ADVERTISEMENT

More freaky teachers

BradStevens

All-Big Ten
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2023

Here is a simple truth. Perverts want to be near where kids are. So they become teachers, coaches, and also volunteer for extra circular activities. Here in PA because of Jerry Sandusky if we get new people in the church and they want to help out in the children's ministry they are required to have a background check. Of course this would only work if they had been caught previously. The bottom line is this perversion is growing. It's always been here, but it is getting worse.

Here is a simple truth. Perverts want to be near where kids are. So they become teachers, coaches, and also volunteer for extra circular activities. Here in PA because of Jerry Sandusky if we get new people in the church and they want to help out in the children's ministry they are required to have a background check. Of course this would only work if they had been caught previously. The bottom line is this perversion is growing. It's always been here, but it is getting worse.
Or they work for Nickelodeon. Why exactly the Catholic Church had to become the whipping boy for pedos everywhere is lost on me.

But when you’re predisposed against religion anyway….

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
Or they work for Nickelodeon. Why exactly the Catholic Church had to become the whipping boy for pedos everywhere is lost on me.

But when you’re predisposed against religion anyway….
I’d say the Catholic Church earned it by not keeping faith with the public trust for decades.
Predators have no business being employed as clergymen … and then being swept under the rug.

I’d say the Catholic Church earned it by not keeping faith with the public trust for decades.
Predators have no business being employed as clergymen … and then being swept under the rug.
Fair enough. But you never hear consternation about sending your kid to school when they’re more likely to be diddled there than as an alter server.

But the idea that we should hold the Catholic Church to a higher standard than a public school does wash with me.

It is the foundation of all western society after all.

Reactions: DANC
Yep, they not only swept it under the rug, but enabled it. They simply moved predator priests on to new parishes.

My wife was raised Catholic and went to Catholic school until 8th grade. We started raising our kids in the church but finally had enough.

No one has a real clear number, but estimates put the cost to the Catholic Church at over $3 billion to settle cases so far.

Yep, they not only swept it under the rug, but enabled it. They simply moved predator priests on to new parishes.

My wife was raised Catholic and went to Catholic school until 8th grade. We started raising our kids in the church but finally had enough.

No one has a real clear number, but estimates put the cost to the Catholic Church at over $3 billion to settle cases so far.
I did those cases. Defending the arch diocese. They were brought as Rico cases. Was awful. And the church was way too slow to even offer a half-assed apology

I did those cases. Defending the arch diocese. They were brought as Rico cases. Was awful. And the church was way too slow to even offer a half-assed apology
Bernard Law was literally rescued and brought to the Vatican. Still waiting on the apologies for Father Caughlin and Father Tiso.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Exactly. Bernard Law was literally rescued by the Vatican and put in charge of a church in rome and all the while eligible to vote (and did vote) in the 2005 papal enclave.

The Church has earned it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: DANC
Bernard Law was literally rescued and brought to the Vatican. Still waiting on the apologies for Father Caughlin and Father Tiso.
yessir. bernard was basically the face of it all. i was doing hiv viaticals at the same time as those cases. i remember sitting at the bar thinking wtf. i don't want to do any of this shit. this was probably another life mistake 😅

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT