ADVERTISEMENT

Movies, books, tv

The roast of Tom Brady is very funny that's on NetFlix. The nice thing about it you can watch ten minutes and not miss anything if you want to take a break from it for a while.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
The roast of Tom Brady is very funny that's on NetFlix. The nice thing about it you can watch ten minutes and not miss anything if you want to take a break from it for a while.
They cut out Kim Kardashian getting booed. Lol

Reactions: Bill4411
@Marvin the Martian second half of clarkson’s farm dropped
I watched 5, will start 6 soon. It has been picked up for another season.

I heard Clarkson say they ended Grand Tour because there was nothing more to do. They had a team meeting and no one could come up with something. A couple years ago I had suggested they have a competition at IMS. They run their cars on the oval and on the road course and the winner is the combined time. It seemed a good way to compare speed and handling. Who knows if anyone even read it, I thought it a way to get them here so I could go watch them film.

I watched 5, will start 6 soon. It has been picked up for another season.

I heard Clarkson say they ended Grand Tour because there was nothing more to do. They had a team meeting and no one could come up with something. A couple years ago I had suggested they have a competition at IMS. They run their cars on the oval and on the road course and the winner is the combined time. It seemed a good way to compare speed and handling. Who knows if anyone even read it, I thought it a way to get them here so I could go watch them film.
As soon as I can kick my mom out I’m going to watch.

I love your plan lol! Part of me is surprised they hadn’t taken you up on it.

And Marv. If you ever need a laugh. Season 2. Episode 2
And how long have you been here?
9 years

As soon as I can kick my mom out I’m going to watch.

I love your plan lol! Part of me is surprised they hadn’t taken you up on it.

And Marv. If you ever need a laugh. Season 2. Episode 2
And how long have you been here?
9 years
Been here, the cooler? Started posting in 2001. Was reading back before that.

Two nights to kill before kids. Fallout or The Last of Us
Hey There Hoosier!

I thought Fallout held up better throughout. The Last of Us is also good. Can’t go wrong with either.

Both an action packed, rip roarin good time. The female lead in Fallout is quite the looker if that floats your boat. Word around these parts is you are quite the ladies man. 😉😉😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Hey There Hoosier!

I thought Fallout held up better throughout. The Last of Us is also good. Can’t go wrong with either.

Both an action packed, rip roarin good time. The female lead in Fallout is quite the looker if that floats your boat. Word around these parts is you are quite the ladies man. 😉😉😉
Holy shit! AI has been achieved!

Recently went to new Planet of Apes movie (I do not recommend) and got a free trial of AppleTV+ with my ticket purchase. Have started Manhunt (story of chase of John Wilkes Booth after Lincoln assassination) and really like it. Anyone have any other recommendations of what to watch on AppleTv+ ?

Recently went to new Planet of Apes movie (I do not recommend) and got a free trial of AppleTV+ with my ticket purchase. Have started Manhunt (story of chase of John Wilkes Booth after Lincoln assassination) and really like it. Anyone have any other recommendations of what to watch on AppleTv+ ?
Masters of the Air. Slow Horses. Ted Lasso.

Reactions: jaygyure
Messi

Reactions: jaygyure
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT