from inside of your feelings. :)

Haha Yes, you use one week as an example of how the Big 12 isn't shat? There's a reason everyone left there and they're taking on mid major teams....its because they're a mid major conference. OK State, Baylor and BYU are identical to Ohio State, Michigan, USC? Ha

The most telling sign is if the B1G or SEC invited ANY team in the Big 12, they would all join without thinking about it. Yet notice the B1G isnt doing that? Not one single team from the SEC or B1G would even listen to an offer from a mid major conference like the Big 12.

IU is a G5 program in everything it does. The hires, the fanbase and environment. You have to have an administration willing to go all in. We simply don’t have the administration with the vision to get us to P5 level, unfortunately. Been going on for decades.

Reactions: Indianaftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT