ADVERTISEMENT

NIL Happened to Kentucky

I made my annual visit to the Rafters for fun and discovered that they no longer view Indiana basketball with hatred or jealousy or as a rival. I saw many, many posts about how they don’t want to become IU.
So we are the bellwether for failed programs that were once great. I think Nebraska football still has us beat there, and turning around a basketball program quickly should be easier.

I made my annual visit to the Rafters for fun and discovered that they no longer view Indiana basketball with hatred or jealousy or as a rival. I saw many, many posts about how they don’t want to become IU.
So we are the bellwether for failed programs that were once great. I think Nebraska football still has us beat there, and turning around a basketball program quickly should be easier.
Its like yesterday when announcer was talking about Northwestern and all their good wins. Names off 5-6 and IU wasnt even mentioned. Thank you whacko IU administration.

The KY fans are buying extra Powerball tickets and if a winner will buy out Cal‘s contract. Very funny.

The one and done strategy worked well for a short period of time. Other coaches adjusted but Cal stuck to the formula. The best freshmen just have too much of a strength and understanding deficit versus well coached upperclassmen.

The Covid extensions made it even worse since even more older players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT