ADVERTISEMENT

ND’s QB is 24 yrs old. Jesus*

With the extra year of eligibility (Covid) and an additional redshirt season for a lot of guys, it's not unusual anymore for college players to be this old. Tommy DeVito (now on the Giants) played QB for Illinois last year at 24.

I just quickly checked our roster. We have several guys who have been playing college ball since 2018. The second player listed on the roster, Noah Pierre, turns 24 next month.

Reactions: vesuvius13
With the extra year of eligibility (Covid) and an additional redshirt season for a lot of guys, it's not unusual anymore for college players to be this old. Tommy DeVito (now on the Giants) played QB for Illinois last year at 24.

I just checked our roster. We have several guys who have been playing college ball since 2018. The second player listed on the roster, Noah Pierre, turns 24 next month.
Ahhhh Covid. Not the 5/4

I just quickly checked our roster. We have several guys who have been playing college ball since 2018. The second player listed on the roster, Noah Pierre, turns 24 next month.
Didn't our own ally patburg play 7 years? Because of covid it's not uncommon right now

since NIL and the transitioning of college sports to pro, how long before some player sues the NCAA or whomever that restricting their eligibility to X yrs is a restraint of trade?

don't shoot the messenger. this total clusterf wasn't my idea.

since NIL and the transitioning of college sports to pro, how long before some player sues the NCAA or whomever that restricting their eligibility to X yrs is a restraint of trade?

don't shoot the messenger. this total clusterf wasn't my idea.
Sue them for what exactly?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT