ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley getting dragged

"Have you met Aloha, twenty, Sidney, and Clayton?"

yNmIb1I.jpg
Do I want to???

Everybody and their mother are pushing Haley. The polls will show Haley getting close, which is total bs. Trump will be the nominee, no matter how bad the administrative state wants Haley. I'm with Rand Paul...I'm in the Never Nikki camp. We shouldn't want a military industrial complex insider running the country.

Biden will drop out at some point and the dems will throw someone else in there. Gavin Newsome or Michelle Obama possibly?

The big race will be a nail biter with plenty of outrage by the losing side. It's not going to end well.

Reactions: mattndallas
Everybody and their mother are pushing Haley. The polls will show Haley getting close, which is total bs. Trump will be the nominee, no matter how bad the administrative state wants Haley. I'm with Rand Paul...I'm in the Never Nikki camp. We shouldn't want a military industrial complex insider running the country.

Biden will drop out at some point and the dems will throw someone else in there. Gavin Newsome or Michelle Obama possibly?

The big race will be a nail biter with plenty of outrage by the losing side. It's not going to end well.
Newsome. The one guy who might actually make me wish for Trump again

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Ridiculous. Super Tuesday is less than seven weeks away. The deadline for candidates to file for those primaries has passed. BIden has no serious primary challenger, there's no one waiting in the wings, and he's not dropping out.

Agreed. And it'll be because of Trump. He'll lose again and will lie again that the election was stolen from him. He'll pitch even more of a fit this time around because he doesn't want to go to the pokey. That's the only reason he's running for president now - - he's trying to avoid a felony conviction and jail.

No way I'm supporting a candidate who was disloyal to their spouse. Don't you people have integrity? Trump or bust baby!

No way I'm supporting a candidate who was disloyal to their spouse. Don't you people have integrity? Trump or bust baby!

MAGA must be worried about Haley or they wouldn't be running with this bullshit.

First, your source is the Daily Mail? Isn't that the UK's version of the National Enquirer?

Next, why would these men have signed sworn statements about an affair? Where are the statements? Let's see 'em.

Your shitposting is second to none, dmb.

MAGA must be worried about Haley or they wouldn't be running with this bullshit.

First, your source is the Daily Mail? Isn't that the UK's version of the National Enquirer?

Next, why would these men have signed sworn statements about an affair? Where are the statements? Let's see 'em.

Your shitposting is second to none, dmb.

Lol. Just quickly read some more about this. It was a political hit job in the closing days of her primary race for SC governor.

I love one of the statements. The guy hasn't been accused of anything by anyone, but then (at the request of "Conservatives for Truth in Politics") willingly and publicly claims to have had an extramarital affair with Haley and apologizes to his family for what he has put them through. Sounds real credible. How much were these guys paid?

Haley denied it. She's still married to the same man. The voters elected her. She vowed to resign from the governor's office if anyone could prove that her denial was a lie. It was dirty politics, but good job resurrecting a bullshit claim after 14 years.

But the Mitt Romney's and Paul Ryan's of the party can take their ball and go home when Trump is nominated and you probably are fine with that.

Maga is a whole subsection of the republican party. You are saying they won't come out and vote because their one candidate isn't the nominee. That's devotion to a man, not a party.

If the pubs put up Hailey, I'm voting for her.

Murt thinks I lean left.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Maga is a whole subsection of the republican party. You are saying they won't come out and vote because their one candidate isn't the nominee. That's devotion to a man, not a party.

If the pubs put up Hailey, I'm voting for her.

Murt thinks I lean left.
If the nominee was an America first populist...Lake, Vance, Tucker, etc we'd vote for them. We're not voting for someone we see as no better than Biden and we're the vast majority of the party.

If the nominee was an America first populist...Lake, Vance, Tucker, etc we'd vote for them. We're not voting for someone we see as no better than Biden and we're the vast majority of the party.
No better than Biden makes zero sense. Think of Biden and the far left he embraced. The crime that followed, the free everything, the attack on oil, on and on - conservatives don’t support that stuff so of course they would be better. Your logic is flawed

Reactions: Baller23Boogie

If Maga sat out, you'd have no right to bitch and moan about how the country was being run because you could have voted, yet you decided to run home and pout because your candidate didn't get picked.

You'd be no better then my 10 year old complaining about what's for dinner tonight.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
No better than Biden makes zero sense. Think of Biden and the far left he embraced. The crime that followed, the free everything, the attack on oil, on and on - conservatives don’t support that stuff so of course they would be better. Your logic is flawed
His what? McM, is you're new gig standup?

Reactions: mcmurtry66
If Maga sat out, you'd have no right to bitch and moan about how the country was being run because you could have voted, yet you decided to run home and pout because your candidate didn't get picked.

You'd be no better then my 10 year old complaining about what's for dinner tonight.
It is what it is and it's not changing. The entire reason you got Trump in the first place is because unlike Democrat politicians the Republicans do the opposite of what their voters want. Even when we win we never get any of the things we were promised because Republican politicians are lying grifters who hate their own voters. F them.

Well he's basically a 10 year old emotionally, so what do you expect?

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
That's a bs garbage poll. The couple polls that have historically gotten NH accurate all have Trump ahead by double digits. Donors have told Haley if she doesn't get within 3 in NH the spigot is shut off. And most of Haley's support there is from Dems crossing over to vote for her because they know she can't win the general. It is over!
So you wouldn't vote for her?

Haley crushing Biden by 8 in new poll. Trump performing the worst of the big 3 vs Biden.

It gets worse for Trump if he’s convicted those who’d vote for decreases by double digit points. It’s a good bet that one of these trials will end before the election, and end with convictions on some charges. Trump supporters in the primaries are really working to elect a Democrat as President.

Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
Ridiculous. Super Tuesday is less than seven weeks away. The deadline for candidates to file for those primaries has passed. BIden has no serious primary challenger, there's no one waiting in the wings, and he's not dropping out.

Agreed. And it'll be because of Trump. He'll lose again and will lie again that the election was stolen from him. He'll pitch even more of a fit this time around because he doesn't want to go to the pokey. That's the only reason he's running for president now - - he's trying to avoid a felony conviction and jail.
If Biden drops out before the convention and has it locked up, the convention delegates will have to select his replacement the old fashioned way.

Sometimes I impress even myself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT