ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan series schedule change

Yeah, this is bull@#%$. Friday was the only game I was going to be able to make. We canceled the hotel as soon as we heard. Not a fan of them moving start times within the same day, let alone this.

Yeah, this is bull@#%$. Friday was the only game I was going to be able to make. We canceled the hotel as soon as we heard. Not a fan of them moving start times within the same day, let alone this.
Getting the games in is more important than anything else, so you can only be a certain level of fan-friendly in these situations.

Getting the games in is more important than anything else, so you can only be a certain level of fan-friendly in these situations.
I understand that, but once again, the communication around it was horrible. I've left in the morning for afternoon games before only to find out when I'm halfway there that it's already started and had been moved up the night before or earlier that morning. It's not like they don't have my email address, phone number or an app that they can push notifications to.

I understand that, but once again, the communication around it was horrible. I've left in the morning for afternoon games before only to find out when I'm halfway there that it's already started and had been moved up the night before or earlier that morning. It's not like they don't have my email address, phone number or an app that they can push notifications to.
I get texts, emails and see on social media whenever there's a schedule change

Just looked at IU baseball website schedule shows game 3 at 6p tonight is that incorrect or have weather prospects changed?

Glad the game is rescheduled for tonight. I was scheduled to be in the Danielson Suite for the regularly scheduled game, do to rescheduling I get to go to tonight’s game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT